Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 2. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When I am seen your project it looks so impressive and your creativity, your idea, your mind set and your team work all are very good. I think it will be a great cryptocurrency industry in the future.
I think so.
Interesting project, I'll buy a few coins, but for more confidence, where can I get acquainted with the project team and with the roadmap with dates?
QPC is a new project wherein participants will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation with the use of their smart contract token. Anyone can benefit from their plan. Let 's support them all the way.
Activity: 25
A new project for mining is always exciting, but we must remember that today, mining is losing its popularity, which means it will be tough for investors to invest their money here. You need to give some highlight in the development by which you can be assessed higher than the average market.
Activity: 27
How can you be sure that we are protected when we join and be part of the QPC project? Did you already experience? And what are the possible reward and income that we can get, how we can earn a prize through this? Educate me more about this new project. Thank you in advance.
Nice that the community thinks about the future of the coin, and that you listen to the community!
Activity: 31
An excellent and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I believe it will be profitable and trendy.
Activity: 27
I can't believe so few people were mining this the past couple weeks with the upcoming changes!  I just kept quiet and kept on mining, just kept a small miner on it though so other small minors could get theirs without me jacking up the difficulty.  Was surprised every day to see there was only just a few of us mining it.
Another unique feature of this coin is that it facilitates instant dispatch. A very important aspect of project development.
Why QPC wants to develop a QRC cycle system?
Because it can save up to 50% more energy when compared to other operators.
So, QPC is confident that Quick Coin prices will increase sharply in the future?

QPC can't guarantee any specific coin value and will not be liable for any change in the value of the Quick Coin price. Assumptions about the economic landscape, future claims, market conditions and business decisions are difficult to predict with high accuracy. Although QPC makes every effort to provide and operate on these statements, it can't guarantee that these reports will be accurate and that investment risk should be carefully considered before including consulting an appropriately licensed expert. The project may contain unforeseen risks at this time.
I will support this project because I see a good potential on it. Good luck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential.
Activity: 54
So, QPC is confident that Quick Coin prices will increase sharply in the future?

QPC can't guarantee any specific coin value and will not be liable for any change in the value of the Quick Coin price. Assumptions about the economic landscape, future claims, market conditions and business decisions are difficult to predict with high accuracy. Although QPC makes every effort to provide and operate on these statements, it can't guarantee that these reports will be accurate and that investment risk should be carefully considered before including consulting an appropriately licensed expert. The project may contain unforeseen risks at this time.
Activity: 22
QPC has a passive 2-phase passive cooling system that removes dust and noise due to high air volume. This is a very important technology in applying for the future and all types of excavators in the process of high heat generation.
Activity: 54
Activity: 130
the project concept is very good and interesting, in my opinion this project is very creative and I am sure the ICO for this project will definitely succeed and succeed because it is done by a very experienced team, good luck
Activity: 23
I think only the developer can give answers to the questions. I believe there is much clarity after launch?
After launch? The miners should be available long before the launch for everyone to test them on testnet. What kind of shitty launch is this?
I said I thought. Not so fast with your judgment, please!
I think only the developer can give answers to the questions. I believe there is much clarity after launch?
After launch? The miners should be available long before the launch for everyone to test them on testnet. What kind of shitty launch is this?

It was said the miner would be given but when, before or after we don't know. I'm pretty sure dev will provide miner before the launch time. If not you can ask that question again.
Activity: 24
Activity: 24
Activity: 14
What is the consensus algorithm used by the plan and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Pages:
Jump to: