Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I have gone through the project and I must say it's a really good one, success to the dev,  
Activity: 1
I love Ramen, because I know Naruto loves Ramen. This is good project for me and I will hold longer
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
poverty is a big issue especially in Africa and War ridden countries!..Wow,if Ramencoin can solve such a huge problem,then you have my respect for life...Good luck to your team
Activity: 71
Your project is very good and your team is very strong team, RAMEN Coin going to soon moon.
Thanks to team members
Activity: 43
RamenCoin is a very good project and this will get big success soon. I am very much proud to be a part of Ramen Community
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Reserve for me the Russian translation BitcoinTalk Thread Translation, please
Topic has already been translated into Russian twice: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ramen-proof-of-ramen-cryptocurrency-3172631 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172371.new#new Oh. You can use both of them)
Activity: 113
Your project is very good and your team is very strong team, RAMEN Coin going to soon moon.
Thanks to team members
Activity: 40
It's good to see Ramen Coin be more and more popular.

But, from now on, I think you guys should take this seriously.
I think, currently, this project has just 2 or 3 men, right?
Now, you guys should take this project seriously, hire some people, replace those manga picture (?!) on your website with your real team, publish whitepaper, refine roadmap.
With the large token holder right now and those serious moves above, this project can be huge in the future.
Posted on: Today at 03:51:57 PM Posted by: shivam1230
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Reserve for me the Russian translation BitcoinTalk Thread Translation, please
Activity: 17
Awesome and Great project... I like the road map of the project . I believe RAMEN COIN will be One of the Best Coin... Wish you all the Best!
Activity: 14
Great project....! Chance of earning big..!!
Activity: 162
I have never seen such a great concept. It was really good. It's having bright future in the cryptoworld. I believe that it will be best coin in future. Best of luck to entire team
Activity: 52
my country doesn't have ramen plz can you bring it to india as it will help you a lot and we too. thanks for make a coin which don't have any role in our country .
Activity: 290
i realy love ramen, this is my one of my favorite food and i think this ramencoin is become my favorite in crpyto and become the best.
Activity: 85
Activity: 123
The Project concept is brilliant and very interesting.I love ramen noodles , wish a great success.
Activity: 69
Let see Ramen Coin,i know ramen is his favourite..Lets grow the community and the community will bring this coin to new height!!
Activity: 85
One reason why I like this project is because even when the market is in a dip, I will know that with my RAMEN Coin, I will have something to eat and not be worried. Isn't that fun. Food is health.

To the developers, please take this project seriously. Don't do like the rest and abandon the project
Activity: 12
The aim is to fight hunger by using Ramen Coin
is a amazing idea. I love this concept, this is differ from others.
Pages:
Jump to: