Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 20. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
 it will be a favourite currency in the cryptospace as well.   Lets grow the community and the community will bring this coin to new height!!
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
I am very positive that this no-ICO project of yours will hit your goals for the future because of the good-hearted kind of service you want to bring for the hunger ones. Just continue to work with this and count me as one of the supporters of ramen and anime in one!
Activity: 91
I love ramen noodles. I always eat three times a week.
I would like a project that can be exchanged for ramen with this coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Let see Ramen Coin, i am a Naruto fan, and i know ramen is his favourite....i hope it will be a favourite currency in the cryptospace as well.   Lets grow the community and the community will bring this coin to new height!!
Activity: 3
Good project. Wish all the best for the success
Activity: 75
Ramen[Suspicious link removed]d project grown quickly I feel the coin listed big exchange like binance .bittrex kucoin etc the coin price go to moon quickly everyone buy this congrats everyone how join Ramencoin best of future
Activity: 43
Thanks for your information. This is good project for me and everybody hold longer
Activity: 60

I think this project will be most successful and wish this coin price is going very high

Activity: 24
I'm full of willigness to see your white paper
Activity: 78
Very honest team. Really working very hard. Great people great project.
Activity: 55
Instant quality fast food the priority of fast society where Ramen Coins appers to be just befitting. The aim is to fight hunger by using Ramen Coin
is a novel idea if  it  provide access to those who lack access to food.
Activity: 63
I like the name ramen coin.
How about making books or webs that collect world noodles?
Let's collect ramen from friends of the world and see world ramen.
Probably it will become big project!
Activity: 518
I like ramen.. like naruto.. for ramen lovers i think this one will hit the market very hard
Activity: 36
Awesome project with adorable them i hope you will be go on moon and people wants caught you
Activity: 7
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 26
This ramencoin project is very promising... & a this coin listed on big exchanges site..... I am waiting to buy....Thank you for Ramen team..good luck
Activity: 77
Ramen coin is the support erc20 plateform this coin will give us in future very very big earning only for join these airdrops and bounties when any one buy this coin they will rich in future
Activity: 78
I like this coin because this is a good project ...
this coin listed on big exchanges site..... I am waiting to buy....
Activity: 18
ramencoin is very delicious project  Grin
Activity: 66
this coin creat a history in cryptocurrency world his techonology is good
Pages:
Jump to: