Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 50
HuRAMENtarian this term catch my senses. RAMEN TOKEN has a heart for the needy. My first time to encounter such a token that the mission is to somehow help those less fortunate. I guess we all need to participate with this and spread the good news about this token. Let us all support this. I beleive in this project goodluck everyone.
Activity: 42
a coin working of the proof of ramen . nobody would have believed this project would take such a hike. but with a project model which has an aim to fight hunger around the world and its connection with the anime world has giving a headstart to this project. over a 154 k followers with this just being the start shuts the mouth of the naysayers. the admins are helpful and they are always in contact with any problems faced and you will be attended withing a fraction of time. the team has worked hard upon this and it shows. i would really like to grow alongside this project. proud member of ramencoin project.
Activity: 15
Very Nice Project keep it up!!I #RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
https://twitter.com/mandyboss008/status/977229564723122176

Activity: 12
I like Ramencoin. Amazing Project with your team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project. I am sure this project will go to moon moom.This is a great Project and great work. iWell prepared Ramencoin team.I wish you all the best RAMENCOIN.
Activity: 251
Good project better and interesting project. First time to encounter unique name of a coin that makes you hungry.
Activity: 31
Thank for giving free token
Activity: 91
awesome project.............
ramen coin is a king of all coin...........
i am thankfull to be part of it..............
Activity: 78
this is the next coin that will definitely go to the moon
ramen is the next future for the Cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
I really like this project because I'm Anime lover and also I really love to eat Ramen everyday, this is so cool project! for me I think this project attracts more people because of interesting concept.  Good luck team! I will support my favorite Ramen Smiley
Activity: 54
Activity: 84
A project with an aim to fight hunger around the world. Its aim tells us about the space it wants to work on. And i personally believe its a great space to work on. I have been watching this coin since the start and the amount of attention it has created among the people is great. Would definitely want to be a part of this project.
Thanks. Ramencoin team!
Activity: 69
I think it's a worthwhile project, I invest in it too! Good luck in you great project !
Activity: 3
Its a good question why do i like RAMEN? I like it beacuse it has a good ides. RAMEN being a token or a crowdsale has an ides that is completely new. NOBODY has used this before. so i like the project.
Activity: 23
Very good project RamenCoin :ramen: RamenCoin:ramen: Airdrop (BitcoinTalk Event #1) is LIVE!!!

We are airdropping 1700 RAMEN to each person that follows ALL the directions and fills out the form.

Information regarding the airdrop can be found here: https://medium.com/@ramencoin/ramencoin-ramen-airdrop-f3e07a6331aa
Activity: 196
RAMENCOIN (RAMEN)  project i always supported.i thinks this project will be success and i hope this project can running smoothly.
Activity: 4
Really great effort you all are going to take for the people who are starving
Activity: 25
https://twitter.com/RamenCoin2018/status/977060588718297089?s=20

#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 44
I love RamenCoin because "Our goal is to get RamenCoin in the hands of many and to help those in need so it did not make sense for us to sell them in an ICO. "You are thinking of the future for many, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: