Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 5022 times)

Bhe
Activity: 380
Merit: 0
Join now to the coolest airdrop.
#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 49
English Reserved
Nice project. I just like the whole project.It will go boom in future.I think this project will be most successful in future
Bhe
Activity: 380
Cool and nice project..
Lets bring this project to the moon...
Activity: 35
Very very good project this is our future crypto good luck
Activity: 40
i like ramen,I am waiting for the project in the future  Cheesy
Activity: 103
i like ramencoin because i have eaten alot of ramen noodles since my childhood and stil;l my favourite....i love it,,thanks for ramencoin
Activity: 71
Great concept.Best of luck.
Activity: 51
this coin is amzing in futer....
Activity: 22
Nice project. I just like the whole project.It will go boom in future.I think this project will be most successful in future
Activity: 43
Best BlockChain Project on Food!
Activity: 158
Admins here are so gracious that is why i like it,hope this token will gain more atention and not being dump by others.  Let us see what it takes.
Activity: 37
I'm full of willigness to see your white paper.
Activity: 12
Good project. I just like the whole project.It will go boom in future.I think this project will be most successfull in future
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 12
The idea of encouraging the community to participate is novel. This is the main selling point of the work
Activity: 59
HEY GUYS,
HERE WITH ANOTHER AIRDROP REMEN COIN GRAB IT.
Well definatly you join the first round, if you join it, so thats was second round, its give you 1700 REMEN coin, i love Ramen you may want to HODL them because we have some great plans with REMEN coin, we are family, you can be part of our community or send RAMEN to your friends and family. Also, RAMEN will be there in your times of need when the market decides to take a dump on you and your other alts get RTKS.

i'm also planning to invest in REMEN coin. the development of a mobile app which will allow RamenCoin holders to store, send and receive RamenCoin as well as listing Ramen shops/restaurants that accept RamenCoin and those that don't and upcoming Ramen food drives. thats was best devlopment of mobile app thats why i'm invest it.

IS THIS AN INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)

join the airdrop now. the link is bellow,
https://ramencoin.me/airdrop/

get RamenCoin in the hands of many and to help those in need so it didn't make sense for us to sell them in an ICO.
Activity: 32
Its very nice to hear that ramen give us 1700 more ramen coin. Very very thanks to the ramen... I know this coin gave us very big profir in the 2018 makes us billionaire.. I belive in this coin.. And i thinking to invest on it..
Activity: 76
Good project indeed, I was wondering have you considered working together with cherr.io for example? If not I would like to make that suggestion now.!

Activity: 49
I just like the well structured plan and the consistency ,i will love for this world class team to keep up the good work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This project is great for humanity. People gonna embrace this.
Pages:
Jump to: