Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Very good project RAMEN... It's can huge benefit..
Activity: 471
ramencoin project is very promising and will be amazed with the support of the community
Activity: 17
raman coin is the best coin
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
This ramencoin project is very promising. It help the community from starving and filled food those who have empty stomach. Hope this project is successful and I'm looking forward for it. Good luck!

#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 6
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ramen-coin-mineable-proof-of-work-erc-20-token-3171591
#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP

Activity: 27
another great project with great devs! i really like the idea of your project. it makes me hungry! 😀😀
Activity: 93
 amaging project .. Good team work well done...
Activity: 280
I like ramen, because it has a uniqueness is based on its ability to not only allow it to be the future payment method for purchases at Ramen houses/shops and Anime subscriptions on sites such as CrunchyRoll.
Activity: 9
Good project very nice great great great project
Activity: 4
Arabic translation reserved 
Activity: 50
this is a fantastic project! It's for the anime addict like me and for the people who lack access to foods. Good job devs, keep up the good work.
Activity: 47
Ramencoin is a good coin,I can not never suspend
Activity: 129
 nice project ... best of luck
Activity: 98
very good project,  best and trust airdrop 2018. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 9
NICE PROJECT THIS IS VERY GOOD COIN
Activity: 26
We saw a lot of different coins and tokens, I liked Ramencoin because I love anime and ramen, why not ? moreover, they are very responsive.
Activity: 55
I'm loving this coin. This is great.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
We saw a lot of different coins and tokens, I liked Ramencoin because I love anime and ramen, why not ? moreover, they are very responsive.
Activity: 83
I Think RAMENCOIN will be successful in crypto currency world.RAMENCOIN is the great project that i have found. For that they should come in reliable exchange sites.I am well wisher of them.
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: