Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 9. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 16, 2017, 01:51:32 AM
What if Greg made up 90% of the newbie FUDer accounts on the Synereo thread?! *gasp*

The WHOLE team was against him during the meeting in January. That HAS to say something about him right there. Can you really trust this guy with your money?

I trust in open source code. Did you trust your money in a 19 year old programmer, Vitalik?? Ethereum is killing it right now..

Synereo did a 40x.. did you trust in Greg then?

In the end its not about money. It's about development.

Now you have centralized development with Synereo no open repos and closed "testing". Good luck to you.

It's been almost 4 months and we've seen no development with RChain. I'd rather have a working product from Synereo than a short-term price increase for AMP so I know that it is worth investing in for the long term. Same for RChain but like most people, I don't trust Greg, so I will not even consider investing in it.

Greg did not deliver with Synereo and he will not deliver with RChain. Synereo will be way beyond it's Beta and RChain will be just another small coin on CoinMarketCap - if it even makes it there.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
What if Greg made up 90% of the newbie FUDer accounts on the Synereo thread?! *gasp*

The WHOLE team was against him during the meeting in January. That HAS to say something about him right there. Can you really trust this guy with your money?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 07:02:58 PM
Nope , still no real people in here !

page 32 !  world record for zero content thread talking to nobody ! 
Real people or not, I can't get any info ( I mean more info) about project.

Yes. The marketing team is garbage.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
March 15, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

Real people or not, I can't get any info ( I mean more info) about project.
March 15, 2017, 06:39:31 PM
number of real people who read this thread today = 0 !

money made by rchain promoters today = $0 !

How do I become a real person? I'm trapped in this internet persona.  It's like Tron, but written in HTML.
March 15, 2017, 03:11:53 PM
Larimer quits , with NO DRAMA

imagine that ! 

even the pyramid scammer is capable of leaving with a simple resignation , no intentional damage !

Sure makes somebody look like a psychpathic bitch doesn't it !

Greg didn't quit he he was fired, so you and Dor could pocket the ICO money.
March 15, 2017, 02:27:06 PM
Larrimer is a true serial scammer, anyone suggesting otherwise is uninformed and out of touch with the general consensus of the crypto space. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 15, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
The CTO of synereo did not quit.

Starting in 20 mins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGsMGR7zR0 / https://www.liveedu.tv/rchain/ZWjXR-crypto-development-code-talk/

One suggestion on that post was:

https://github.com/steemit/steem/pull/936 The CTO tried to "open source" the license. Sound familiar?

Quote from dan on the same thread: "New opportunities to pursue my vision of free market solutions to secure life liberty and property."

https://phist.steemdata.com/history?identifier=https%3A%2F%2Fsteemit.com%2Fsteemit%2F%40berniesanders%2Fwhy-did-ned-lie-to-the-steem-community

https://steemit.com/steem/@demotruk/petition-to-demand-steem-be-made-open-source

I'm going to make this really easy for you...

BOTH Greg and Dan are lying pieces of shit.  Both have scammed their users.  Both have stolen from or attempted to blackmail others.  Both are in bed with the Chinese communist govt.

If anyone believes this "open source" bullshit argument from either Greg or Dan, they are morons.  This is simply their excuse for their bad actions.  Synereo is making all their code "open source", so what was Greg's problem again?  Oh wait... that's right... he wanted us to give him $10M USD for his own separate company.  Who wouldn't agree to that?
legendary
March 14, 2017, 12:50:29 PM
If Greg would be a real developer he would have not put this girly scene on live videos to smash every investor altitude towards synereo as whole.

March 14, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
I accidentally remembered Rchain. ITs like remember berries are working for real.

If Greg would be a real developer he would have not put this girly scene on live videos to smash every investor altitude towards synereo as whole.

Are you 14?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
March 14, 2017, 04:35:53 AM
I accidentally remembered Rchain. ITs like remember berries are working for real.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 13, 2017, 05:42:25 PM
Explanation video for  "Load Balancer Contract" "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKrFXrekvE&t=160s"
March 13, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

Nice use of bold font. Seems like you might be a graphic designer.  Wink
March 13, 2017, 12:45:55 PM
echo .......... echo...........hello.........hello.......anybody here ?

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.

Although I tend to agree with you about Greg, I don't agree with "Dor earned that money", for he did not deliver anything at all. So far, same thing as Greg, objectively speaking...

Dor has delivered the Synereo Alpha which is completely new code and ACTUALLY works.  I know this because I was asked to test it weeks ago, and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!

Greg on the other hand hasn't delivered jack squat.  Greg is too lazy or incompetent or both to even write a program for the "RHOC promotional coupon token swap conversion".  Seriously, how hard is it to accept some Omni assets and issue an equal amount of Ethereum assets.  If he was so inclined, it could be done manually.  Everything in his Github is basically total bullshit which doesn't do anything.  The only thing that works is code he copied from an open source project which hasn't been updated since 1992.  Clown show.

They were analysing taints.
legendary
March 13, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
Maybe Greg's wife could do the "Ethereum swap"... She does everything else.
legendary
March 13, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
echo .......... echo...........hello.........hello.......anybody here ?

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.

Although I tend to agree with you about Greg, I don't agree with "Dor earned that money", for he did not deliver anything at all. So far, same thing as Greg, objectively speaking...

Dor has delivered the Synereo Alpha which is completely new code and ACTUALLY works.  I know this because I was asked to test it weeks ago, and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!

Greg on the other hand hasn't delivered jack squat.  Greg is too lazy or incompetent or both to even write a program for the "RHOC promotional coupon token swap conversion".  Seriously, how hard is it to accept some Omni assets and issue an equal amount of Ethereum assets.  If he was so inclined, it could be done manually.  Everything in his Github is basically total bullshit which doesn't do anything.  The only thing that works is code he copied from an open source project which hasn't been updated since 1992.  Clown show.

March 13, 2017, 12:37:22 PM
Release the fucking tokens, you hippies.
March 13, 2017, 11:29:32 AM
money made by AMP Fudders today = $0  Smiley

Haters gonna hate !

*AMP Holders
March 13, 2017, 08:19:26 AM
Dev gone?  Angry

I am not the dev, and the dev isn't gone  Cheesy

Well he's not here and your updates are amateur at best.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 13, 2017, 01:34:31 AM
Dev gone?  Angry

I am not the dev, and the dev isn't gone  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: