Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 5. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 10:34:07 AM
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
April 14, 2017, 09:22:12 AM
How many AMPS have been converted? Is there a tracker?
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
April 14, 2017, 04:59:31 AM
Activity: 181
April 13, 2017, 11:19:42 PM
So it turns out there was no smart contract. Greg lied to us for months and now he's processing them manually.  He hasn't processed any for days and now is holding back preventing prospective participants from seeing how much is being swapped. Also refusing to answer any questions in Slack regarding supply or how many RHOC he will award himself.

Because he's most likely secretly using your AMPs to buy Potcoin! When I look back on what he did with Synereo, I can't see why people would trust him with their money. For all they know, he could've copied code from someone else's project, changed it up a little, and then released parts of it here and there to give the speculators the impression that progress is being made.

He's just determined to make money with his project by doing absolutely nothing - like a LOT of people on this forum.
Activity: 181
April 13, 2017, 11:08:39 PM
Once upon a time I had more than 29 btc. I invested in a crowdsale of AMPs. They said the price was good.
Today I have less than 10 btc worth of AMPs. Luckily, I didn't convert them to RHOC or URHOC. No offense, but I see things can get worse...

As long as you still have your AMPs, you'll do well. AMP has more room to grow than Bitcoin right now, it's POS, and I'm willing to bet that a ton of people will be using the system with the hopes of getting rich from earning AMPs.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
April 13, 2017, 10:38:27 PM

YOURCHAIN IS NOW HIRING!

IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH THE low energy HIPPIE DRUGGIE COMMIE RCHAIN LOSERS WHO GET FIRED AND CAN'T HOLD A JOB, THEN SEND ME A PM!

I'M PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR HARD WORKERS.

April 12, 2017, 06:11:17 AM
Self-buying.

Got any proof?

Seems like your account - if you read back is dedicated to destroying this thread. Do you not think anyone can check post history?

LMAO

Yeah go back further.  I was the only person supporting & defending this project, until Greg lied multiple times and is still lying and yet you never address these lies when they are pointed out. 
Activity: 1008
April 11, 2017, 10:31:43 PM
Self-buying.

Got any proof?

Seems like your account - if you read back is dedicated to destroying this thread. Do you not think anyone can check post history?

LMAO

April 11, 2017, 10:22:29 PM
Self-buying.
April 11, 2017, 10:05:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-CdCPuwX5M Tomorrow at 2pm EST as always.

LOL, you used the wrong account, the right name though.

I'm glad that you are not misquoting me anymore. Thanks for that buddy.

What does that mean?

It means don't misquote me and try to put words in my mouth. It is not right.
April 11, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

What does that mean?
April 11, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

April 11, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

April 11, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
That's not a whale.  And he said repeatedly that the whales already converted more than a month ago.  How do you account for this and other lies?  Why are you promoting this scam? And don't tell me that last post doesn't qualify as promotion.

It's an option, nothing more.

Tell that to the judge.
April 11, 2017, 10:15:59 AM
That's not a whale.  And he said repeatedly that the whales already converted more than a month ago.  How do you account for this and other lies?  Why are you promoting this scam? And don't tell me that last post doesn't qualify as promotion.

It's an option, nothing more.
April 11, 2017, 08:15:57 AM
April 10, 2017, 10:15:18 PM
April 10, 2017, 03:24:56 PM
So it turns out there was no smart contract. Greg lied to us for months and now he's processing them manually.  He hasn't processed any for days and now is holding back preventing prospective participants from seeing how much is being swapped. Also refusing to answer any questions in Slack regarding supply or how many RHOC he will award himself.
Lol really? Anyone know about his character? Is he a person that cannot be trusted as dor has said? Or is he simply a man that is too focused on his vision?

The fact that he refuses to give direct answers to basic questions about coin supply and his allocation suggests he shouldn't be trusted.
Activity: 527
April 10, 2017, 02:36:32 PM
Lol really? Anyone know about his character? Is he a person that cannot be trusted as dor has said? Or is he simply a man that is too focused on his vision?
April 10, 2017, 07:58:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: