Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 6. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 08, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Once upon a time I had more than 29 btc. I invested in a crowdsale of AMPs. They said the price was good.
Today I have less than 10 btc worth of AMPs. Luckily, I didn't convert them to RHOC or URHOC. No offense, but I see things can get worse...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 11:15:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
April 07, 2017, 08:14:22 PM
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
April 07, 2017, 05:26:21 PM
April 07, 2017, 08:07:37 AM
2 Days in, only 29 BTC invested.  What happened to those "intrepid whales" that Greg said he sent the assets to weeks ago? Another lie?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 02:47:41 AM
Team Message about release:

-Team Message-

Dear All,

Thank you, greatly for your patience, the moment has come.

RChain has made their Redemption Process page live redemption.rchain.coop.

If you hold AMPs with the intention of swapping them for RChain’s RHOCs this message applies to you.

The RChain token redemption event is meant to give AMP holders who expected to use their AMPs on the RChain platform a chance to redeem their AMPs 1:1 with RHOCs (promotional credit tokens).

The process will last 10 Days and end 2017-04-15

Please read and understand the instructions and terms and conditions before participating

It is important that you DO NOT use an address from an exchange to recieve RHOC’s. Create an ethereum wallet with keys that you control. Lost RHOC’s can not be retrieved.

Join the slack channel (RChain Slack)  for live support as well as to share ideas for further developments of the RChain Ecosystem. More announcements about developments on all fronts will be coming soon.
i try it.but it does not work for me

What are the requirements for participating in the redemption event?
April 06, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
No one cares. You are too late. Major amateurism as an indicator going forward. This will fail.
April 06, 2017, 08:17:30 PM
Team Message about release:

-Team Message-

Dear All,

Thank you, greatly for your patience, the moment has come.

RChain has made their Redemption Process page live redemption.rchain.coop.

If you hold AMPs with the intention of swapping them for RChain’s RHOCs this message applies to you.

The RChain token redemption event is meant to give AMP holders who expected to use their AMPs on the RChain platform a chance to redeem their AMPs 1:1 with RHOCs (promotional credit tokens).

The process will last 10 Days and end 2017-04-15

Please read and understand the instructions and terms and conditions before participating

It is important that you DO NOT use an address from an exchange to recieve RHOC’s. Create an ethereum wallet with keys that you control. Lost RHOC’s can not be retrieved.

Join the slack channel (RChain Slack)  for live support as well as to share ideas for further developments of the RChain Ecosystem. More announcements about developments on all fronts will be coming soon.
April 06, 2017, 07:54:21 PM
Thread updated the redemption has started enjoy everyone Wink
April 06, 2017, 12:18:28 PM
YOURCHAIN ANNOUNCEMENT

YOURChain is rebranding itself as URChain!

Additionally, I'd like to announce that we will be holding an RChain promotional coupon token (aka RHOC) redemption event where for every ONE RHOC you send in, you will receive TEN URChain promotional coupon tokens (aka URHOCs).  Therefore, since URChain is an EXACT copy of RChain, you can get TEN TIMES AS MANY promotional coupon tokens!

JOIN THE URCHAIN REVOLUTION!

That's more like it.
legendary
April 06, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
YOURCHAIN ANNOUNCEMENT

YOURChain is rebranding itself as URChain!

Additionally, I'd like to announce that we will be holding an RChain promotional coupon token (aka RHOC) redemption event where for every ONE RHOC you send in, you will receive TEN URChain promotional coupon tokens (aka URHOCs).  Therefore, since URChain is an EXACT copy of RChain, you can get TEN TIMES AS MANY promotional coupon tokens!

JOIN THE URCHAIN REVOLUTION!
April 05, 2017, 04:29:20 PM
Yeah.  It's a scam. I'm out.
March 29, 2017, 05:01:52 PM
archive this as another failed shitcoin project that never even began

It's OK Greg is still scamming.  There is still hope for this scam.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 29, 2017, 04:26:10 PM
archive this as another failed shitcoin project that never even began
legendary
March 29, 2017, 01:02:58 PM
Greg Meredith as a laid back, lazy bullshit artist.  Such a waste of potential, obviously a great intellect, but a consistent underachiever due to being completely clueless about how the real world operates, also exhibiting a complete lack of accountability for his communications and their consequences for others.  In short, a complete cunt.

BTW.  I began as the only person defending this project on this forum.

March 26, 2017, 06:56:27 AM
I just heard if BTC forks and you hold AMPs because its on omni you get two tokens. The market will be instantly diluted can anyone confirm?

Well I guess RCHAIN will be REKT then.  Greg Meredith and Vulcanize.io seem to be playing the market and waiting until they can inflict the most damage on the swaps participants. They cannot be this obtuse.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 25, 2017, 12:11:24 AM
Does this redemption have anything to do with the last surge in AMP price?

A shit ton of money is being pumped into alts right now, that's the only reason why it went up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 24, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Probably.  

Clearly not.  This project has become a fucking joke.  Properly executed, it might have been considered the Ethereum killer.  But you can't announce something that can be produced in hours and tested in days like a swap contract and not deliver for 3 months, for a highly complex project, and expect to be taken seriously in this space.  The markets & expectations operate in real time, most projects deliver actual innovative code via hands on devs in 3 months as proof of legitimacy.  

Dor might be an ICO scammer, but in the context of what happened here he appears vindicated in his characterization of Greg Meredith as a laid back, lazy bullshit artist.  Such a waste of potential, obviously a great intellect, but a consistent underachiever due to being completely clueless about how the real world operates, also exhibiting a complete lack of accountability for his communications and their consequences for others.  In short, a complete cunt.

Out of all this emotional discussion, I believe this post best represents the big picture and an accurate (almost unbiased) opinion. Thanks!
March 24, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

Probably.  

Clearly not.  This project has become a fucking joke.  Properly executed, it might have been considered the Ethereum killer.  But you can't announce something that can be produced in hours and tested in days like a swap contract and not deliver for 3 months, for a highly complex project, and expect to be taken seriously in this space.  The markets & expectations operate in real time, most projects deliver actual innovative code via hands on devs in 3 months as proof of legitimacy.  

Dor might be an ICO scammer, but in the context of what happened here he appears vindicated in his characterization of Greg Meredith as a laid back, lazy bullshit artist.  Such a waste of potential, obviously a great intellect, but a consistent underachiever due to being completely clueless about how the real world operates, also exhibiting a complete lack of accountability for his communications and their consequences for others.  In short, a complete cunt.

March 23, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Probably. 
Pages:
Jump to: