Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 7. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 22, 2017, 10:54:48 PM
Does this redemption have anything to do with the last surge in AMP price?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 22, 2017, 02:50:40 PM
Redemption delayed until Sunday because Greg is on a yoga retreat. You can't make this shit up.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 21, 2017, 01:20:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQLj8I7OCHw live with the casper standup.

Updates on the RHOC redemption contract. Entering final testing. Ready to go very soon...

The final announcement will be made in slack: http://slack.rchain.coop/

Yeah, he's been saying that for several weeks, already said beyond testing on previous occasions.  Then contradicts himself and backtracks. It's like groundhog day.

Also absurd that announcements will be on Slack.  Needs to be press released. 

Amateur hour.

If there was a press release, Greg would be held accountable, especially when people pour money into the project. That's exactly what he wants, right?
March 20, 2017, 11:47:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQLj8I7OCHw live with the casper standup.

Updates on the RHOC redemption contract. Entering final testing. Ready to go very soon...

The final announcement will be made in slack: http://slack.rchain.coop/

Yeah, he's been saying that for several weeks, already said beyond testing on previous occasions.  Then contradicts himself and backtracks. It's like groundhog day.

Also absurd that announcements will be on Slack.  Needs to be press released. 

Amateur hour.

March 19, 2017, 09:33:45 AM
It's pretty clear at this stage, there will be no RCHAIN.  The whole thing was just a scheme for Greg to leverage favourable (British Commonwealth spelling) terms for the legal "settlement".

March 18, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
Anything new going on here?

No. Still waiting for the ethereum network to sync. the contract is now on the blockchain according to @dc in the Rchain slack.

Great team.  Didn't have the foresight to sync a node 3 months ago when this swap was announced as about to begin. And I guess Gregg was lying again when he said distributing the assets to whales had already commenced on at least 2 occasions.
March 18, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
Greg had one thing to do: disprove the idea that he is unreliable and can't meet his own estimates for delivery.  He failed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 18, 2017, 03:21:08 AM
It seems to me that this project died before it start, I can't see this project making away without the support of Synereo team, which seems to me they need eachother because they are suffering also.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
March 18, 2017, 02:52:13 AM
Anything new going on here?
March 17, 2017, 05:37:22 PM
An ICO for a cryptocurrency exchange by a man with a dartboard. What could possibly go wrong?

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 17, 2017, 05:08:52 PM

75k USD in amps at the time of the 2CO. Yes you are correct then with regard to the current amount, I fixed the comment above.  Behavior is usually spelled without the 'u'. I'm sorry I am not using commonwealth english. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior

Commonwealth, in this context, refers to rest of the English speaking world outside of America, including the country where the language originated. BTW You won't use this spelling, but Satoshi did.

Go ahead if you want to bastardize the language and claim a parochial spelling as the universal (clearly an example of American imperialism.) What's next: the correct spelling of nugget is Mcnugget?

Please excuse Christian... He is functionally illiterate and a retard.  You're not dealing with the best America has to offer.  Please, don't take Christian and Greg as an example for all of us.

Sorry for being an illiterate and a retard. Are you going to continue to do personal attacks or get down to business.

I didn't say that you are "illiterate".  I said that you are "functionally illiterate".  I'm sure you can read the menu at McDonalds, but you have no comprehension beyond that besides the most basic things.

Give it up Christian.  Greg's a no good piece of trash.  Get off the drugs and stop it with the communist crap.  Nothing is ever going to come out of "RChain".  Nobody is getting any money from anyone.

Keep ignoring my posts..

I got some bad news for you Christian... EVERYONE ignores your posts.  Nobody takes any of you guys seriously.  You are just one of the few clowns left in the RChain circus.
legendary
March 17, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

75k USD in amps at the time of the 2CO. Yes you are correct then with regard to the current amount, I fixed the comment above.  Behavior is usually spelled without the 'u'. I'm sorry I am not using commonwealth english. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior

Commonwealth, in this context, refers to rest of the English speaking world outside of America, including the country where the language originated. BTW You won't use this spelling, but Satoshi did.

Go ahead if you want to bastardize the language and claim a parochial spelling as the universal (clearly an example of American imperialism.) What's next: the correct spelling of nugget is Mcnugget?

Please excuse Christian... He is functionally illiterate and a retard.  You're not dealing with the best America has to offer.  Please, don't take Christian and Greg as an example for all of us.

Sorry for being an illiterate and a retard. Are you going to continue to do personal attacks or get down to business.

I didn't say that you are "illiterate".  I said that you are "functionally illiterate".  I'm sure you can read the menu at McDonalds, but you have no comprehension beyond that besides the most basic things.

Give it up Christian.  Greg's a no good piece of trash.  Get off the drugs and stop it with the communist crap.  Nothing is ever going to come out of "RChain".  Nobody is getting any money from anyone.
legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

March 17, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

March 17, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

7. The whale holds 75k amps right as of 03/17/2017. They just contacted me yesterday and have been directed to the Rchain Coop.

It's a public thread:

And if it was 75k as you claim, this is not a whale, that's only 3.5 BTC.  Do the math.

You spelled behavior wrong.

It's the correct European/British spelling. Don't get me started on your grammar.

March 17, 2017, 10:50:11 AM
Greg has repeatedly denied there is a lawsuit.  What you have said is very disturbing.

there is no lawsuit. theres a settlement. The rchain coop is not implicated.

The "promotional Coupon" as you put it is only necessary because people got robbed.

Synereo Ltd spent 20k at least marketing rchain starting in may. They flipped the script and didnt fund the project. So now people need an exit option because the market declined and is still done 90%.

No. There is a lawsuit, as suggested, I've had it confirmed directly. And without a lawsuit there would be no compulsion to "settle". 

You are here boasting that you made $2k on a trade, and yet in Slack you ridiculed someone who complained of the loss in $ value of AMPs for conversion, as the result of unnecessary redemption delays.  You repeatedly skirt the truth with moronic semantics i.e. the CoOp is not been sued, I  am not under contract, this is not an investment etc. There is no end to your hypocrisy.  It's clear that you don't even realize that your behaviour falls under the definition of scamming.

Some of us are adults. My AMP holdings purchased for redemption have decreased more than $20K since Greg announced "redemption will take place Monday" in early January.  Only to delay it for the vaguest of technological reasons for 2 months.  Now you have revealed the real reason for the delay and it was pure self-interest concerning the lawsuit. 

BTW, virtually everything you say is wrong, the "whale" who contacted you put $75K in the 2nd ICO hence they are no longer a "whale" with holdings only worth a fraction of their original investment. 
March 17, 2017, 04:32:46 AM
Okay cool. Your investing in Synereo awesome. The market has collapsed by 90%. Your running on a dying chain and you have no way for the company to make profit and your burning tons of capital. Good luck.

Good lord.  Go back to school loser.  YOU'RE A RETARD!

I guess what I really should've asked is, "Why would anyone want to fund RChain?" I think you need to calm down, you're being really defensive. I can tell because you stayed up all night editing your post.

Again, all anyone can see in this thread is bullshit links of "code" and no working product. Greg isn't even here for this thread. He was kicked out because he didn't create a working code, he was given plenty of time to do so, and he asked for more time and 10 million dollars. Greg didn't pull his own weight and that is why, Synereo will no longer be funding RChain. I'm surprised that you weren't paying attention to that part - it's on your own YouTube channel!

Our Alpha is here, this is what happens when a project has a hard-working team like Synereo's. They're following through with their new roadmap and I love how this will create value for the AMP token.

I am up because I am made 2k on ether last night.

JoeyDaMan7, it takes a while to smoke up 2K.  Give Christian a break.

I was considering it but then he said "Hey guys, I made 2k on ether last night" and I lost it. He needs help.
March 17, 2017, 03:13:55 AM
A-HA! So the purpose of the RChain promotional coupon IS to make sure that the people get robbed. I knew it.
March 17, 2017, 02:04:52 AM
You're investing in Ether NOW?? No wonder you made only 2k.

Sure, we'll bump the thread but it won't help the project, I'm not sure if you know that. Potential investors will see what Greg did while he was working for Synereo and they will run to Ethereum. There will be no competition whatsoever.

Now, DC doesn't trust you that much. I, however, will give you 10 cents to invest in RChain and I expect a 2k windfall as a decent ROI.

The real joke of this whole thing is why anyone would want RHOC promotional coupon tokens?  Anything the RChain Coop develops will be implemented on Ethereum.  There will be NO use or exclusivity for RHOC promotional coupon tokens.  Why wouldn't you just buy ETH?  Greg and the RChain Coop morons shot themselves in the foot on this one.

I'm just glad that Greg and RChain are no longer a part of Synereo, it seemed to me that they were holding back the company as a whole. Also, I can't wait to use the platform when they're finished with it, it's going to be legend- wait for it- DAIRY.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 17, 2017, 12:20:44 AM
You're investing in Ether NOW?? No wonder you made only 2k.

Sure, we'll bump the thread but it won't help the project, I'm not sure if you know that. Potential investors will see what Greg did while he was working for Synereo and they will run to Ethereum. There will be no competition whatsoever.

Now, DC doesn't trust you that much. I, however, will give you 10 cents to invest in RChain and I expect a 2k windfall as a decent ROI.

The real joke of this whole thing is why anyone would want RHOC promotional coupon tokens?  Anything the RChain Coop develops will be implemented on Ethereum.  There will be NO use or exclusivity for RHOC promotional coupon tokens.  Why wouldn't you just buy ETH?  Greg and the RChain Coop morons shot themselves in the foot on this one.

Actually this is not the case RCHAIN protocol is it's own codebase.  Cool

Uh huh... You're a fool.  It's open source moron.  If YOURChain is going to clone it, why wouldn't Ethereum?  If anything comes out of this project, you can bet that it will be incorporated into Ethereum.  There will be NO exclusivity for RHOC promotional coupon token holders.  Nobody will want your stupid promotional coupon tokens.  They will simply buy ETH instead and get the same tech with a much broader userbase.

Greg is already helping Ethereum casper with POS, no problem with collaberation. Cool

Unless Ethereum want's to change their entire codebase this will never happen. Please understand the tech before we get these crazy opinions.

Oh, I get the tech, and Greg's little plan.  Even if Ethereum doesn't take the code and integrate it, there will be many currencies running on top of RChain including BTC and ETH.  There will still be no use for your stupid promotional coupon tokens.  Before we even get to this point, Greg has to actually produce something which works besides using 1992 open source code.  Good luck with that.  According to Greg's own words that will take $10M USD which he doesn't have and TEN YEARS!

You don't understand the tech at a protocol level, ethereum has a protocol this is a ruleset.

RCHAIN has a different protocol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2

Older methodology is used often as a distincting a codebase because it is battle tested.

Please learn more about whats actually going on here.
Pages:
Jump to: