Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 22. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
January 15, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Stinks like a Homero Ganza scam.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
January 15, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
More soaps and popcorn.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 15, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Again. Your taking personal shots. I invited you on a interview. That interview is with an attorney, me and Icocountdown. You can freely question greg on that show. But instead you decide continue to deflect my questions and provide absolutely no evidence that synereo owns any IP.

I have on the contrary shown you very contradictory evidence to your claim and still you belittle actors on this forum. You can not say Synereo Ltd owns all of the Rchain intellectual property then in the next sentence say they own part of it. I also love how you claim Synereo Ltd owns something that hasn't been built yet.

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.
legendary
January 15, 2017, 01:27:44 PM
RCHAIN added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a token redemption again!  Cool

Good fix.  Don't you morons read what you are typing before you post it?  You honestly think people are going to give you imbeciles $10M USD?

When you deal with venture capital they don't just give you anything. It comes at a cost.

Still believing Greg's lies I see.

I don't understand what you mean, this is not a lie it is very obvious. When venture capital gets involved they do not give money for free, they want something in return for the injection of capital.

Greg is LYING TO YOU.  RChain is unable to raise money from accredited investors.  You will never get any additional financing besides the paltry amount of AMPs you will collect from the uninformed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
January 15, 2017, 01:23:08 AM

Good fix.  Don't you morons read what you are typing before you post it?  You honestly think people are going to give you imbeciles $10M USD?

When you deal with venture capital they don't just give you anything. It comes at a cost.

I don't understand what you mean, this is not a lie it is very obvious. When venture capital gets involved they do not give money for free, they want something in return for the injection of capital.
legendary
January 15, 2017, 01:20:17 AM

January 15, 2017, 01:12:08 AM

legendary
January 15, 2017, 01:05:36 AM

legendary
January 15, 2017, 01:01:36 AM
legendary
January 15, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
RCHAN added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a token redemption again!  Cool

RCHAN?  What is that?  Lol

legendary
January 15, 2017, 12:35:39 AM
January 15, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

legendary
January 15, 2017, 12:09:46 AM
legendary
January 14, 2017, 10:27:53 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 14, 2017, 09:40:57 PM
Just like they got 4.7 million dollars and won't return them even knowing they will not deliver what was promised.
legendary
January 14, 2017, 03:01:39 PM
legendary
January 14, 2017, 02:05:29 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
January 14, 2017, 02:04:46 AM
Sometimes my brain stop working for the bullshit of Rchain and Synereo.
legendary
January 14, 2017, 02:02:23 AM
January 14, 2017, 01:33:04 AM
So exchange/swap AMP for RCHAIN tokens. What will you do then with the AMPs you collect, sell it on the exchange to get BTC or keep it? Why not just directly ask for BTC to be "invested" instead of AMP?

AMPs will be locked in escrow. Rchain Coop has a board of directors. They will collectively decide how to fund the project. The AMPs will not be dumped on the exchange.

greg at 34:25 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8idnSrTDWA&t=3425s

This not an ICO thats why they arent asking for BTC.

Further clarity for those who think this is an "investment opportunity". Its not..its swap.

1.5. Promotional Credits you receive are personal to you. RChain does not support the listing of Promotional Credits on third party cryptocurrency exchanges. Additionally, Promotional Credits may not be used in any way in connection with any derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security, however described or labeled. You also agree not to purchase or otherwise receive or acquire any type of derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security based upon or in connection with Promotional Credits. Promotional Credits have no intrinsic value, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and serve merely as a means to provide an incentive to use our services. Promotional Credits may not be purchased for cash.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pZZ6LYpZVPsRbpqmtDp5rUWUIlrzNrn_Tec6EbAlgZ0/edit

AMPs will be locked in escrow - for how long? Forever? AMPs will not be dumped - but will they be "sold" in exchanges for BTC?

If you plan to lock up AMPs and not cash in on it - why not just offer RCHAIN tokens for free - give it away like byteballs or ETC? Or put a site and those that will link up their AMP address, just match in % the value with RCHAIn tokens.

I think you didn't understand. They will lock it up until they start to sell. When? Whenever they decide to.

Indeed. But there is a general agreement by the board not to crash the AMP price.. In my understanding the AMPs converted in the redemption event are to be used for business expenses (Hiring developers etc).

You forgot to mention legal fees.

Suing a open source project? All the IP is the in public domain. Free, open, transparent. Looks like Synereo has lost touch with its values to me.

Suing a for-profit and non-profit company and individuals who steal IP.  All the IP is NOT in the "public domain".  Stop lying.

I talked to the attorney on the team. Rchain coop has registered the trademarks. Rchain was developed by a 3rd party dating back to feb 2016. What IP are you referring to? everything code wise is in the public domain.

Lol... What type of clown legal counsel did you morons hire?

Why do you care?

Thank you for deflecting the conversation.

Seek treatment!

Quite rude that you still do not have an adequate response as to the negative of Rchain.

"Rudeness" is the least you retards have to worry about.

You can say whatever you like but conduct to me means alot  Cool

Says the person helping facilitate the theft of other's property.  You're walking a real thin line buddy.  You better be careful.

It's an open source project? You cannot steal open source.

You guys are hilarious!  Where do you get this crap?  If you're paying your attorney for this bullshit, you better start praying.

Am I wrong in my statement, if so please let me know  Cool

"Source code" doesn't comprise in totality what is considered "IP".  Greg, Ed, and Christian are leading you down a very troublesome path.

Define how, I'm very happy to discuss it.

Why don't you ask Greg, Ed, or Christian?  I'm sure they know.  Why don't you just look it up?

Some open source development is way before even Bitcoin was released. Thus some of it's created before even the crypto scene was created with regard to open source development.
Pages:
Jump to: