Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 21. (Read 44364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 17, 2017, 03:53:33 PM

I rather defuse situations and cooperate than start a war. I think its ironic that you are quoting a movie in which a massive nuclear conflict was avoided and at the same time you threaten people on this forum and the progress of open source project.

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

You write so authoritatively about this. What are you basing it on? IP claims have to be specific and all we ever hear is vague claims of IP infringement, and since you are unaware of the current state of the relationship between Synereo and RChain, I can only assume you're just making this stuff up.

Proceed at your own risk.  Greg, Ed, and Christian are lying to everyone.  Mark my words, if they continue to escalate the situation, this will end badly for them.

I do not represent the Coop, I do not work for the Coop. I am not being paid by the Coop. I am sure you are in the same situation with respect to Synereo Ltd. I cant imagine you are paid. Until Synereo Ltd comes out with formal accusations against Biosimilairity LLC, Lively Gig or the Rchain Coop everyone will push forward.  I would love to see Synereo Ltd a "open source, decentralized, censorship resistant project" sue another open source project. That would be an amazing headline for crypto.

You say you "know things"

What do you know?

I know that Greg Meredith started the Rchain Coop only after he was formally removed from the board. According to Greg, he was under contract as biosimilarity LLC while working for Synereo. I know that Rchain coop is in control of the trademarks. I know that all the "code" is open source and the public domain. I know that the Rchain project was worked on by third party contractors. I also know that Greg retains all of his shares in Synereo Ltd. I know that non competes are not held up very much in the state of Washington. (especially with cases dealing with open source technology).

I know multiple contractors refused to sign the contracting agreements and some contractors had to be released from their contracts due to the terms and conditions of their contract.

Also you act like I or anyone else controls AMP holder's private keys. Anyone with AMPs may freely do what they want with those AMPs.

PREPARE TO REAP THE WHIRLWIND!
legendary
January 17, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I rather defuse situations and cooperate than start a war. I think its ironic that you are quoting a movie in which a massive nuclear conflict was avoided and at the same time you threaten people on this forum and the progress of open source project.

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

You write so authoritatively about this. What are you basing it on? IP claims have to be specific and all we ever hear is vague claims of IP infringement, and since you are unaware of the current state of the relationship between Synereo and RChain, I can only assume you're just making this stuff up.

Proceed at your own risk.  Greg, Ed, and Christian are lying to everyone.  Mark my words, if they continue to escalate the situation, this will end badly for them.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

legendary
January 17, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
January 17, 2017, 07:48:27 AM
Is this project related to Synereo,AMPs???

If so i wont have to check or read the whitepaper...
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
January 17, 2017, 07:39:07 AM
well that was an expensive waste of money, im out
this fiasco will drag on for ever
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
January 17, 2017, 02:37:52 AM

Only investors who obtained their AMP prior to December 12, 2016 are eligible for the token redemption. Investors participating in the token redemption will receive RHOC at a 1:1 ratio with AMP. Investors will need to have an Ethereum wallet (to receive their RHOC) and an Omni wallet (to send their AMP from). This will be the first omni-ethereum swap.

This is clearly wrong. As someone who appears to be involved in the project, no idea why you are reposting this. Perhaps you don't want other people to swap, therefore giving yourself greater profits when your coins triple or quadruple in value because more coins will be burned to reduce total supply if less coins are swapped.

ANYONE who buys AMPS before end of redemption period IS eligible for the RHOC swap.  Only coins not eligible are those from (tainted) Synereo dev fund created on 12th DEC but even if purchaser by very small chance did end up with some of these coins they can simply get around this by simply rebuying or resending from an exchange to their omni wallet.  So this swap is open to ANYONE and ANYONE can buy now for much less than original ICO price.

Here is the Redemption instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7rbTXTbnURKMl9qNRXNwCNaRxfIthZl6toL9TNzCmo/pub

and then terms of redemption: https://rchain.github.io/reference/RChain%20Promotional%20Credits%20Offer%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf

Yes, the idea is to prevent Synereo Team from buying into RChain with their newly minted (tainted) AMPs.  Greg has stated it is possible for those who invested into Synereo ICO on basis of RChain tec to rebuy AMPs, if they had sold, and swap for RHOC.  They do not need to have held the coins on 12th Dec as article states and swap is open to everyone who swaps untainted AMPs. 

Someone on the team should contact author of the article and ask them to change it to reflect the actual terms.

Which article are you referring too? Is it related to the Smith and Crown article?
legendary
January 17, 2017, 12:48:35 AM
legendary
January 17, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

I dont have any AMPs.

Then I guess you are either a saint or a moron. 

He's a moron.
Activity: 356
January 17, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

Only investors who obtained their AMP prior to December 12, 2016 are eligible for the token redemption. Investors participating in the token redemption will receive RHOC at a 1:1 ratio with AMP. Investors will need to have an Ethereum wallet (to receive their RHOC) and an Omni wallet (to send their AMP from). This will be the first omni-ethereum swap.

This is clearly wrong. As someone who appears to be involved in the project, no idea why you are reposting this. Perhaps you don't want other people to swap, therefore giving yourself greater profits when your coins triple or quadruple in value because more coins will be burned to reduce total supply if less coins are swapped.

ANYONE who buys AMPS before end of redemption period IS eligible for the RHOC swap.  Only coins not eligible are those from (tainted) Synereo dev fund created on 12th DEC but even if purchaser by very small chance did end up with some of these coins they can simply get around this by simply rebuying or resending from an exchange to their omni wallet.  So this swap is open to ANYONE and ANYONE can buy now for much less than original ICO price.

Here is the Redemption instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7rbTXTbnURKMl9qNRXNwCNaRxfIthZl6toL9TNzCmo/pub

and then terms of redemption: https://rchain.github.io/reference/RChain%20Promotional%20Credits%20Offer%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf

Yes, the idea is to prevent Synereo Team from buying into RChain with their newly minted (tainted) AMPs.  Greg has stated it is possible for those who invested into Synereo ICO on basis of RChain tec to rebuy AMPs, if they had sold, and swap for RHOC.  They do not need to have held the coins on 12th Dec as article states and swap is open to everyone who swaps untainted AMPs. 

Someone on the team should contact author of the article and ask them to change it to reflect the actual terms.
January 16, 2017, 11:44:44 PM

January 16, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

I dont have any AMPs.

Then I guess you are either a saint or a moron. 
January 16, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 16, 2017, 06:33:07 AM
He asked questions, I answered them. What does my newness have to do with the accuracy or usefulness of my statements?

What you seriously want me to answer that ?

I dont have to - I can check your posting history - all in this thread at the time of my original post and with endless information.  Either you are the OP wanna be dev trying to shill fools

OR

By some miracle you are a new user who has NFI about anything but just so happens the 1 in a billion zillion chance you decide.."Hey shit I think I might sign up to bitcointalk and see what they are saying"

And then find a thread that you can post endless garbage in.

SHILL 101 = people dont buy it anymore.

Anymore proof ?

fucking LOL

He asked questions, I answered them. What does my newness have to do with the accuracy or usefulness of my statements?

No. I didn't expect you to answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

I didn't come on here to pretend anything. There's no need to create an account to read what people are saying here.

I joined in order to help answer questions and provide information about RChain and the token redemption process because I'm familiar with them. I'm sure that's completely obvious to everyone else. That's why no one else is trying to pretend that I'm trying to pretend anything.
January 16, 2017, 04:22:02 AM
Stinks like a Homero Ganza scam.

Perhaps you can also layout exact details to why you think this is a scam. No one else is coming forward with specifics. It seems to be nothing but generalizations or personal attacks on this forum.

boo fucking hoo

Your bullshit semantics wont work with me and a lot of others.    Are you like a kid or a 20 something smart ass asshole that manipulates his parents only and think you can trick the world ?

your thread is quacking like a duck, smells like a duck, reads like a duck....chances are...its a duck. Or are you too stupid to understand analogies.

But anyway Good luck with your legit money making venture scam

Good luck.  I am allowed to voice my opinions however I want - as are you.

What duck are you talking about?  Huh
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
January 16, 2017, 04:06:30 AM
Stinks like a Homero Ganza scam.

Perhaps you can also layout exact details to why you think this is a scam. No one else is coming forward with specifics. It seems to be nothing but generalizations or personal attacks on this forum.

boo fucking hoo

Your bullshit semantics wont work with me and a lot of others.    Are you like a kid or a 20 something smart ass asshole that manipulates his parents only and think you can trick the world ?

your thread is quacking like a duck, smells like a duck, reads like a duck....chances are...its a duck. Or are you too stupid to understand analogies.

But anyway Good luck with your legit money making venture scam

Good luck.  I am allowed to voice my opinions however I want - as are you.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
January 16, 2017, 04:03:30 AM

What you seriously want me to answer that ?

I dont have to - I can check your posting history - all in this thread at the time of my original post and with endless information.  Either you are the OP wanna be dev trying to shill fools

OR

By some miracle you are a new user who has NFI about anything but just so happens the 1 in a billion zillion chance you decide.."Hey shit I think I might sign up to bitcointalk and see what they are saying"

And then find a thread that you can post endless garbage in.

SHILL 101 = people dont buy it anymore.

Anymore proof ?

fucking LOL

Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
January 16, 2017, 01:54:52 AM
Do you have any idea or at least a general esitmate on when people can begin swapping their AMP for RHOC? The swap webpage doesn't suggest any date besides January, and it seems like there will be much confusion & a TON of work by making people swap one coin for a coupon that will eventually allow you to redeem another token that will ultimately turn into RCHAIN..

If this were better organized and there was a simple process to obtain the ultimate RCHAIN coin, I would very likely be an investor! At this point, it is simply too much work, all the while having to keep faith that your coupons will hopefully be exchangeable for something good after way too many swaps..
legendary
January 16, 2017, 01:06:41 AM
Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Again. Your taking personal shots. I invited you on a interview. That interview is with an attorney, me and Icocountdown. You can freely question greg on that show. But instead you decide continue to deflect my questions and provide absolutely no evidence that synereo owns any IP.

I have on the contrary shown you very contradictory evidence to your claim and still you belittle actors on this forum. You can not say Synereo Ltd owns all of the Rchain intellectual property then in the next sentence say they own part of it. I also love how you claim Synereo Ltd owns something that hasn't been built yet.

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.

The attorney that is on the Rchain board of directors is an IP lawyer. How can you say 1) greg doesnt know anything about software IP when he has been working in software for 20+ years. Then you also say the attorney himself, who is an IP lawyer doesn't know anything about IP. At the same time all the IP is open source. The trademarks, logos are in the process or have been already registered by the Rchain Coop. So in specific terms what are you talking about?

Not all attorneys are created equal.  Quite a few of them have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  I could find a bozo attorney that would agree to argue anything whether it be legally factual or not.  Greg and Ed have no money to hire competent legal counsel.  I don't know what clown they hired who is telling them these things, but it's not going to fly in front of a judge.  They are committing numerous infractions against Synereo LTD IP.  This will not end well for them or anyone associated with it.

what IP are you referring to?

The RChain IP.  Don't play stupid.
legendary
January 16, 2017, 12:11:51 AM
Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Again. Your taking personal shots. I invited you on a interview. That interview is with an attorney, me and Icocountdown. You can freely question greg on that show. But instead you decide continue to deflect my questions and provide absolutely no evidence that synereo owns any IP.

I have on the contrary shown you very contradictory evidence to your claim and still you belittle actors on this forum. You can not say Synereo Ltd owns all of the Rchain intellectual property then in the next sentence say they own part of it. I also love how you claim Synereo Ltd owns something that hasn't been built yet.

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.

The attorney that is on the Rchain board of directors is an IP lawyer. How can you say 1) greg doesnt know anything about software IP when he has been working in software for 20+ years. Then you also say the attorney himself, who is an IP lawyer doesn't know anything about IP. At the same time all the IP is open source. The trademarks, logos are in the process or have been already registered by the Rchain Coop. So in specific terms what are you talking about?

Not all attorneys are created equal.  Quite a few of them have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  I could find a bozo attorney that would agree to argue anything whether it be legally factual or not.  Greg and Ed have no money to hire competent legal counsel.  I don't know what clown they hired who is telling them these things, but it's not going to fly in front of a judge.  They are committing numerous infractions against Synereo LTD IP.  This will not end well for them or anyone associated with it.
Pages:
Jump to: