Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 25. (Read 44404 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 12, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

Synereo LTD is still developing RChain.

Where do they say that? Could you provide a link, please?

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

If you do not believe me, join Synereo's Slack channel and ask them yourself.

I never claimed that anything belonging to Synereo was mine. I was not involved in either project. You're the one making claim after claim and failing to support them.

Infringement of what IP? You can't keep making all these claims with nothing to back them up.

You are willingly aiding in the infringement of Synereo LTD IP and attempting to trick individuals for your own personal monetary gain.  Stop now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 12, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I never claimed that anything belonging to Synereo was mine. I was not involved in either project. You're the one making claim after claim and failing to support them.

You are willingly aiding in the infringement of Synereo LTD IP and attempting to trick individuals for your own personal monetary gain.  Stop now.
January 12, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

January 12, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
January 12, 2017, 02:26:50 PM
RChain? dafuq is this?

may switch some amps for shits and giggles but what's this i hear about taking years? lol um noooo.

what exch's will Rchain be on asap??  Any??  will it be controlled by dev or like amp whales who will exchange a shitload of amps? hrm...

still not convinced.

you guys should automatically give ppl who bought crowdsale AMP coins the EQUAL AMOUNT OF RCHAIN!! wth! - YOU and synereo had the breakup and us investors suffer....so wtf, our funds should be not split but given an equivalent amt because Rchain is unproven and still in infancy!!!
legendary
January 12, 2017, 02:25:59 PM
I see a Dev who needs the resources to make it happen, but a CEO that's dosen't think shit costs money :/

Greg failed to deliver working code for months.  He was given every chance to work with the team to produce a working product, but he refused to work with anyone.  The fact is that you could give Greg $100M USD and he would never produce anything except excuses.  The only dev that was fired from the development team was Greg.  What does that tell you?

ahh, ya i admit i wasen't IMMERSED in AMP, so unaware of that part, thats funny, he was always so adamant about "People will vouch for my abilty to get shit done!" Cheesy haha so much for that ;p
idk, their not getting a penny from me, a team like this it's easier to buy low for profit on the news of their fuckups ;p

Greg helped form a new company that is in charge of RChain development now. He and lots of other people are hard at work. You can check out the project by joining the Slack. http://slack.rchain.coop/

Greg is offering to swap AMPs for tokens that will convert into native RChain tokens, for anyone who prefers to support the RChain project.

Synereo LTD is still developing RChain.  You cannot take the IP of your former employer and use it to set up your own company.  You are going to end up in big trouble and anyone who gives you any money is going to lose it all.  It's obvious that you only care about raising money for yourselves and not about how the end result of your actions will affect those who give you their money.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
January 12, 2017, 02:23:06 PM
I see a Dev who needs the resources to make it happen, but a CEO that's dosen't think shit costs money :/

Greg failed to deliver working code for months.  He was given every chance to work with the team to produce a working product, but he refused to work with anyone.  The fact is that you could give Greg $100M USD and he would never produce anything except excuses.  The only dev that was fired from the development team was Greg.  What does that tell you?

ahh, ya i admit i wasen't IMMERSED in AMP, so unaware of that part, thats funny, he was always so adamant about "People will vouch for my abilty to get shit done!" Cheesy haha so much for that ;p
idk, their not getting a penny from me, a team like this it's easier to buy low for profit on the news of their fuckups ;p

Greg helped form a new company that is in charge of RChain development now. He and lots of other people are hard at work. You can check out the project by joining the Slack. http://slack.rchain.coop/

Greg is offering to swap AMPs for tokens that will convert into native RChain tokens, for anyone who prefers to support the RChain project.

hmm, well i will join the slack, get info "from the horses mouths" there, thx Smiley 
hard to cut thru the "opinions" on here sometimes ;p
January 12, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 02:00:46 PM
Videos, videos, talk and more talks....Promises and more promises, And you guys cant even have a firm redemption date before posting...pathetic in a sense

FYI- Redemption has been delayed as they still dont have a working code and have problems with OMNI node!

Cheesy thats good, although there are still reporters inquiring about the mechanics of this technical feat

If you geniuses can't get an Omni node set up and working in a reasonable amount of time, why should anyone believe that you are capable of delivering anything?  Nobody is going to give you imbeciles $10M USD.  Get over it.

What the hell is taking so long to re-index Omnicore?  Are you doing it on a Raspberry PI v1?
Activity: 9
January 12, 2017, 01:56:59 PM
Videos, videos, talk and more talks....Promises and more promises, And you guys cant even have a firm redemption date before posting...pathetic in a sense

FYI- Redemption has been delayed as they still dont have a working code and have problems with OMNI node!

https://s28.postimg.org/zcp61k1j1/Cant_Run_An_Omni_Node.jpg

Cheesy thats good, although there are still reporters inquiring about the mechanics of this technical feat
legendary
January 12, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 01:48:58 PM
he should have kept with synerio and made rchain exclusively for the benefit of synerio above all others.

I believe he can create something great but what is the point to wait years and then who knows what he will do with it. He didnt seem clear on that those that pay for investment should reap the majority of the rewards. That is not something I would want to go along with as an investor.

May swap 10% of my tiny amount of amps just to have an outside chance.

Then again who trusts dor and the synerio team?

Thankfully I have only a tiny amount. I would not want to have to make these choices if I was an ICO2 investor and held a load.

ya, im having real trouble 2 support Synereo in any way after seeing the DRAMA (there is literally no other word) between Dor and greg. I see a Dev who needs the resources to make it happen, but a CEO that's dosen't think shit costs money :/  i don't know if this team can ever work together :/  i will have to get a bit closer to this again, i admit their drama pushed me RIGHT away Sad

Watching, but personally still on the fence about continued Synereo/AMP support from me :/
legendary
January 12, 2017, 01:48:27 PM
"planteater" is obviously Greg.  ONLY Greg could come up with a username like that.

"NoveltyMechanics" is probably Ed Eykholt or Ian Bloom.

You've got to love the brand new Bitcointalk accounts that they made to try to trick people into giving them money.
legendary
January 12, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

January 12, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
So rchain will have 1 billion coins, out of which more than 90% will be held with the CO-OP?
How would RCHAIN negate the possible lawsuits coming against it with almost no funding? [From Synereo] - As mentioned by its CEO
When will there be a working product, After 10 years?...As mentioned by greg [ founder of rchain]

What would be the claims?

Under what jurisdiction?

Did an Israeli company really employee a United States individual? OR what is done differently?

There's video record proving Synereo has no intention on building RChain, so its hard to say it's competing.

IMHO a large portion of that 90% could go into bounty programs to help dilute the pressure and influence you and other bladdy blah whales think they'll have over RChain.

Your not fooling anyone, your going to jump on the bandwagon, you may not do it publicly. Since you don't create, you have to try and destroy in order to preserve your current comfort level. I get it, but ultimately your fear of missing out controls you like the strings of a puppet.

IMHO the videos, talks, proposals, and community transparency all indicate a project living up to the "open source eco-system" values that are obviously been bastardized by others in the space. Your judging this as bad because your not the target audience, so you don't actually get it.

If you were the target audience, your points would matter. But your not, so they don't. ("But I have a bunch of AMPs, and I can make numbers go up and down on exchanges and") AMP has no value, RHOC has no value.

There is very much a ground swell of talented developers and skilled positions ready and willing to help out Greg. This conversation and your points are dust in the wind, the "talks and talks..." are serving to cement a "1000 True Fans" type movement that will be ultimately scale and sustain, IMHO. Its called ground work for a reason.

I get your sole sucking motives, maybe take that to another community.

Foreal, your style belongs on the other side of history.

January 12, 2017, 09:32:00 AM
https://github.com/rchain/board

RChain Co-op was officially formed Yesterday!

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 12, 2017, 08:58:15 AM
he should have kept with synerio and made rchain exclusively for the benefit of synerio above all others.

I believe he can create something great but what is the point to wait years and then who knows what he will do with it. He didnt seem clear on that those that pay for investment should reap the majority of the rewards. That is not something I would want to go along with as an investor.

May swap 10% of my tiny amount of amps just to have an outside chance.

Then again who trusts dor and the synerio team?

Thankfully I have only a tiny amount. I would not want to have to make these choices if I was an ICO2 investor and held a load.
January 12, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
Reserve me down to do the English translation.

So rchain will have 1 billion coins, out of which more than 90% will be held with the CO-OP?
How would RCHAIN negate the possible lawsuits coming against it with almost no funding? [From Synereo] - As mentioned by its CEO
When will there be a working product, After 10 years?...As mentioned by greg [ founder of rchain]

According to recent statements made by RChain, RChain will start out with one billion tokens, but after the redemption will burn tokens so that the ratio of tokens in circulation to tokens out of circulation is about the same as at Synereo. So, yes, a little more than 90% will be held by the co-op initially, but there will be fewer than one billion tokens total. The number won't be determined until after the redemption.

RChain and the major investors interested in RChain are well aware of previous and recent allegations against RChain. Since they've done their due diligence and aren't concerned about funds being drained defending against frivolous lawsuits, I'm not too concerned about it. Greg has stated that he will answer any questions asked of him, and that there may be counter lawsuits as well.

The roadmap hasn't been published yet, but we can expect a functioning product within a year or two. As with every other blockchain on the planet, it will be at least five years before it is in a state that could be considered "production-ready" for mission critical applications. It will be useful long before that, as Ethereum and other blockchains are now.

As for your other complaints, I'm glad to see that they are cautious and are willing to delay when it's the sensible thing to do.

Says the noob trying to shill for it. 

He asked questions, I answered them. What does my newness have to do with the accuracy or usefulness of my statements?
Pages:
Jump to: