Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 24. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
January 13, 2017, 04:03:50 PM
Interested to see how RChain will develop.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 13, 2017, 04:03:13 PM
Can greg reply to the allegations being made here ? He does have an account here

Yes, Greg has an account on Bitcointalk.  It is leithaus.

Greg, Ed, and Christian (aka coininterview) are full of shit.  They know damn well what they are doing is ILLEGAL!  Yet, they continue to try to trick people into giving them money!  TOTALLY UNETHICAL!  IF YOU GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, YOU WILL LOSE IT!

This is not an ICO or an investment opportunity. Its a swap. Theres nothing illegal about a swap. You've said this multiple times but have not presented any accusations of substance. Nor are you a representative of Synereo Ltd.

I am not a representative nor member of the Rchain coop. I am not selling anything. I can only educate facts and the facts are the swap is happening at in the next few days and the terms and conditions are very straight forward.

The FACT is, if you idiots go forward with the "swap" and infringe upon Synereo LTD's property rights, you will be in BIG TROUBLE and anyone who gives you any money WILL LOSE IT.
legendary
January 13, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
Can greg reply to the allegations being made here ? He does have an account here

Yes, Greg has an account on Bitcointalk.  It is leithaus.

Greg, Ed, and Christian (aka coininterview) are full of shit.  They know damn well what they are doing is ILLEGAL!  Yet, they continue to try to trick people into giving them money!  TOTALLY UNETHICAL!  IF YOU GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, YOU WILL LOSE IT!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
January 13, 2017, 12:48:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 13, 2017, 12:46:02 PM
But what is the plan for investors to fund Rchain that is for the commons? what clear advantage after 5 or 10 yrs will amp investors have even if it can be created?

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
January 13, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
This coin is a scam greg wont be able to deliver anything.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 13, 2017, 10:36:40 AM
I have a unique perspective on the AMP being between a RHOC and a hard place having friends on both sides.

RChain clergy see Synereo abandoning commitment to scalable proven behaviour of networks under user control owned by the people.

Synereo clergy sees RChain as a pipedream solution to unsolvable problems with too many loose ends to be successful.

In my view they are both right however there is some magic on the RChain direction enabling evolution that in effect conquers the impossible.  I plan to redeem 3/4 of my amps for rhoc.

A case in point is FLP impossibility which proves you cannot guarantee consensus with even one faulty processor on the network. While we may like to ignore the fact this proves that even Bitcoin is vulnerable.  One the one hand the Casper Proof of Stake consensus mechanism of RChain will always be flawed necessarily it embodies a means of attracting consensus in a maximally consistent history attracting in what I call proof of proof. At the same time the rules for conflict resolution are allowed to evolve by following personal rules innovating solutions by human consensus.

Furthermore the RChain vision offers a model of provably trustworthy computing where everything is verified and nothing is taken for granted. This applies far beyond the domain of ordinary blockchains reinverting the internet to be safe enabling personal and social freedom leading toward victory in the information war empowering us to freely collaborate on solving the problems facing humanity.

Synereoites laugh a Greg for suggesting that RChain will enable us to effectively deal with issues like climate change and call me a "true believer" in Greg's pipe dream. I do understand their reservations and agree building the Synereo social network now with existing tools is a good idea.  I agree with Greg that the attention economy will eventually require RChain of the equivalent but it is also important then we experiment with a first approximation that can serve as a bridge to the future. https://medium.com/@jimscarver/rchain-best-synereo-scenario-it-may-be-a-very-good-time-to-buy-amps-f1ce6e446e11#.extf5za67

Getting Synereo out soon should be easy. Building RChain will be hard. While I say RChin is hard, the difficulty is being true to the vision that is so BIG and revolutionary, challenging so much of what we have learned and come to believe, employing mathematics beyond the reach of ordinary programmers, that if it were not for the faith of people like myself and the great minds participating in the project it would indeed be a pipe dream. I am reminded of the words of JFK, "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organise and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.”

The devotion of Greg, myself and many others gives me confidence that we will do this thing with or without finding.  At the say time, the prospects of funding from Otto, others, and potential token sales convinces me RChain will be well funded.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
January 13, 2017, 04:14:11 AM
So exchange/swap AMP for RCHAIN tokens. What will you do then with the AMPs you collect, sell it on the exchange to get BTC or keep it? Why not just directly ask for BTC to be "invested" instead of AMP?
legendary
January 13, 2017, 01:10:20 AM
RChain was developed by a third party not synereo LTD. It is my understanding that greg was no under contract. Biosimiliarty LLC was but not greg. You can message him yourself if you need further clarification. I dont know why we are droning on about this without formal accusations being brought to Greg or the Rchain Coop..

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.

I did ask him yesterday. I just summarized his response above. The burden of proof is on you. Or you need to show me formal legal accusations brought against Greg or the Rchain Coop. I'll have him on Coin Interview and we can grill him live on the show about all the legality issues you want. We can bring the legal issues up next wednesday by coming to the Rchain Hangout. In fact I would also love to see Dor bring up the legal issues on his show. That way we can finally get clarity on both sides.

If Greg is leading you to believe this, Greg is lying to you.

Again, until Synereo comes to the table with a clear accusations and a lawsuit can we put this issue on the shelf until further notice? Or do we want to agree to disagree or just keep screaming at each other? At the end of the day. I dont work for Rchain, I dont work for Synereo or Greg. I dont really understand what the point is. Would you like to come on my show your welcome to ask the questions to him directly?

I'm not screaming at you.  I'm just stating fact.  Greg is lying to you if he is telling you these things.  Greg understands what compromises "IP" and the contractual obligations he is under.  If anyone gives Greg or RChain Coop any money, they will lose it.  I guarantee it.

Okay cool. Im fine with presenting facts too. I invite you to the show. The grilling should never stop.

The facts will be presented in due time.

Im on the edge of my seat mate. I really hope both project succeed. Ultimately, I just want people to be happy in what their doing.

If Greg and Ed continue down the path they are on, many people will end up very unhappy.
legendary
January 13, 2017, 01:03:45 AM
RChain was developed by a third party not synereo LTD. It is my understanding that greg was no under contract. Biosimiliarty LLC was but not greg. You can message him yourself if you need further clarification. I dont know why we are droning on about this without formal accusations being brought to Greg or the Rchain Coop..

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.

I did ask him yesterday. I just summarized his response above. The burden of proof is on you. Or you need to show me formal legal accusations brought against Greg or the Rchain Coop. I'll have him on Coin Interview and we can grill him live on the show about all the legality issues you want. We can bring the legal issues up next wednesday by coming to the Rchain Hangout. In fact I would also love to see Dor bring up the legal issues on his show. That way we can finally get clarity on both sides.

Again, until Synereo comes to the table with a clear accusations and a lawsuit can we put this issue on the shelf until further notice? Or do we want to agree to disagree or just keep screaming at each other? At the end of the day. I dont work for Rchain, I dont work for Synereo or Greg. I dont really understand what the point is. Would you like to come on my show your welcome to ask the questions to him directly?

I'm not screaming at you.  I'm just stating fact.  Greg is lying to you if he is telling you these things.  Greg understands what compromises "IP" and the contractual obligations he is under.  If anyone gives Greg or RChain Coop any money, they will lose it.  I guarantee it.

Okay cool. Im fine with presenting facts too. I invite you to the show. The grilling should never stop.

The facts will be presented in due time.
legendary
January 13, 2017, 12:53:17 AM

legendary
January 13, 2017, 12:38:46 AM

legendary
January 12, 2017, 11:39:18 PM

Synereo LTD is still developing RChain.

Where do they say that? Could you provide a link, please?

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

If you do not believe me, join Synereo's Slack channel and ask them yourself.

I am active in synereo slack and Dor never even suggested they might develop rchain.  He said rchain, being open source, is one option they might migrate to in the future. What you may be referring to is Dor's statement that there was no decision by the board to not build rchain on December 12th.

Let's not be disingenuous Jim.  What exactly do you think Dor's statement meant?

RChain is NOT Synereo IP since greg's  design resulted from the Casper POS research funded by the Ethereum Foundation.

The RCHAIN code is all open source. Development started over 10 years ago and before the existence of Synereo LTD. The RCHAIN architecture is part of the commons and anyone can use it.

You're both wrong.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD working with other employees of Synereo LTD to develop the RChain protocol.  It does not matter who agreed to fund Greg for his work.  The property rights to RChain still remain with Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has in no way forfeited those rights.  Part of Greg's contribution to RChain as an employee might have been influenced by his previous work prior to Synereo LTD being extant, but that in no way gives him legal rights to RChain and related IP.  You both need to refer to the legal definitions of what exactly constitutes as "IP".  IP is not simply "source code".  Lucius Gregory Meredith, Ed Eykholt, and everyone who is helping Greg commit violations against Synereo LTD's IP is risking legal measures being taken against them.

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.
legendary
January 12, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I am active in synereo slack and Dor never even suggested they might develop rchain.  He said rchain, being open source, is one option they might migrate to in the future. What you may be referring to is Dor's statement that there was no decision by the board to not build rchain on December 12th.

Let's not be disingenuous Jim.  What exactly do you think Dor's statement meant?

RChain is NOT Synereo IP since greg's  design resulted from the Casper POS research funded by the Ethereum Foundation.

The RCHAIN code is all open source. Development started over 10 years ago and before the existence of Synereo LTD. The RCHAIN architecture is part of the commons and anyone can use it.

You're both wrong.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD working with other employees of Synereo LTD to develop the RChain protocol.  It does not matter who agreed to fund Greg for his work.  The property rights to RChain still remain with Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has in no way forfeited those rights.  Part of Greg's contribution to RChain as an employee might have been influenced by his previous work prior to Synereo LTD being extant, but that in no way gives him legal rights to RChain and related IP.  You both need to refer to the legal definitions of what exactly constitutes as "IP".  IP is not simply "source code".  Lucius Gregory Meredith, Ed Eykholt, and everyone who is helping Greg commit violations against Synereo LTD's IP is risking legal measures being taken against them.
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
January 12, 2017, 10:42:50 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I never claimed that anything belonging to Synereo was mine. I was not involved in either project. You're the one making claim after claim and failing to support them.

You are willingly aiding in the infringement of Synereo LTD IP and attempting to trick individuals for your own personal monetary gain.  Stop now.

Activity: 1008
January 12, 2017, 09:50:19 PM
Technical documentation was just updated: https://rchain-architecture.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

Technical documentation is looking good, I think this is what everyone wants.
Activity: 1008
January 12, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

As with every other blockchain on the planet, it will be at least five years before it is in a state that could be considered "production-ready" for mission critical applications. It will be useful long before that, as Ethereum and other blockchains are now.

So Rchain will take 5 years to be ready according to you, Okay.

Now will we have a live counter to track the number of amps that are being converted?

And is it confirmed that Otto will be donating/investing $10million for RCHAIN development?

What if Otto steps back? Will the rchain project be abandoned due to lack of funds?

There is more venture capital that can be available probably.
Activity: 13
January 12, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

As with every other blockchain on the planet, it will be at least five years before it is in a state that could be considered "production-ready" for mission critical applications. It will be useful long before that, as Ethereum and other blockchains are now.

Now will we have a live counter to track the number of amps that are being converted?

And is it confirmed that Otto will be donating/investing $10million for RCHAIN development?

What if Otto steps back? Will the rchain project be abandoned due to lack of funds?

I'm not able to answer any of those questions. I suggest you ask in the RChain Slack.
Activity: 12
January 12, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
January 12, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: