Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 3. (Read 44364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
April 27, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

The YOURChain team would like to thank Greg's "life partner", Stani, for supporting Greg, so he can be an unpaid contributor to the YOURChain project!

THANK YOU STANI FOR PUTTING ON THE PANTS!

I guess it is only fair that the person in the relationship with the shorter hair should be the bread winner.
legendary
April 23, 2017, 12:42:14 PM
DecentralizeEconomics is really fun at parties

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
April 23, 2017, 03:46:20 AM
 DecentralizeEconomics is really fun at parties
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 23, 2017, 12:41:14 AM
So RChain is like the smart contracts platform of AMP?

Is it an ERC20 token?

RChain was the smart contracts platform of AMP until Greg decided to attempt to blackmail everyone and then got fired by a unanimous vote.

YOURChain was born to give RChain back to all the people who financed Greg and the rest of the crypto world.

YOURChain and RChain are both ERC20 tokens, but YOURChain has much broader community support and adoption.

YOURChain - URHOCS
https://etherscan.io/token/0xBA54621876dfCa50d15705201a5C3B12949B2A79
OVER 420 accounts and growing!

RChain - RHOCS
https://etherscan.io/token/0x168296bb09e24a88805cb9c33356536b980d3fc5
Only 171 accounts.

URHOC is going to be a copy of RHOC, at no cost to URHOC holders. Therefore much better in a cost benefit analysis.
legendary
April 22, 2017, 10:42:02 PM

Is it an ERC20 token?

RChain was the smart contracts platform of AMP until Greg decided to attempt to blackmail everyone and then got fired by a unanimous vote.

YOURChain was born to give RChain back to all the people who financed Greg and the rest of the crypto world.

YOURChain and RChain are both ERC20 tokens, but YOURChain has much broader community support and adoption.

YOURChain - URHOCS
https://etherscan.io/token/0xBA54621876dfCa50d15705201a5C3B12949B2A79
OVER 420 accounts and growing!

RChain - RHOCS
https://etherscan.io/token/0x168296bb09e24a88805cb9c33356536b980d3fc5
Only 171 accounts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
April 22, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

Is it an ERC20 token?
legendary
April 22, 2017, 10:00:30 PM
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
April 22, 2017, 06:16:31 PM
Do Greg have plan to list Rchain token to an exchange? if yes, when and which?

In a hangout he said, Poloniex addition will be "accelerated", but of course he was lying.
Activity: 361
April 22, 2017, 07:05:47 AM
Do Greg have plan to list Rchain token to an exchange? if yes, when and which?
legendary
April 21, 2017, 07:47:43 PM
got my rhoc

thanks

This is the caliber of individual who gives these imbeciles their money.  He calls himself "toilet".  MENTAL MIDGET ALERT!
Activity: 122
April 21, 2017, 06:30:31 PM
got my rhoc

thanks
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
April 21, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $9300 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

Quote this and post your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!
This would be nice since I still haven't received my rhocs from the amps I redeemed over a week ago. 0x560CA0f7c876c265C8959063080977B9cdA2d193

Good lord... I just sent you your 100K URHOCs.  Supposedly, according to that nitwit Greg, they "triple checked" all the redemption requests to make sure everyone received their RHOCs.  What a bunch of imbeciles.  How can people be this incompetent?  Is sending out some tokens really that difficult?  I guess when you hire druggies, are too lazy to button up your shirt, and are too grungy to get a haircut this is the type of results that you produce.  Pathetic.

I hate to break it to you, but you will most likely never see a return on your AMPs.  They might eventually send you some worthless RHOC tokens, but Greg and Co will quit development for some "reason" just like he has quit and never finished everything else in his life.  Remember, Greg promised all the AMP holders that he would develop RChain for them, but what happened?  Once he thought he could get his hands on our money, he declared that he was starting his own company and that "AMPs would have no exclusivity on RChain."  What type of bullshit is that?  Greg is just a goddamn piece of shit who is after a quick buck.  The same thing happened with that $13k he raised to finish a few chapters in his bogus "programming magic" book.  Six years later and Greg has still produced nothing.  LOSER!
my adress thanks dev , i really think this coin is going to be great in the future thanks for the airdrops
0xFFd8Bef67B19bEA05c655479d4e0bD6a276050c8
legendary
April 21, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $9300 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

This would be nice since I still haven't received my rhocs from the amps I redeemed over a week ago. 0x560CA0f7c876c265C8959063080977B9cdA2d193

Good lord... I just sent you your 100K URHOCs.  Supposedly, according to that nitwit Greg, they "triple checked" all the redemption requests to make sure everyone received their RHOCs.  What a bunch of imbeciles.  How can people be this incompetent?  Is sending out some tokens really that difficult?  I guess when you hire druggies, are too lazy to button up your shirt, and are too grungy to get a haircut this is the type of results that you produce.  Pathetic.

I hate to break it to you, but you will most likely never see a return on your AMPs.  They might eventually send you some worthless RHOC tokens, but Greg and Co will quit development for some "reason" just like he has quit and never finished everything else in his life.  Remember, Greg promised all the AMP holders that he would develop RChain for them, but what happened?  Once he thought he could get his hands on our money, he declared that he was starting his own company and that "AMPs would have no exclusivity on RChain."  What type of bullshit is that?  Greg is just a goddamn piece of shit who is after a quick buck.  The same thing happened with that $13k he raised to finish a few chapters in his bogus "programming magic" book.  Six years later and Greg still hasn't managed to write a few pages.  LOSER!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 21, 2017, 04:41:45 AM
https://s2.postimg.org/sh7yhfgyh/Liberation_Of_RChain.jpg

Activity: 134
April 21, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

cheers, my address:

0xB17294577040c22892e4E87F6C3B2FE12706bb03
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 20, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

I want URHOC 0xc2962211E0349Ad7e5b0cB6C4D358c1FbFAedaE8
Token of the year!
legendary
April 20, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUnerZuhMG8 in case you guys missed the updates today.

What is the BTC address holding the "10M AMPs"?

Come on!  Where's all this "transparency" that Greg keeps talking about in the Hangouts?  What's the address?  I want to go to Omniexplorer.info and see the 10M AMPs sitting in the account!
legendary
April 20, 2017, 01:04:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUnerZuhMG8 in case you guys missed the updates today.

What is the BTC address holding the "10M AMPs"?
legendary
April 19, 2017, 12:42:05 PM
Activity: 437
April 19, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

Can't find the old yourchain thread, i posted a nice meme there.
still interested Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: