Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 6. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
- 4 Oct 2017

Our Token Sale Results

We are very happy to have concluded a successful Token Sale. Thanks a lot for your contribution and support!!

We want to share with you our final numbers for your information:
1. TOTALS

Total amount in ETH: 37.049 ETH
Total amount in USD: $11.153.126 (ETH = 301,04 USD)

- 24 Oct 2017

Crypto-Markets and REAL progress

For us, next 3 months are very important. We are going to be watching the ETH price carefully, and will wait for the best moment to change our funds for investments. We will continually adapt our strategy to make sure the final outcome is always of benefit to our Token holders.

- 21 Aug 2018

REAL Growth Project & Token Repurchase program

The reason is that our resources have gone down more than 60% due to the negative cryptocurrency fluctuations and we need to stick to our budget plan as published on our whitepaper. (As some of you know we sold most of our ETH in February but for various reasons -banking & security- we decided to hold our resources in crypto and have only been selling parts of it as we were needing them to do the last two investments). After going down that much in value we decided to sell all crypto last week to avoid going below our raised ICO funds.

Mmmmh ok

In order to further align our interests with the token holders we are also happy to announce our Token Repurchase program where we will use 25% of our revenues (not profits, just revenue!) of every quarter derived from the PLATFORM fees to buy back REAL at market price and burn them until we buy 50% of all REAL (10MM) back.

Why not use the profit in Eth to buy more REAL at this time to make it stay at 1$ for some months instead of buying others tokens ? You don't trust your token or what ?

And we can check when and how much ETH you moved ...

Its look like your Main account transfered in total 50k eth in Bitfinex mmmh interesting.

If you want the link to check, you can pm.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
The problem is that they only invested 1.5MM USD in real estate and they said they gonna invest another 2MM USD until end of the year.

Which means they will have 3.5MM USD in real estate assets. I guess the rest of the money is for operating expenses...?

3.5MM USD / 19MM tokens = 0,18$

Starting in 2019, they will accept BTC and ETH. That means not only REAL tokens will be useless but also the REAL token will NOT be backed by anything but based purely on speculation like for BNB. They want the REAL token price to be purely speculative which is exactly what I was trying to avoid when I invested in this ICO.

I think they could use some of their operating budget to be audited by a third party company. That's the least they could do to calm the situation

I agree with most parts but it is different than BNB. That company generate hundreds of million dollars profit. On the other hand a company loose half of the money with unkown way.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The problem is that they only invested 1.5MM USD in real estate and they said they gonna invest another 2MM USD until end of the year.

Which means they will have 3.5MM USD in real estate assets. I guess the rest of the money is for operating expenses...?

3.5MM USD / 19MM tokens = 0,18$

Starting in 2019, they will accept BTC and ETH. That means not only REAL tokens will be useless but also the REAL token will NOT be backed by anything but based purely on speculation like for BNB. They want the REAL token price to be purely speculative which is exactly what I was trying to avoid when I invested in this ICO.

I think they could use some of their operating budget to be audited by a third party company. That's the least they could do to calm the situation
Activity: 40
with a bankroll
I don't think 10 million was lost on crypto trading... just a hunch... in the pocket ..OBV

Salesman reply to a legit inquiry imo...

Oh ya... letting the troll who yells CHILL GUYS be the one who gives the brief overview...

OBV in cahoots.... we could look at past post and correlate that im sure,...

REAL took 10 million like any one of us would have as well... they still have the initial seed

So I assume in their minds no harm no foul...

Amateurs bz men or skilled scammers of the grift...

O just lucky a fuck ducks...

I would say ducks... these two ...the REAL team ....  are just lucky ducks....quak'en nothing back that hold any substance.

SAD  they give up all credibility for 10 million USD '''  allegedly

It's so going to back fire..... The REal tEAM DIDN;T factor in the rogue asshole
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys,

Chill.

I have been in contact with the team since they communicated the news and everything seems legit.

If you check the whitepaper, it was said that the budget was around 8M USD, and that they would use anything above for the crowdfunding push fund, it was also stated that it would just be for the first year, and that eventually, the REAL would need to get sold to fund the investments.

They are following exactly what was described. The only innovation is to become a more open platform, but with the new model and purchase program, which resembles BNB, I believe it can become very successful.

Do I feel bad that they had 20M resources and now half ? Yes. But I can not imagine how they feel. They are the first to suffer this. Did you all guys sell at ATH ?, not me Sad All I got is a plasma TV from those times.

They raised 11M USD, they still have the same, and a working platform, several real estate investments (4 this year) subsidized with the crowdfunding push fund, and a great plan for the future.

I do not think we can't complain. If you do not like what they will do, sell and move on! but please do not spread more FUD. For those of you suggesting it is a scam, I suggest you contact them, talk to them, or even visit them in Singapore. They are very good hardworking people who happen to be working in this mad crypto sector.

Many invested for that $20 million and now it turned into 10. It was not the money for trading, it was the money for safe investment.
There is no excuse, no reason to trust.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Guys,

Chill.

I have been in contact with the team since they communicated the news and everything seems legit.

If you check the whitepaper, it was said that the budget was around 8M USD, and that they would use anything above for the crowdfunding push fund, it was also stated that it would just be for the first year, and that eventually, the REAL would need to get sold to fund the investments.

They are following exactly what was described. The only innovation is to become a more open platform, but with the new model and purchase program, which resembles BNB, I believe it can become very successful.

Do I feel bad that they had 20M resources and now half ? Yes. But I can not imagine how they feel. They are the first to suffer this. Did you all guys sell at ATH ?, not me Sad All I got is a plasma TV from those times.

They raised 11M USD, they still have the same, and a working platform, several real estate investments (4 this year) subsidized with the crowdfunding push fund, and a great plan for the future.

I do not think we can't complain. If you do not like what they will do, sell and move on! but please do not spread more FUD. For those of you suggesting it is a scam, I suggest you contact them, talk to them, or even visit them in Singapore. They are very good hardworking people who happen to be working in this mad crypto sector.

Thanks for your support.

Good analysis. That is exactly our situation.

We are following our whitepaper and terms and we believe the new change to becoming a more open platform will be very beneficial for everyone involved.

REAL Token holders will not only have big discounts on fees but also access to property pre-sale opportunities. That together with the Token repurchase program we are confident the future is bright for the token and company.

If you have further doubts please contact us at support @ realplatform . vc

Real Team

Activity: 30
Guys,

Chill.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Please write up how you lost 10 million USD so we can confirm this indeed did happen. 

Something is not right here..

it's fishy.... too  " aw shucks we suck at crytpo trading oops"...

These guys are too smart for that strange and simple excuse ....

if it's on the up and up.... show us... assemble a report with your trade history.

..... it's all good we understand your crypto greed took over during the biggest Christmas bull run too date... and you bought it all at the top like bosses.

You need to bite the bitter cookie of shame and be transparent now....

........we will hit the reset button and get back to real estate..

no response would insinuate this is not how you lost the 10,000,0000 USD

Nobody knows what happened. They said that they sold Etherum now they say they bought crypto and they lost around half of the money.
Please write up how you lost 10 million USD so we can confirm this indeed did happen. 

Something is not right here..

it's fishy.... too  " aw shucks we suck at crytpo trading oops"...

These guys are too smart for that strange and simple excuse ....

if it's on the up and up.... show us... assemble a report with your trade history.

..... it's all good we understand your crypto greed took over during the biggest Christmas bull run too date... and you bought it all at the top like bosses.

You need to bite the bitter cookie of shame and be transparent now....

........we will hit the reset button and get back to real estate..

no response would insinuate this is not how you lost the 10,000,0000 USD

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I was really happy with REAL until the last medium post...

I'm shocked to read that they reinvested the 21MM USD into crypto assets. Is there anybody that was aware of that before this medium post?

I write every important information that was sent from the REAL team in a notebook and that's what I wrote:

December 2017
They sold the remaining 70% of 37k ETH for a total of 21MM USD.
if you look at their medium post from Feb 12 you'll not see that information anymore because they removed it. Is that the behavior of a trustful company?
The information that was removed is still in this bitcointalk thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30723761
If look at the modification date of that medium post, it's 2018-08-16T16:13:44.219Z, 5 days before the news about their loss...

June 2018
Launch of the platform

August 2018
They say that they don't have 21MM USD anymore.

Today, I don't trust this company anymore. Please let me know if you saw in their medium posts before august that they reinvested the money into crypto assets.

I don't recall them writing anywhere that they would invest in crypto after withdrawing their ICO's ETH, so yeah not very trasparent on that matter. But I was thinking that they MUST buy ETH to pay out the dividends or they would have no liquidity in crypto if you want to withdraw your ETH, maybe it's because of this

I'm shocked to read that they reinvested the 21MM USD into crypto assets. Is there anybody that was aware of that before this medium post?

I write every important information that was sent from the REAL team in a notebook and that's what I wrote:

December 2017
if you look at their medium post from Feb 12 you'll not see that information anymore because they removed it. Is that the behavior of a trustful company?
The information that was removed is still in this bitcointalk thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30723761
If look at the modification date of that medium post, it's 2018-08-16T16:13:44.219Z, 5 days before the news about their loss...

June 2018
Launch of the platform

August 2018

Today, I don't trust this company anymore. Please let me know if you saw in their medium posts before august that they reinvested the money into crypto assets.

It wasn't written in the whitepaper that they will use the funds to invest into crypto assets ... real estate company or trading company ? ...
Activity: 2

December 2017

June 2018
Launch of the platform

August 2018

um I read the... you all know what we read

I'd be thinken a little more transparency is now needed to get this token to this moon everyone wants to go too...

How much we get for the ETH ?... and what crytpo did we buy?

Just curious.... ..  why did we buy crytpo ?   And why did we sell it for a 60% lose...

One more why... Why are we typing about crypto trading now after the fact.?  A few crypto traders who believe in this project might have given good advice.

Let's talk this out like pals
Please note that from January 2019 onwards we won’t be able to maintain the promotional exchange rate of USD 1 per REAL that we announced during the launch period and that, as mentioned in our whitepaper, we will need to start selling the crypto (REAL, BTC, ETH) we receive in order to fund the investments.

In order to further align our interests with the token holders we are also happy to announce our Token Repurchase program where we will use 25% of our revenues (not profits, just revenue!) of every quarter derived from the PLATFORM fees to buy back REAL at market price and burn them until we buy 50% of all REAL (10MM) back.

You will start selling REAL token and you will buy them back to burn them Huh Huh Huh

WTH ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Yesterday dividend and today Bancor, good things are coming. Now more properties are needed.

What do you mean "no more properties are needed? If that will be the case, then this project will lose its essence as a real estate crowdfunding platform.

Actually I wrote "Now more properties are needed"  Cheesy
Platform is working even there are many needs, and there is proof that people are willing to invest.
And if they can add more properties, I think it'll be easier to attract the developers to use the platform.

by saying more developers, you mean more customers instead? Or actually developers? So you think that they need to make a better platform...mmm I don't know, seems pretty good to me Grin. Only thing I don't understand is how REAL isn't being discussed way more among the crypto space, maybe just because people don't talk about working platforms?

RRP is needed, s we need better(promised) platform. Actually I meant developer, construction developers. They can use the platform for funding.
all needed by this project, such as better developers or new platforms. if now not many people talk about REAL in crypto then we need new marketing so that it attracts customers to become REAL customers. it all takes time and I'm sure the team has also worked well now

And a team that doesn't gamble with investors' money.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Yesterday dividend and today Bancor, good things are coming. Now more properties are needed.

What do you mean "no more properties are needed? If that will be the case, then this project will lose its essence as a real estate crowdfunding platform.

Platform is working even there are many needs, and there is proof that people are willing to invest.
And if they can add more properties, I think it'll be easier to attract the developers to use the platform.

by saying more developers, you mean more customers instead? Or actually developers? So you think that they need to make a better platform...mmm I don't know, seems pretty good to me Grin. Only thing I don't understand is how REAL isn't being discussed way more among the crypto space, maybe just because people don't talk about working platforms?

RRP is needed, s we need better(promised) platform. Actually I meant developer, construction developers. They can use the platform for funding.
all needed by this project, such as better developers or new platforms. if now not many people talk about REAL in crypto then we need new marketing so that it attracts customers to become REAL customers. it all takes time and I'm sure the team has also worked well now
peanut estimation? 

+ or - a few nuts
Activity: 17
how much will they burn every quarter? someone did the maths???

peanuts
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: