Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 4. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It's been weeks and you still haven;t explained why you deleted parts of your previous medium posts... any explanation..no explanation means SHADY

As for moaning about being too transparent... it wasn;t transparency ..IT WAS A BRAG

To paraphrase

"we doubled the money through pure amazing crypto trading instincts in a massive bull run... now we have double the amount to invest in properties....BUY OUR TOKEN"

Saying you were maybe being too transparent to a fault is insanity thinking ...

ALL and ALL ...shitty businessmen... just fortunate luck sacks.... 100% you didn;t lose 10 million trading,,.. you win..

1 REAL = 0.15 pennies..... shameful but not unexpected.... amateurs but pro scammers....

You're calling them scammers but they're paying dividends and you can withdraw eth from the platforms Roll Eyes
I agree with the guy saying that there's no september report, which is strange

They lost 10 million dollars and didn;t give one shred of evidence how....they just took the money...that's a scammer ...lets get the conversation started...how did the REAL team lose 10 million USD
There will always be salty and/or unhappy people, especially if hidden behind nicknames.

Nothing new. We continue ahead.

There will be an important update this week with an updated roadmap on the V2 version.

We wanted to upload it earlier but we had to discuss and coordinate too many things after our CTO honeymoon last month.

Thanks!

Unhappy with your  business ethics and disappointed in your  human morals regarding accountability ..yes I am salty about  REAL  price 15 f'n cents

When you write " nothing new" you are  verifying,  I am not the only one who has questioned your ethics.

Now answer the question ...why did you delete / edit the medium posts?

AGAIN ...no explanation insinuates you are unethical and REAL token is an RISKY investment because the "team" are SHADY..

Just answer the question instead of making disparaging remarks about about me hiding behind nick names.....

WHY did you edit your medium post?

BTW... can you send some info about how many of these REAL token you have bought back?
i
All your fake accounts on bitcointalk  will be identified..it's obvious if you re read all these post you use dual account to post fomo.... I have a shit load of BTC and hackers/researcher/private investigators  love when I send them assignments.. I suggest you erase them all right now.. or I will expose you.

I don;t mind as well visiting you in person to talk face to face.... can you post the address where you the offices are located... I can fly there withing 24 hrs..

Activity: 30
There will always be salty and/or unhappy people, especially if hidden behind nicknames.

There will be an important update this week with an updated roadmap on the V2 version.

We wanted to upload it earlier but we had to discuss and coordinate too many things after our CTO honeymoon last month.

Thanks!

Good to hear. Is Medium the only other place where you're active? I'd like to find out where I can get news about the project the fastest..

Thanks!

they post in medium and share it on telegram, twitter and facebook
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Good to hear. Is Medium the only other place where you're active? I'd like to find out where I can get news about the project the fastest..

Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It's been weeks and you still haven;t explained why you deleted parts of your previous medium posts... any explanation..no explanation means SHADY

As for moaning about being too transparent... it wasn;t transparency ..IT WAS A BRAG

To paraphrase

"we doubled the money through pure amazing crypto trading instincts in a massive bull run... now we have double the amount to invest in properties....BUY OUR TOKEN"

ALL and ALL ...shitty businessmen... just fortunate luck sacks.... 100% you didn;t lose 10 million trading,,.. you win..

1 REAL = 0.15 pennies..... shameful but not unexpected.... amateurs but pro scammers....

You're calling them scammers but they're paying dividends and you can withdraw eth from the platforms Roll Eyes
I agree with the guy saying that there's no september report, which is strange

To paraphrase

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
We're almost in the middle of the month and there is still no September report.
Activity: 84
Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: [email protected].

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

While y'all spreading FUD, today they paid the second dividend, I'm just pissed off that I didn't grab more REAL when it was at the bottom (in value against eth) but it's still dirty cheap anyway right now
More words than business. While other projects are overtaking them they are watching and doing nothing maybe I'm wrong.

Exactly. We shouldn't be asked to read the fine print and whitepaper.

We all know the ICO funds were raised during an unprecendent shady time with no regulatory oversight

They should market their damn product, through professional channels like Linkedin, and crypto channels like twitter, telegram and discord.

What is their marketing department doing? Is someone being paid to not update the investors and community?

Apparently marketing and informing the community is an issue here.. I believe it has been for a while.
I'll wait to do verification on the platform until I see some more development, because I'm keen on my privacy Smiley
Activity: 65
While y'all spreading FUD, today they paid the second dividend, I'm just pissed off that I didn't grab more REAL when it was at the bottom (in value against eth) but it's still dirty cheap anyway right now
More words than business. While other projects are overtaking them they are watching and doing nothing maybe I'm wrong.

Exactly. We shouldn't be asked to read the fine print and whitepaper.

We all know the ICO funds were raised during an unprecendent shady time with no regulatory oversight

They should market their damn product, through professional channels like Linkedin, and crypto channels like twitter, telegram and discord.

What is their marketing department doing? Is someone being paid to not update the investors and community?
Activity: 65

Oh man! I've been MIA for months and apparently I've missed a lot!

How/where did you collect dividend?

It's all there in your dashboard, minimum withdraw amount is 0.1 eth

LOL, I just joined the platform for the first time! I joined the ICO over a year ago and during the course of development, I forgot about it.

Great to see things are rolling now. So you did the verification process already? Is it safe to do so?

Yes it is, never had a problem till now

The platform is good.

But the marketing has to be improved asap. I am amazed I have to ask the marketing team to work!
We have 1 usd volume of trade today! This is pathetic.

Please team, do more posts. The heart of crypto is community building and you guys disappear. Market your damn product
ONe Social Network.

LOL, I just joined the platform for the first time! I joined the ICO over a year ago and during the course of development, I forgot about it.

Great to see things are rolling now. So you did the verification process already? Is it safe to do so?

Yes it is, never had a problem till now

ONe Social Network.

Activity: 3
interesting i can look good project Cool

ONe Social Network.
Another month got paid, this time I tried to withdraw my ETH and I can happily say that my ETH are in my wallet after 24 hrs give or take. Right now there are literally zero reasons to doubt them Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Does that 1 million price is for 10 apartments? And there will be new opportunity by the end of the year, right?

At last a decent project going in at Thailand. Depending on the apartments budget that possible another projects will be done sooner. But I prefer those apartments to be good or even great than an ordinary one.

I asked it because they said there would be new opportunities in October and November.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Does that 1 million price is for 10 apartments? And there will be new opportunity by the end of the year, right?

At last a decent project going in at Thailand. Depending on the apartments budget that possible another projects will be done sooner. But I prefer those apartments to be good or even great than an ordinary one.
Pages:
Jump to: