Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 10. (Read 2084 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have not found any information about renovato's team members here or on website. Are you planning to post this information?

Too risky to invest in this kind of ICO where the information on who is running the project is hidden we have seen hundreds of scam ICO and one of it is they are faking the team composition, who the people are going to get after if they turned to scam, due diligence first before investing on this one.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
API RENOVATO it sounds promising. Will not need not rely on 3rd parties. I am sure it will make that exchange safer. Right?
Security is very important, you need to pay special attention to this to avoid cases of hacking accounts.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
 API RENOVATO it sounds promising. Will not need not rely on 3rd parties. I am sure it will make that exchange safer. Right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Can we know about the Team Member, I know you are an exchange platform sometimes for the security reason we must protect the identity team from the exchange. But because you doing an ICO Investing, We should know where the money goes & who its people behind the project.
Here I agree with you and I think the team should be public. We should also know if the team has experience in the IT field.
Activity: 116
Will VATO token give a bonus to traders, as does the BNB token - reducing commission for trading?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Can we know about the Team Member, I know you are an exchange platform sometimes for the security reason we must protect the identity team from the exchange. But because you doing an ICO Investing, We should know where the money goes & who its people behind the project.
Activity: 170
Am I to understand, in order to platform RENOVATO to move forward into the operational stage need to raise softcap? What happens if softcap is not collected?
such a good project should get soft. But even if the team does not take soft I hope it will continue to work no matter what
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold? Will they be burned or spent for other purposes?
Activity: 179
Will there be a bounty program? I would like to start with this. I think if sales began, it will be as appropriate as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
After 2 days, the pre-sale will be over, there is very little time left to buy tokens as cheaply as possible.

The offer is really very profitable, everyone loves discounts, but do not lose your head at the same time.

No one argues with this, because usually, only the earliest investors receive the greatest profit, but also the risks corresponding.

It always has been. Early investors get the maximum return, but they also risk the most. Here everyone should be able to make a decision for himself.
Activity: 126
After 2 days, the pre-sale will be over, there is very little time left to buy tokens as cheaply as possible.

The offer is really very profitable, everyone loves discounts, but do not lose your head at the same time.

No one argues with this, because usually, only the earliest investors receive the greatest profit, but also the risks corresponding.
Activity: 84

Activity: 126
Activity: 169
What leverage offers a renovato platform to work with crypto?
Activity: 99
Will a rewards for Vato team members locked? So that they don't sell vato tokens ahead of time and didn't bring down the price.
Activity: 156

Let's see sales just started. Now the situation is aa difficult market, but I think that it can change at any time. Much will also depend on this.
You are right, the General situation on the market puts pressure on all projects, without exception.

But at the end of February, the commission should decide on Bitcoin. And after that, the market may change. Let's wait.
Activity: 140

Let's see sales just started. Now the situation is aa difficult market, but I think that it can change at any time. Much will also depend on this.
You are right, the General situation on the market puts pressure on all projects, without exception.
Activity: 187
Am I to understand, in order to platform RENOVATO to move forward into the operational stage need to raise softcap? What happens if softcap is not collected?
such a good project should get soft. But even if the team does not take soft I hope it will continue to work no matter what
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Activity: 105
Activity: 112
On which exchange will add Vato token in the 1st place?
Pages:
Jump to: