Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 6. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
an innovative and interesting project, the bounty program is already underway, but the question is why there is no signature company?
the signature company is very important for the project, with the help of this company bounty hunters learn about this project and begin to participate in the bounty program
company signatures is an advertisement for the project on this forum and it is most important
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
0.08$ for a VATO token is a good price for a coin with a capitalization of 1 billion coins?

So this is an STO project but I'm surprised that you choose not to include a signature campaign for your bounty campaign, it's one of the most important parts of marketing a crowdfunding project, let's see if you can reach your softcap.
copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

UPD: Added project team

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
an innovative and interesting project, the bounty program is already underway, but the question is why there is no signature company?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hacking of crypto exchanges happen very often lately. How Renovato platform will protect the wallets of its users?

To ensure the safety of funds stored on RENOVATO exchange wallets, our platform features an advanced flexible user wallet. 90% of the funds are stored offline to minimize hacker attacks. Users will be provided with an additional private key along with instructions for to ensure the safety of their funds on the exchange.
Activity: 165
Almost every project has a referral program. Does RENOVATO exchange have a referral program? If so, how many percent does it make?
API RENOVATO it sounds promising. Will not need not rely on 3rd parties. I am sure it will make that exchange safer. Right?

We aim to provide super safe services, so quite right!
Activity: 252
Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Are you not afraid to trade with credit money? Even many experienced traders do not recommend this. Such operations are very risky.
Activity: 84
Hacking of crypto exchanges happen very often lately. How Renovato platform will protect the wallets of its users?
The protection of the platform should be monitored, quickly eliminate errors if they occur.
Activity: 140
But you must understand. In order for someone to win on the stock exchange, someone must lose. And if they all recommend doing the right deals, then who will be the losers in this case:? (This applies only to the cryptocurrency market)
In the market there is always one who will win and the one who will lose. Yes, modern trading algorithms supposedly offer no losing strategies, but these strategies are usually designed for trading when other participants are living people, but in real life they often compete with similar algorithms from competitors.
Activity: 210
I still do not really understand what will be the advantages of this project over a hundred others? I would like to understand that this will be claimed.
It seems to me that a lot depends on marketing. As you correctly noted, there are hundreds of projects on the market. Some are better, others are worse ... But the problem is that no one has any realization and real use. Everyone benefits from marketing.
Activity: 182
I think if you read whitepaper, it'll be written there. Reading withpaper, I have know,RENOVATO exchange  offers self-developed trading algorithms, AI-based evolving  trading tools and functions. As well as the possibility of Forex trading. I may have missed some other features of the platform.
It sounds very cool! I think that if the project team will fulfill (realize) the planned, we will get an excellent exchange. These guys from the RENOVATO project have a lot of cool ideas!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Yes it is a crypto company in Estonia under Renovato Trading OÜ(registry code 14661886) and also USA company under Delaware Renovato, LLC. Team is being listed here shortly but you can reach out to me whenever at renovatosto on telegram.

Thank. Nice to know that the company has all the licenses for such activities. This is a very important point. Because now in the crypto market you need to be able to choose startups.
Few projects have such documents. That's very good. This increases the level of confidence in the project among investors.
Will VATO token give a bonus to traders, as does the BNB token - reducing commission for trading?

Yes, there will be bonuses. If you purchase STO tokens you will get a BONUS paid out in the form of our RENOVATO ICO (utility) token. You can use it for a half of all trading fees.
Activity: 103
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Nice idea . I think if your recommendations will help the user to earn , then the project will have many user around the world . I wish success
definitely. Such promising companies appear very rarely and you need to manage to use the services that it offers.
But the main thing for us is to make money on this as investors. and the rest is essentially not important. The main thing is to follow the project and choose a favorable time to buy a token.
I agree. but in such a low market one can enter almost any romance and be in profit. not fast but guaranteed
Activity: 126
I would like to try myself as a passive investor, what services can you offer me?

You can buy our VATO tokens during the period of STO Renovato. This is a standard way to become an investor in most crypto-projects.

tell me the price of 1 coin VATO? Thanks in advance.
I would like to try myself as a passive investor, what services can you offer me?

You can buy our VATO tokens during the period of STO Renovato. This is a standard way to become an investor in most crypto-projects.
Activity: 126
Will the RENOVATO platform cooperate with Forex in any way?

This is one of the features of this platform. Namely, trading on the Forex market. Cryptocurrency including. It's all described in whitepaper. Sometimes you should read whitepapers of projects you are interested in Wink
I like this idea, Forex trading is very popular, working with Forex is a pleasure.
Activity: 116
Will the RENOVATO platform cooperate with Forex in any way?

This is one of the features of this platform. Namely, trading on the Forex market. Cryptocurrency including. It's all described in whitepaper. Sometimes you should read whitepapers of projects you are interested in Wink
Pages:
Jump to: