Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 7. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Will the RENOVATO platform cooperate with Forex in any way?
Activity: 187
So this will be just a token, not a coin? So basically it's ITO, or have i misunderstood something? What's the usage for this token?
And what's the point of using BNB>?
This is to some extent the company's shares as well as tokens can give additional privileges such as a lower commission or something else.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So this will be just a token, not a coin? So basically it's ITO, or have i misunderstood something? What's the usage for this token?
Activity: 172
The project looks interesting. I think he has a future. But the competition in this market is just a huge function to be really innovative so that the project has a chance of success.

There is competition in the spheres of activity. Without this it is impossible. Now there are many different crypto-exchanges, but each of them tries to offer something special for its users to stand out from the competition. Apparently, Renovato offers a combination of cryptocurrency exchange and Forex. At least I don't know any other exchanges with similar offers.
here you are right. This is a unique opportunity for traders and broader earnings functions. I wonder if the platform will support dollar or only usdt
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Am I to understand, in order to platform RENOVATO to move forward into the operational stage need to raise softcap? What happens if softcap is not collected?
such a good project should get soft. But even if the team does not take soft I hope it will continue to work no matter what
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold? Will they be burned or spent for other purposes?

Page 18 of our whitepaper tells everything about allocation of tokens.
Activity: 140
I still do not really understand what will be the advantages of this project over a hundred others? I would like to understand that this will be claimed.
I think you need to study the white paper of the project, it's all very detailed.
Activity: 112
The project looks interesting. I think he has a future. But the competition in this market is just a huge function to be really innovative so that the project has a chance of success.

There is competition in the spheres of activity. Without this it is impossible. Now there are many different crypto-exchanges, but each of them tries to offer something special for its users to stand out from the competition. Apparently, Renovato offers a combination of cryptocurrency exchange and Forex. At least I don't know any other exchanges with similar offers.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Give loans? It is interesting. But I did not hear that. I understand that this will be a stock exchange with innovative features.

If you have never heard about lending in the crypto business you should probably do some more reading before actively discussing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 170
Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Give loans? It is interesting. But I did not hear that. I understand that this will be a stock exchange with innovative features.
Activity: 99
Activity: 179
I still do not really understand what will be the advantages of this project over a hundred others? I would like to understand that this will be claimed.

I think if you read whitepaper, it'll be written there. Reading withpaper, I have know,RENOVATO exchange  offers self-developed trading algorithms, AI-based evolving  trading tools and functions. As well as the possibility of Forex trading. I may have missed some other features of the platform.
But you must understand. In order for someone to win on the stock exchange, someone must lose. And if they all recommend doing the right deals, then who will be the losers in this case:? (This applies only to the cryptocurrency market)
Activity: 169

I think if you read whitepaper, it'll be written there. Reading withpaper, I have know,RENOVATO exchange  offers self-developed trading algorithms, AI-based evolving  trading tools and functions. As well as the possibility of Forex trading. I may have missed some other features of the platform.
Activity: 156
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Yes it is a crypto company in Estonia under Renovato Trading OÜ(registry code 14661886) and also USA company under Delaware Renovato, LLC. Team is being listed here shortly but you can reach out to me whenever at renovatosto on telegram.

Thank. Nice to know that the company has all the licenses for such activities. This is a very important point. Because now in the crypto market you need to be able to choose startups.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i was looking at your whitepaper to check if your team members are listed but to no avail. are you going to disclose your team anytime soon or you will stay anonymous? but i appreciate that you have registration documents in place already. many exchanges that are newly-launched have no docs to begin with.

I would not trust my deposit to anonymous exchanges, including investing in this. As any normal project needs a team, and not anonymous. Hopefully, Renovato will add information about the team. Otherwise, it can affect the trust of investors and the community.

Yes it is a crypto company in Estonia under Renovato Trading OÜ(registry code 14661886) and also USA company under Delaware Renovato, LLC. Team is being listed here shortly but you can reach out to me whenever at renovatosto on telegram.

that's great! we know the advantages of being registered under Estonia's jurisdiction. they have very loose directives towards cryptocurrencies. and easy to get out if you want to. but yes, it is important to know your faces so people will know who are behind this and we know who are we dealing with. are you capable of running a legit exchange? many people have been scammed by several exchanges already, you should know their sentiments.
Activity: 156
Nice idea . I think if your recommendations will help the user to earn , then the project will have many user around the world . I wish success
Well, let's see how this project will work. I think all the same, developers should show us a real project and a working prototype. So that we can understand how it all works.
Activity: 187
Nice idea . I think if your recommendations will help the user to earn , then the project will have many user around the world . I wish success
definitely. Such promising companies appear very rarely and you need to manage to use the services that it offers.
But the main thing for us is to make money on this as investors. and the rest is essentially not important. The main thing is to follow the project and choose a favorable time to buy a token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
definitely. Such promising companies appear very rarely and you need to manage to use the services that it offers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: