Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 5. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Will you have a bot that tells  the time to enter in the market? I have not read the White Paper yet ((
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Does the renovato project already have a ready and working prototype?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
The project is registered in San Francisco, and the project team is Russian. I do not see the connection! Explain to me please!

Renovato, LLC was filed and formed in the state of Delaware. But how do you understand this offshore, which means that any one-day project can register there. Something like Cayman Islands. There are questions to the creators of the project and if they live in the United States is one thing. But if they live in Russia, it does not look very good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The project is registered in San Francisco, and the project team is Russian. I do not see the connection! Explain to me please!
Activity: 308

Renovato airdrop began! Get VATO tokens easily and quickly.

AIRDROP-this is also a good advertisement for the project,and a very simple task, well that the team came up with a little protection from bots, well done
Activity: 26

Renovato airdrop began! Get VATO tokens easily and quickly.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
an innovative and interesting project, the bounty program is already underway, but the question is why there is no signature company?

Renovato project's team decided not to include signature campaign in the bounty campaign. This has increased rewards for all other types of campaigns, such as the twitter campaign and others.
the signature company has a huge efficiency in attracting users to your project, and it can be new participants of other bounty companies,as well as investors from the forum
On RENOVATO exchange will be charged interest from traders using the function of margin trading?

That's right. Traders using the margin trading feature will be charged a percentage. In particular, traders using lending feature too.
Activity: 166
On RENOVATO exchange will be charged interest from traders using the function of margin trading?
Is it possible to invest in this project fiat currencies like euro or dollar?

At the moment there is no possibility to invest in fiat currencies. But you can invest in the Renovato project using cryptocurrencies such as LTC, ETH or BTC.
Activity: 174
Is it possible to invest in this project fiat currencies like euro or dollar?
Will your exchange charge interest to traders using the margin trading feature?

Yes, it will, some percentage will be charged for traders benefitting from the margin trading and lending feature on the platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
I'm glad you made another tag called renovato support... it was hard to take the project seriously without the team's profiles and the bitcointalk profile being called simpsons support.
Tell me, how is the Price policy of renovato coins Renovato? Where is the guarantee?

We will distribute 35 % of tokens for liquidity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Almost every project has a referral program. Does RENOVATO exchange have a referral program? If so, how many percent does it make?

Of course, Renovato platform also has a referral program. Bonus is 5%.

I think, it's a pretty good percentage. the token is popular with users. this suggests, that in the future it will be worth more, than now. and it is very pleasing.
support. A reward of 5% will attract many users, especially for such a promising project. The right solution to start
Activity: 105
Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Are you not afraid to trade with credit money? Even many experienced traders do not recommend this. Such operations are very risky.

Trading itself is a risky business. Such lending is on Forex, so it is a common occurrence. Therefore, it is not surprising if such a function will be on this platform.
Activity: 28
Almost every project has a referral program. Does RENOVATO exchange have a referral program? If so, how many percent does it make?

Yes 5% and granted as ICO tokens. STO tokens have many benefits with the success of the company while ICO tokens will be used for fees and discounts for our holders.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think, it's a pretty good percentage. the token is popular with users. this suggests, that in the future it will be worth more, than now. and it is very pleasing.

an innovative and interesting project, the bounty program is already underway, but the question is why there is no signature company?

Renovato project's team decided not to include signature campaign in the bounty campaign. This has increased rewards for all other types of campaigns, such as the twitter campaign and others.
Pages:
Jump to: