Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 9. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Am I to understand, in order to platform RENOVATO to move forward into the operational stage need to raise softcap? What happens if softcap is not collected?

Our project needs at least $ 1 million on token sale. If it will fail, our purchasers will get a full refund on the VATO purchased.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Easy and quick E-KYC that is necessary for most trading platforms. If Renovato platform will allow users to go through the process of registration quickly and start tradingjust by filling a simple online form, it will be very good. Traders don't like physical paperwork.
The KYC procedure is needed primarily for the traders themselves, for their safety.
Activity: 116
Easy and quick E-KYC that is necessary for most trading platforms. If Renovato platform will allow users to go through the process of registration quickly and start tradingjust by filling a simple online form, it will be very good. Traders don't like physical paperwork.
Activity: 172
"Follow Trader" on RENOVATO exchange seems to me a very interesting function. This will allow to track the trades of other traders on the platform. I think this feature will be useful for beginners, like me, to learn the basics of trading and improve skills.

Yes, it will attract newcomers to crypto market. I wonder if experienced traders can teach beginners and get rewards for it?
I'm not sure that such a function will be because it will be very difficult to check the effectiveness of this training and thus many scammers may appear.
I think experienced traders can work for commissions from profitable deals with beginners. But I have not yet seen the information that the platform will have such functions.
Activity: 179
"Follow Trader" on RENOVATO exchange seems to me a very interesting function. This will allow to track the trades of other traders on the platform. I think this feature will be useful for beginners, like me, to learn the basics of trading and improve skills.

Yes, it will attract newcomers to crypto market. I wonder if experienced traders can teach beginners and get rewards for it?
I'm not sure that such a function will be because it will be very difficult to check the effectiveness of this training and thus many scammers may appear.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

On which exchange will add Vato token in the 1st place?

We will list it on our own exchange Renovato firstly. More information about next listings will be published later, follow updates!
Newcomers will be delighted with this feature, I personally like it very much.
Activity: 99
Please tell us about what services the team will provide and how the company is going to earn money. I want to understand that this will be claimed.

There are several great services on our platform including Following Traders, trading, Margin Trading and Lending etc. More information in our whitepaper.
Activity: 84
Tell me, how is the Price policy of renovato coins Renovato? Where is the guarantee?

Any investment is a risk, no one will give you guarantees, as there is always a chance not to achieve the stated goals. In addition, the market puts a lot of pressure on new projects.
What type is your token? Utility or Security ?

It's security token, that's exactly why we have STO.
Activity: 156
New exchange company doesn't seems to be a compelling tagline. What is it that you have and other exchanges doesn't?
I'm interested too. As I understand it is an experienced team of traders. I think they want to make the platform as user friendly as possible. But the competition in this market is huge.
Activity: 166
If renovato exchange will support cryptocurrencies, fiat, most debit, credit cards and e-wallets, as they write about it in whitepaper, it can attract a lot of users to the platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
New exchange company doesn't seems to be a compelling tagline. What is it that you have and other exchanges doesn't?
Activity: 112
Will your exchange charge interest to traders using the margin trading feature?
Activity: 187
If RENOVATO platform will make crypto trading profitable for users and offer advanced trading functions, then the exchange has all the chances to occupy its niche among other exchanges. Which, btw, is already quite a lot.
The competition in this market is huge and you have to show something unique to take the lead in this market.
Tell me, how is the Price policy of renovato coins Renovato? Where is the guarantee?
Activity: 169
If RENOVATO platform will make crypto trading profitable for users and offer advanced trading functions, then the exchange has all the chances to occupy its niche among other exchanges. Which, btw, is already quite a lot.
Activity: 172
I have not found any information about renovato's team members here or on website. Are you planning to post this information?

Too risky to invest in this kind of ICO where the information on who is running the project is hidden we have seen hundreds of scam ICO and one of it is they are faking the team composition, who the people are going to get after if they turned to scam, due diligence first before investing on this one.

here I agree with you. I think that the team should be as public as possible and also take part in all kinds of conferences. This will increase the credibility of the project and attract large investors.
Pages:
Jump to: