Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 12. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Features Renovator on top and will be very much in demand! Is the nominal value of the token interesting ?

We are pretty sure, you like its value. 1 VATO Token = 0.08 USD       
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Can users with RENOVATO to make multiple split investments?

Multiple attachments? what exactly do you mean? I do not really understand why.
copper member
Activity: 33
Hi guys, tell me what will be the final price for 1 token, given all the discounts that gives pre-sale?
Yes, with our service you will be able to make such investments, also you can manage and track your investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

I am satisfied with the conditions of the registration procedure. Ideal when all participants remain anonymous.

Yes, now the security of personal data is a very important point and many users are repelled by the fact that they need to provide their documents.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Do I need to go through the procedure for the purchase of tokens
by KYC and what documents
do I need to provide for this?

You will need to get through the quick E-KYC, after filling a simple online form you can get registered and start investing and
trading. There is no physical paperwork involved, all processes will be done the same day.
Good news. Very often companies require a very large amount of data about the participants. I think the project will be a success.
Activity: 240
Features Renovator on top and will be very much in demand! Is the nominal value of the token interesting ?
Activity: 84

You will need to get through the quick E-KYC, after filling a simple online form you can get registered and start investing and
trading. There is no physical paperwork involved, all processes will be done the same day.
Activity: 156
I did not quite understand. Are you going to make recommendations regarding trading or something else? What practical benefits will this token carry?
Activity: 187
It's better if the Renovato project's bounty has payment structure per week.
Participants should be paid for their works per week.
It's long lasting campaign, so what happen for participants if eventually the Renovato won't pay them.

Additionally, the team should use Escrow service for the fund used to pay bounties.
Yes once a week it would be as correct as possible. I myself am going to take part in the bounty program as I find this project worthwhile.
Activity: 172
The concept is certainly nice, but it seems to me given all the conditions that you give too much of a bonus for investors.
In such a market, when the price falls immediately after list in exchange with small volume free 25%+ bad idea.
Maybe you are right, but you need a good motivation to attract the community to the project and attract large investors who want to get an advantage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
The concept is certainly nice, but it seems to me given all the conditions that you give too much of a bonus for investors.
In such a market, when the price falls immediately after list in exchange with small volume free 25%+ bad idea.
Activity: 476
The project looks interesting. If the team can realize it, then maybe it will be in demand.
Activity: 170
Activity: 126
0.08$ for a VATO token is a good price for a coin with a capitalization of 1 billion coins?
Pretty attractive price, if you consider all the discounts and bonuses, it generally turns out very tasty.

You just need to choose the right projects, and invest only in those that you think deserve it. Also, I would rather invest in large projects such as RENOVATO than small ones.
Activity: 179
0.08$ for a VATO token is a good price for a coin with a capitalization of 1 billion coins?
Pretty attractive price, if you consider all the discounts and bonuses, it generally turns out very tasty.

Well, it has long been known that early investors receive the highest return, but they also risk the most.
Activity: 140
Activity: 116
Activity: 448
If it really helps users to earn, then the platform will have a lot of users and the demand for tokens will grow constantly because it is a great motivation for the community.
Pages:
Jump to: