Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company - page 2. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892
I will not stand still as someone, who doesn't know me or my team, comes on here saying we're a scam with ZERO evidence of such claims. It hasn't happened, period. No threats have been made besides this persons credibility in the long term. Documents have already been posted...

You replaced a team member and renamed another one without an explanation. Your new member had a FAKE NAME (stealing people's identity? ), and again you replaced him without giving an explanation of why he had a fake name. You refuse to provide a video of your team or answer the accusation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/renovato-suspicious-project-with-a-possible-fake-team-member-5116514

Usually, a project with a fake team is automatically labeled as a scam, which we have not accused you of a scam yet, but the way you act, we may not need to.

Credibility is something that you earn and looks like you are not earning, just losing at this moment.

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.

It is not my obligation to prove who that person that you put on your website with a FAKE NAME was. We found him with another name, now, you as a "CEO/Founder" is responsible to prove to your investors that you are honest and your workers are real. So far you failed to be responsible, and we dont believe investors will put their money in a project with an irresponsible CEO/Founder.  

Still waiting for your proof.

Did you actually message this person or just saw the name was different and thought that was enough to support your claim? I gave you his telegram username after all, but I'm assuming you didn't message him because your story would be different and that is where your credibility isn't strong here.

He had obviously another name. But anyway, if he was real, why did you replace him?

The proof is here:

ACCUSATION
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/renovato-suspicious-project-with-a-possible-fake-team-member-5116514

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I will not stand still as someone, who doesn't know me or my team, comes on here saying we're a scam with ZERO evidence of such claims. It hasn't happened, period. No threats have been made besides this persons credibility in the long term. Documents have already been posted...

You replaced a team member and renamed another one without an explanation. Your new member had a FAKE NAME (stealing people's identity? ), and again you replaced him without giving an explanation of why he had a fake name. You refuse to provide a video of your team or answer the accusation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/renovato-suspicious-project-with-a-possible-fake-team-member-5116514

Usually, a project with a fake team is automatically labeled as a scam, which we have not accused you of a scam yet, but the way you act, we may not need to.

Credibility is something that you earn and looks like you are not earning, just losing at this moment.

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.

It is not my obligation to prove who that person that you put on your website with a FAKE NAME was. We found him with another name, now, you as a "CEO/Founder" is responsible to prove to your investors that you are honest and your workers are real. So far you failed to be responsible, and we dont believe investors will put their money in a project with an irresponsible CEO/Founder.  

Still waiting for your proof.

Did you actually message this person or just saw the name was different and thought that was enough to support your claim? I gave you his telegram username after all, but I'm assuming you didn't message him because your story would be different and that is where your credibility isn't strong here.

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.  You have not a ounce of proof to your claims and yet just continue to say it's a scam because your mind says so. You have no credibility here, zero. Show me proof, but you can't because it doesn't existent.

After our presale closes I'll come back to you with the results and then in 3 months just to show how bad you're at providing evidence of anything you say.

You've gave yourself fake power here and I for one will be very excited to revisit your accusations in the near term.

Nothing to hide here yet you have no proof of ANYTHING remotely representing a scam. Show me, show us, you simply can't.

Also how many projects have you promoted as real turned out as scams or didn't even return anything of value to their coin holders? I'll wait.

We dont promote any project or ever did.

As far as you and your project, the scam accusation section of this forum has a better index on Google search.

Nobody should trust a project that replaces team 3 times or more and the CEO is a jerk.

Replaced twice and I'm the jerk? You came on here SCREAMING my project and trading is a scam with NO evidence of anything remotely suggesting that. Like I said time will prove you very wrong with this fake accusation that you've fixated on your mind so much. Can't help with that. Our company is moving forward no matter what you say and make up.

Show me the proof where we're scamming people. It hasn't happened and I've returned many token buyers purchases already for various of reasons.

You don't come here posting your announcement asking people to fund your project, then declining to defend your project if someone finds something wrong on how you manage your project, you will act like a professional even under pressure because it will reflect on how you manage your company, you have a very poor communication skill, you don't give a threat you are obligated to show documents on the allegation.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Also how many projects have you promoted as real turned out as scams or didn't even return anything of value to their coin holders? I'll wait.

As far as you and your project, the scam accusation section of this forum has a better index on Google search.

Nobody should trust a project that replaces team 3 times or more and the CEO is a jerk.

Replaced twice and I'm the jerk? You came on here SCREAMING my project and trading is a scam with NO evidence of anything remotely suggesting that. Like I said time will prove you very wrong with this fake accusation that you've fixated on your mind so much. Can't help with that. Our company is moving forward no matter what you say and make up.

Show me the proof where we're scamming people. It hasn't happened and I've returned many token buyers purchases already for various of reasons.

You don't come here posting your announcement asking people to fund your project, then declining to defend your project if someone finds something wrong on how you manage your project, you will act like a professional even under pressure because it will reflect on how you manage your company, you have a very poor communication skill, you don't give a threat you are obligated to show documents on the allegation.

Good afternoon everyone. As far as I understood, Renovato is coming with pretty advanced exchange, but I would like to know more. What makes them more unique? What are these new features they are bringing?

Well the biggest thing, I feel, is that you can follow profitable traders from the start. You can have no experience and yet still be profitable. The trading commissions is a win win from both sides and it fuels our exchange growth further. Also being a STO our token holders have a real stake in the company and shared success among the whole community. Also we have leverage for crypto and forex as well. You can trade crypto as a CFD (contract for difference) on our platform without risking your cryptocurrency being stolen. Would really like to talk about that more with anyone interested in learning how that is possible. You can literally trade at our exchange and not risk your holdings with CFD's. 

All ICOEthics points are valid, we have encountered so many scams ICO and you are heading to that category instead of answering these accusations you choose to give threat that's what scammers do and it only validates something is wrong here  Roll Eyes

I could not see some fraudulent actions from the team of this project. maybe, I missed something. it seems to me, a rather unsolved factor.

Thank you!
Hi there again. You can reach out to him on LinkedIn. Cheers.

We're also changing our social media team and will continue to change or add members to make our service better for our clients. You can keep saying scam all you want, but like I said this is something you're very wrong on and I will not waste my time fighting your claims with NO evidence and just a blatantly disregard to any rational thinking.

You're bringing us lots of traffic and a lot of people don't believe in you and this will be the forefront of that truth over the next couple months.

Also some background for you, but you should know my friend. GoDaddy and NameCheap are very popular hosting companies here and for you to say that if you use this one or that one means you're a scammer. Maybe 1 is cheaper than the other? Just a thought. You're hurting your own "credibility" here.
~
If you lived in America I would sue you for defamation...
...I am a AMERICAN citizen and you're calling me a scam...
... I have zero time for your accusations.

First of all, we are NOT calling you a scam or scammer. If you go the link below you will see that. You have a fake team member and you refused to provide valid evidence of your team member's real name. An honest project will NOT refuse to answer a simple question. And just because you uploaded some pictures to this forum, it doesnt mean anything, it could be stolen pictures. There are no dates on them and you dont want to make a video.

You don't have a reason to sue ICOEthics.com, there is absolutely nothing about your project on the website. ICOEthics just lists on the site when a project is accused of scam.

And about your website:

Domain Created: 2018-08-31
Domain Age: 6 months 2 days 
Domain Name: RENOVATO.IO
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-15T06:39:18Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

The information about your website ownership is hidden. And you registered your website with a company fromPanama. WHY PANAMA? Just in case you get sued?
at least ICOETHICS is registered in the US and ICOEthics is not selling anything like you are.

We have seen many scammers buying a website 6 months before starting their token sales, extend the sales until the website expiration date. Website expires and everything about the token disappears, bounty hunters don't get paid, etc. And the pump and dump start...

Why you didn't buy your site for 2+ years.  WHY you choose NAMECHEAP.com a well know site used by scammers and with a bad reputation on the internet? Why you didn't use something safer and reputable in the US - Investors will be safer with their data, etc... 

Well, you don't want to talk about data or answer questions. That's why we created this thread below and if you want it to go away, answer questions and provide evidence as all other transparent project does.

WARNING - FAKE TEAM MEMBER
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/renovato-suspicious-project-with-a-possible-fake-team-member-5116514

Replacing your FAKE TEAM MEMBER without answering questions will just make worse. We are not calling you a scammer but you are acting exactly like one.

THIRD TIME replacing team member - is he real or fake like the other one? Nothing coming from your project should be trusted. Make a video to prove.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190306175746/https://renovato.io/

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Absolutely. I hope Renovato can somehow refresh and shake the sphere, you know. And I would say that demand on more advanced providers in the insustry also keeps growing. So this should be a win-win

Noted, thanks a lot for your help! Appreciate this friendly atmosphere
Activity: 196
Hmm, idea sounds good and pretty fresh Smiley Because on many exchanges we see huge variety of different useless tokens and different instruments. But there are almost no exchanges that do care about liquidity of the tokens and offering different (like all in 1) instruments for traders

Absolutely. I hope Renovato can somehow refresh and shake the sphere, you know. And I would say that demand on more advanced providers in the insustry also keeps growing. So this should be a win-win
Hello, nice to meet you. Well, in few words, RENOVATO's idea is to club the basic cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure with self-developed trading algorithms and AI-based evolving trading tools and features that allows users to not only trade and exchange cryptocurrencies but also get access to all essential tools and features for 'profitable' cryptocurrency and Forex trading. So they are kinda one-stop solution that will save users the hassles of spending on many different tools for easy and successful crypto trading because of the most advanced toold they are offering within ecosystem.. And if you want my opinion, I believe that all this is especially important today, when the market needs more professional and more ultimate exchanges

Hmm, idea sounds good and pretty fresh Smiley Because on many exchanges we see huge variety of different useless tokens and different instruments. But there are almost no exchanges that do care about liquidity of the tokens and offering different (like all in 1) instruments for traders
Activity: 196
Good afternoon everyone. As far as I understood, Renovato is coming with pretty advanced exchange, but I would like to know more. What makes them more unique? What are these new features they are bringing?

Hello, nice to meet you. Well, in few words, RENOVATO's idea is to club the basic cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure with self-developed trading algorithms and AI-based evolving trading tools and features that allows users to not only trade and exchange cryptocurrencies but also get access to all essential tools and features for 'profitable' cryptocurrency and Forex trading. So they are kinda one-stop solution that will save users the hassles of spending on many different tools for easy and successful crypto trading because of the most advanced toold they are offering within ecosystem.. And if you want my opinion, I believe that all this is especially important today, when the market needs more professional and more ultimate exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
All ICOEthics points are valid, we have encountered so many scams ICO and you are heading to that category instead of answering these accusations you choose to give threat that's what scammers do and it only validates something is wrong here  Roll Eyes

I could not see some fraudulent actions from the team of this project. maybe, I missed something. it seems to me, a rather unsolved factor.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Pages:
Jump to: