Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 76. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is it a good opportunity to invest or the market will slide down further? Now that there are many altcoins in the market and are at a very low price, is it safe to start investing?
I would give it a try but I would choose a project with a good foundation and only invest money I can afford to lose.
there is no 100 percent in the crypto market.Undecided
I think it is difficult to determine the timing of the investment. The market is always hidden risk or profit opportunity.
in any case, the market will recover in the future and definitely return last year's figures. any investment to date will be very effective.
Activity: 56
Is it a good opportunity to invest or the market will slide down further? Now that there are many altcoins in the market and are at a very low price, is it safe to start investing?
Buying when the price is very low is a good strategy or investment plan in this cryptocurrency sphere, buy dip and sell high when the price return to the bullish season..... Its always certain the market will green after red..
I would give it a try but I would choose a project with a good foundation and only invest money I can afford to lose.
I think it is difficult to determine the timing of the investment. The market is always hidden risk or profit opportunity.
Investing during the bear market is always the best time to do so.
Buying when the price is very low is a good strategy or investment plan in this cryptocurrency sphere, buy dip and sell high when the price return to the bullish season..... Its always certain the market will green after red..
In cryptocurrency no one can tell which way the market is going to stop
Activity: 98

Republia welcomes Aleksey Yakovlev as Advisor!

Aleksey Yakovlev is the Head of the Innovative Projects Department at Moore Stephens. He has deep expertise in providing the financial services for corporate and public sectors.

Does he have telegram? Anybody know?
Hi, You can connect to his linkedin account If you want.  Smiley https://www.linkedin.com/in/yakovlevalex/
Thanks, I'm already sent message to telegram. His nickname: @alex_yakovlev
The biggest part of the summer is ahead, it means, the market won't grow and even will fall down.
I think there are a lot of problems now.Undecided
The security of exchanges, the smart contract of token money may have bugs.
The biggest part of the summer is ahead, it means, the market won't grow and even will fall down.
Activity: 140
The market is highly unpredictable. The best strategy would be to buy in batches.
totally agree with you on this Smiley.
Activity: 112
The market is highly unpredictable. The best strategy would be to buy in batches.
But what about a future of Republia exchange? Huh
I know that they will have a choice of two exchanges
maybe they will to compete with the giants
Activity: 112
I know that they will have a choice of two exchanges
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Aleksey Yakovlev is the Head of the Innovative Projects Department at Moore Stephens. He has deep expertise in providing the financial services for corporate and public sectors.

Hi, You can connect to his linkedin account If you want.  Smiley https://www.linkedin.com/in/yakovlevalex/

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF USERS CREATING SOME OFF TOPIC POST!!!

As a law abiding user of Bitcointalk forum and in Behalf of Republia Team, as their Ambassador. I would like to give some warning to those who were creating Off topics within our Official Announcement thread. We all want to have a cleaner and readable threads here. Please If you really want to participate with our project make a threads that is useful, give some suggestions, questions, Project development, etc.. However, If you really do support this project and want to know more about Republia you can participate with the discussion in to our Official telegram group. https://t.me/republia_official

Please, stop creating off topic post, or else I will force to do some report each of user that will find doing this stuff again. My thread post will be the end quote Thank you  Wink

thank you very much. it's too much spam here
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I also like huobi, but there the bots constantly rearrange the orders and wind the volume.
I like EXMO most of all.Cheesy
I would prefer Poloniex, because it has a very large number of coins listed there which makes it easier to switch between them
I think all the exchanges are the same where altcoin will be in the pump I will visit, and altcoin has a different character.
Hey hope you read this before posting something Off topic. Thank you Smiley

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF USERS CREATING SOME OFF TOPIC POST!!!

As a law abiding user of Bitcointalk forum and in Behalf of Republia Team, as their Ambassador. I would like to give some warning to those who were creating Off topics within our Official Announcement thread. We all want to have a cleaner and readable threads here. Please If you really want to participate with our project make a threads that is useful, give some suggestions, questions, Project development, etc.. However, If you really do support this project and want to know more about Republia you can participate with the discussion in to our Official telegram group. https://t.me/republia_official

Please, stop creating off topic post, or else I will force to do some report each of user that will find doing this stuff again. My thread post will be the end quote Thank you  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: