Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 75. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Very interesting technology CloudX. Don't have to worry about our data:)
It's really great. When technology is planned to be launched on the market?
Activity: 56
Very interesting technology CloudX. Don't have to worry about our data:)
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
How about price of 1 RPB, and bounty pool value ?, i read on ANN thread but don't found this.
Exact price will be known after end of ICO. After payment you will get shares, as more shares you have as more coins you can get,but  if you have for example 1 share and it will be 1$ worth(I don't know how much shares you will get per 1$)  and you will be the only ICO member you will get all coins. if there will be 2 members and each of them will deposit 1$ that mean each will get 50% of all coins. I hope you understanded this logic?
Activity: 83
How about price of 1 RPB, and bounty pool value ?, i read on ANN thread but don't found this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think this project will address many issues in the crypto world.
you can't even imagine  how many issues it will sort. RPB will be better than ETH

Even if we assume it is better, there are so many other things that are of utter importance. Network size, community sentiment, developer ecosystem etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
you can't even imagine  how many issues it will sort. RPB will be better than ETH
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Here is an update for the Republia pre-sale phase.
Kindly click the link below :

https://medium.com/@republia/only-7-days-until-pre-sale-be-the-first-to-join-republia-1dee9bf98fe7
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I confess honestly I was never impressed by the company with the Russian team, but this project has a team with a lot of experience, I even participated in several start-ups that they implemented)
Hello!
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will do our best!
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.Undecided never trust again to ico.
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received, and the ratings on prominent websites. We are well past the point of profiting by randomly throwing money at ICOs. They should be regarded as high risk.
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, many ico fraud.Angry So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
80 to 90% of ICO today are scam so investing without researching first is a mistake and will result to losing money and being disappointed. this scam ICOs have effect in cryptocurrency and make other investor doubt and avoid investing>Sad.
Investing in ICO is a real job that requires good knowledge of IT technologies, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market
Activity: 98
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.Undecided never trust again to ico.
Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received, and the ratings on prominent websites. We are well past the point of profiting by randomly throwing money at ICOs. They should be regarded as high risk.
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, many ico fraud.Angry So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
80 to 90% of ICO today are scam so investing without researching first is a mistake and will result to losing money and being disappointed. this scam ICOs have effect in cryptocurrency and make other investor doubt and avoid investing>Sad.
Activity: 112
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I confess honestly I was never impressed by the company with the Russian team, but this project has a team with a lot of experience, I even participated in several start-ups that they implemented)
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite. Smiley
Investing in the ICO sucks>Sad but not all the time and if you end up investing your money into something which isn't worth anything then obviously you will loose it. However many times it happens you end up with the ICO which needs to be given sometime to pop up so better wait.
Yes, considering another fact mentioned here, altcoins, basically coins which are already in the market with working products can be trusted over the ICO and are far safer than the under development coins. I agree on that kind of investment and obviously many of us make fortune out of them only.
Activity: 84
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite. Smiley
Investing in the ICO sucks>Sad but not all the time and if you end up investing your money into something which isn't worth anything then obviously you will loose it. However many times it happens you end up with the ICO which needs to be given sometime to pop up so better wait.
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: