Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 86. (Read 45258 times)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank. But it is more profitable to investe in the crypto market
it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it depends on the country.
Of course there some risk in moving your fiat into crptocurrency. You know that the value is not stable today.
You say that the volatility is good. Why Republia don`t want coin with high volatility?
First of all it is risk. Most cryptocurrencies, introduced to the market, are very volatile, which depends on news or even political situation. Investors are always at risk of losing their funds, because of market panic. That`s why Republia introduces RPB coin, which is not exposed to strong volatility due to unique mechanisms of Republia Bank. RPB stability is achieved by introducing “Parking” system (voluntary holding of personal funds for profit), currency interventions and additional USDR token, whose goal is to save user funds through in-chain conversion of RPB coin to this token.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank. But it is more profitable to investe in the crypto market
Of course there some risk in moving your fiat into crptocurrency. You know that the value is not stable today.
You say that the volatility is good. Why Republia don`t want coin with high volatility?
Activity: 728
Merit: 259

Because of volatility you can double or tripple money.
or you can lose for the same amount.
Activity: 2
Hey guys, good luck with Republia

We invite you to submit your ICO to ICOscale (FREE!).
https://icoscale.io/publish-ico/

Thanks.
https://icoscale.io
Activity: 112

Because of volatility you can double or tripple money.
Activity: 98
Activity: 70

We are told that keeping money in the crypt is safe. Is it so? If is it better store money under the pillow?

Activity: 42

We are told that keeping money in the crypt is safe. Is it so? If is it better store money under the pillow?

The market is very young, so this volatility is simply inevitable. The main thing is not to panic.
So… if you invest on crypto just keep positive?
Of course! you can hold token when the value is down or do a day to day trading . But if you are not good in trading - wait for a while.
Long time investment only for BTC. It can make money!
The market is very young, so this volatility is simply inevitable. The main thing is not to panic.
So… if you invest on crypto just keep positive?
I guess it refers to the current price is below the price when they buy.
It is because everything can happen in crypto space…
Activity: 56
probably because they are doing panic selling. Holding won't be effective when you are holding shitcoins .. Of course it is stupidity if you are a long term investor because you should know the risk of the market, the high volatility and so on.
You lose your money if you let it to happen. When price is so low then you sell what you have
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
it has decent reward with bounty, but it also depends on the conditions of the bounty campaigns like how many participation
probably because they are doing panic selling. Holding won't be effective when you are holding shitcoins .. Of course it is stupidity if you are a long term investor because you should know the risk of the market, the high volatility and so on.
You lose your money if you let it to happen. When price is so low then you sell what you have
Activity: 42
Its just about people who are in panic.
Activity: 56
I do not understand, how people can lose money while investing in long term?
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: