Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 24. (Read 12701 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

They may keep that info from us right until they are ready to list. They might have a non-disclosure agreement with those exchanges.

Well you are most likely right, but some projects secure partnership and have a secure listing through partnership even before ICO ends.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Seems like there is no bounty for this one i hope they update if there is any updates

And even without bounty,hard cap reached!Good job ReMoneta!

Reaching Hard cap in this market is a monster achievement!
Activity: 266
I read that 75,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral!

That is a huge number - where did you get this info? Is it from Telegram?

I would think that they would announce something as important as this on this forum as well.
Activity: 182
I read that 75,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral!

That is a huge number - where did you get this info? Is it from Telegram?
Activity: 120
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

They may keep that info from us right until they are ready to list. They might have a non-disclosure agreement with those exchanges.
In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley

Yeah, that is exactly my point Cheesy

so does it count as a more stable option to be linked to property/land even though it can also be volatile?
Activity: 219
Seems like there is no bounty for this one i hope they update if there is any updates

Yes it really is a success story. seems like they really made some good decisions.

True,its great achievement to reach hardcap in this kind of market

I agree,and especially in such a short time.I hope there will be few more of those sales
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Yes it really is a success story. seems like they really made some good decisions.

True,its great achievement to reach hardcap in this kind of market
Activity: 129
Activity: 238

Activity: 137
Can you share your token metrics please?
Activity: 97
In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley

Yeah, also btc and eth price crashed. Is it good time to buy Smiley
Activity: 36

Activity: 147

Activity: 36

Activity: 97

Great job i would say so Cheesy
Activity: 182

Thats truembut bounty still cna be good thing,to spread awareness about the project,as you still need people actually using your platform
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 247
Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

So this second sale never actually happened?

Wasn't it supposed to be on Wednesday at 10?

Maybe someone that follows their Telegram channel has any info on this as they usually don't post news like that here.

Hi all!

The 2nd sale did happen last week and closed last Friday as planned. There was no delay this time by the way. I believe the delay one user was referring to was the one in July.

Currently no future public sales are planned. We will send out official announcements should there be any changes in the future. If you have any specific interest in purchase, you can also contact [email protected].

Can someone explain why are we still waiting for bounty campaign,whats the issue?or there wont be any afterall?

We have a referral campaign still ongoing, as well as Proof of Care bonus program.
See info here: ReMoneta.com/maitre (referral)
ReMoneta.com/bonus (proof of care)

I doubt that they will give youd etails ebout exchanges,usually they have to sign NDA

I didn't know that has to be kept a secret. Why would that be?

Can someone explain what is NDA?  Roll Eyes

I think if you google it you will find a term "non-disclosure agreement", I think that is some sort of agreement what should be secret Cheesy

Here is some good explanation.

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a legal contract between two or more parties that signifies a confidential relationship exists between them. The confidential relationship exists because the parties share information among themselves that should not be made available to any other parties outside of those involved, such as competitors or the general public.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nda.asp

Yeah, probably should google it first. Tnx guys anyway Smiley

We had one announcement regarding Bancor already some time ago. See here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

In the meantime, our CEO, Hadley, will be joining the CryptoBlockCon as a key moderator on August 15th, and I will also be joining him for the conference. Hopefully we will see some of you there!

-Liina

Thank you for clarifying the information on the sale. Do you have more info on how it went?
Pages:
Jump to: