Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 21. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Bancor is a strong name and to partner with them would attract more people to the project.

I heared about bancor,is that exchange?If yes tha would be great for remoneta!

Bancor is exchange indeed and I agree it would be nice to have them as a partner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That would bring a lot of people to beta,especially those skilled ones.

You could really get some good QA people if you spread the word out.

That is true. It's a good way to reach out and get some quality help in terms of usability feedback.

And in open beta testing you will not only get QA people, you will get users without testing experience that will find errors that everyone else would miss.
Activity: 41

Bancor is a strong name and to partner with them would attract more people to the project.

I heared about bancor,is that exchange?If yes tha would be great for remoneta!
Activity: 266
Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That is true. It's a good way to reach out and get some quality help in terms of usability feedback.
Activity: 308

That would be great, so Remoneta could be listed on their exchange immediately after distribution

Activity: 182
Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

That is a good question. Maybe the customer will have other benefits?
Activity: 129
Activity: 182
Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?
Activity: 224

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

That is good idea,and it would be win-win situiation i think.People would get more involved into the project,and we would get better product in the end!

How can I join beta testing?

Usually if it is closed beta you don't, but sometimes you can apply when it is announced and then if you get invitation you can join it.
Activity: 95

That is good idea,and it would be win-win situiation i think.People would get more involved into the project,and we would get better product in the end!

How can I join beta testing?
Activity: 166

Does everything have to involve some reward? I remember an open beta testing for a big video game last year and didn't get anything. And I don't mind.

You don't.Some people do Cheesy It is nice to be rewarded, just shows you are being appreciated.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Is referral program still active?Can we still earn some Remoneta?

It is still active and you can still get some tokens by participating, so go and refer some of your friends Cheesy

Is the referral on Telegram still active? Can someone give more info about this?

Maybe post this question on telegram, someone there should know.

Yeah, Telegram would be the way to go, admins are really nice there.
Activity: 280

Does everything have to involve some reward? I remember an open beta testing for a big video game last year and didn't get anything. And I don't mind.

But then there is a differenve between calling it a beta testing and an MVP. People can decide if they want to participate.

Activity: 70

Activity: 126
Activity: 186
Is referral program still active?Can we still earn some Remoneta?

It is still active and you can still get some tokens by participating, so go and refer some of your friends Cheesy

Is the referral on Telegram still active? Can someone give more info about this?

Maybe post this question on telegram, someone there should know.
Pages:
Jump to: