Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 27. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
How can I earn some Remoneta?Is there a bounty that I could join?

You can refer your friends and earn some Remoneta that way.
Activity: 142
How can I earn some Remoneta?Is there a bounty that I could join?
Activity: 216
Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?

I don't know what their plans are, but I would guess some of it goes to further research and development of the project and some to project maintenance, legal fees etc...

Would be nice if someone from the team answers this so we don't speculate.
Activity: 224
What was the maximum number of tokens contributed in the token sale?

That would be 50,000,000,000 RET. And that's a lot of zeroes!

That is all sold,if im not mistaken?

Yeah, you are no mistaken, it went in a poof Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

The price will grow, there are ways for stable coin to increase in value.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Dear developers, honestly I don't believe in a project that promises a constant value of the coin, too many factors that affect the world of crypto-currency in General, and since your coin will be on the exchange and will most likely be presented in the pair ETH/ReMoneta or BTC/ReMoneta, that is already saying that the price will change. Am I wrong?
Activity: 127
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I saw on the first page in the ICO tokens distribution that as much as 60 % of tokens from the sale go toward land cost. This will be the base asset upon which the whole protocol stability is based. Next to that 24% is for the development and other smaller ratios for staff cost and such. Seems like a lot is focused on stability.
Activity: 238

Is that the number in both sales or just one?
Activity: 266

I don't know what their plans are, but I would guess some of it goes to further research and development of the project and some to project maintenance, legal fees etc...
Activity: 53
Activity: 252

Activity: 219
Zero transactions costs, near instant transaction speeds, open to everybody is what I really like about Remoneta as it fits perfectly to stable coin.

True,all those things you mention are excatly whats needed in crypto world
Activity: 224

Activity: 280
How did the last sale round go? Is everything sold already?

I would also like some updates from the team regarding Wednesday's sale if possible
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
How did the last sale round go? Is everything sold already?
Activity: 103
Activity: 166
Zero transactions costs, near instant transaction speeds, open to everybody is what I really like about Remoneta as it fits perfectly to stable coin.

I must agree on this one, as fees are still the killer when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 211
Activity: 152
Is there any other way to get some Remoneta if we can't invest?

Yeah, i would also like to know

You can go to www.remoneta.com and click buy tokens. You can either buy directly if there is still some extended hard cap left or you can put in your order. If there is enough orders, they understand that the community wants more and they have promised to be a community driven project. I was able to buy already the first time because I put my order in beforehand. There was no question if I can make it during the 3-hour sale or not.

You were smart, some us missed the chance, but hopefully we will get another one Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: