Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 19. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What are the bonuses for the early investors?

Sale is over,all tokens sold.I think bonus was 30%

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?

I kinda hope that there will be bounty campaign,so we have some chance to get RET tokens.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is clearly project focused on long term not short term. It does not only look at benefits for buyers but it looks at the long term development of the crypto market and even improving global commerce by introducing positive values in the idea of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?
Activity: 70
New article from the team medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-attends-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-4a725b655717

Thank you for sharing that,its an interesting read!
Activity: 39

Activity: 126
Activity: 140
Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

Here is a list of key benefits ReMoneta aims to generate:

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Micropayments which will open up a whole new industry;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- There is long term real value to the system provided by land;

- The system acts to stabilize global commerce;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?

At the moment there is no option that exists to pay micropayments, for instance 0.1c, say for streaming per second, gaming, services, electricity, new products, conversion from freeware to micro-paid-ware and so on. ReMoneta introduces this new market. It is only possible with the features ReMoneta brings. We have an article about this topic, for more details, see

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-micro-payments-will-create-a-completely-new-industry-ba7f7d3af0ed

It will be interesting to see how micropayments will pan out, but it could be well suited for certain services.

What kind of services you think would be suited for micropayments?
Activity: 212
New article from the team medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-attends-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-4a725b655717

Thanks for sharing the article, nice to know that team is active with appearances.
Activity: 171
Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?

At the moment there is no option that exists to pay micropayments, for instance 0.1c, say for streaming per second, gaming, services, electricity, new products, conversion from freeware to micro-paid-ware and so on. ReMoneta introduces this new market. It is only possible with the features ReMoneta brings. We have an article about this topic, for more details, see

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-micro-payments-will-create-a-completely-new-industry-ba7f7d3af0ed

It will be interesting to see how micropayments will pan out, but it could be well suited for certain services.
Activity: 175
Activity: 67
Dear developers, honestly I don't believe in a project that promises a constant value of the coin, too many factors that affect the world of crypto-currency in General, and since your coin will be on the exchange and will most likely be presented in the pair ETH/ReMoneta or BTC/ReMoneta, that is already saying that the price will change. Am I wrong?

Hi, in general you are right, that is why we do things differently than the general market. We have a dual token system. RET will be integrated with the Bancor network, ReMoneta will not be listed or traded anywhere. ReMoneta is designed to have a stable and predictably increasing price, determined by a computer model. ReMoneta cannot be priced any differently than the price we set, since it cannot be bought or sold anywhere else than on the ReMoneta network.

Quote from: Vargistkrieg on August 11, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
Quote from: PujuTravala on August 11, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?

I don't know what their plans are, but I would guess some of it goes to successful further research and development of the project and some to project maintenance, legal fees etc...

Would be nice if someone from the team answers this so we don't speculate.

..this can be found on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper on the same page

-Liina

In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley

Yeah, that is exactly my point Cheesy

Yeah, also btc and eth price crashed. Is it good time to buy Smiley

so does it count as a more stable option to be linked to property/land even though it can also be volatile?
[/quote]

Its great to see some community members discovering the real benefits of ReMoneta. This is exactly on-topic.

ReMoneta could indeed (partly) replace traditional currencies in this situation. Since the price of ReMoneta is stable and steadily increasing, this crash does not take place (the second token RET floats and can rise of fall in price).
There is land is backing the system for trust, security and stability, but it does not determine the price of ReMoneta. The price is determined by a long term computer model, thus any short term fluctuation in land values are just that - short term changes in the balance sheet but not the price of ReMoneta. The price is stable and rises. The land value may rise and fall in the short term, however, as we see over the long term it hits a strong upward trend, so the value of the whole system increases. In this case you get the benefits from both sides of the coin, real increasing price of ReMoneta and long term increasing value of the underlying companies/system.

We are happy to answer any questions about the details of this.
Activity: 185
Quote from: SoonAmoon on August 17, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Quote from: hurryUp8 on August 17, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Quote from: SpockSenior on August 17, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Quote from: Miklia on August 17, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Quote from: BoutrosBoutrosGhali on August 17, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
Check this interesting article for additional info about ReMoneta 

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?

...a "technical user" is someone who has a good understanding of the blockchain and how to integrate into it/ perhaps program parts of it. He is compared to a regular user who just wants to use the system as quickly and easily as possible.

Can someone share me proof of care details,i mean what i have to do for biggest discount?

Have a look at www.ReMoneta.com/bonus - it gives a short and useful overview and you can choose from any of the bonuses.

Thanx for the share. It's good to remind people what bonuses they are offering.

It's interesting to see that the Tier 6 has a 60%bonus. It id a lot of work to have such a referal but it is well rewarded.

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?

...a "technical user" is someone who has a good understanding of the blockchain and how to integrate into it/ perhaps program parts of it. He is compared to a regular user who just wants to use the system as quickly and easily as possible.

Can someone share me proof of care details,i mean what i have to do for biggest discount?

Have a look at www.ReMoneta.com/bonus - it gives a short and useful overview and you can choose from any of the bonuses.

Thanx for the share. It's good to remind people what bonuses they are offering.

-Liina

Unique idea - there is no other land backed token (tokenised real estate) on the market and it solves number of very important problems that exist in the crypto market.

Can you elaborate this a bit for us noobs? What problems does it solve?

It solves the biggest problem in crypto and perhaps fiat currencies - giving real, measurable value and trust to the system. No leverage (loans) against the land, it is 100% real solid value backing the company ReMoneta. During the last 200 years, land has risen in value more than gold (on average it did not rise) and even shares surprisingly enough. It also means there is a huge value behind the system, without any claim against it - that makes it very hard for the system to fail - as you can imagine it would take many years without any income at all to use up even the initial land value in a cautiously managed organisation. Plus the land generates ongoing income to cover costs so this extreme situation should not even occur, making it all the more sold, stable and lasting.

ReMoneta also uses a dual token system and pricing controlled by an intelligent long term computer model. So the price is predictable and rises in a stable fashion over time. This solves the issue of all currencies not being a true store of value.

Do you mean during the operational stage of the project? The initial marketing budget is available to view on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper at the same address

Do you plan any more sale phases,or thats it,no more tokens available for that?

At the moment there are no open sales planned, but you can contact [email protected] if you are interested to discuss.

Activity: 70

Do you mean during the operational stage of the project? The initial marketing budget is available to view on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper at the same address

Do you plan any more sale phases,or thats it,no more tokens available for that?
Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

The community members are the same as the customers using ReMoneta to pay, so they are rewarded. The reward for community members is called community mining and is a reward for promoting the community, currency and the shared community values - environment, global unity, clean energy, human health and animal welfare.

The reward works this way: people take actions in the real world, for instance, bringing new members, writing an article promoting an important topic about the environment, bringing new retailers on board, or even donating to a organisation with the same values. Any of these and other topics are rewarded. More details can be found in the Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com.

This leads to a positive feedback loop.. more positive impact on the world, more reward, more promotion of ReMoneta, more demand for ReMoneta to increase the reward, more development of the community and positive impact on the world, more reward and so on...
Pages:
Jump to: