Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 23. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
what are the bonuses for the early investors?

I think it was 30% bonus,but all tokens are sold now..

I think that was the bonus for the first sale, for the second one I don't think there was any special bonus since they had already reached cap.

Can we expect more sales in the future,or thats it?
Activity: 126
Activity: 182

I think that was the bonus for the first sale, for the second one I don't think there was any special bonus since they had already reached cap.
Activity: 280
So Remoneta reached the hard cap Cheesy Those are great news, but also kind of sad cos a lot of us didn't get a chance to invest some money.Is it ok for a project to change the hard cap when they already reached it?  Grin

Fair question... I mean, more invesments are not gonna do any evil Grin

Hehe it's always like that when you see that a project is doing well and for some reason you didn't invest in time, so now you're kind of sad that you can't invest anymore. There are always some options later on to participate, you should check those out.

You have some info on those options  Cheesy
Buying the tokens when they hit the exchange, that's an investment. Especially if you trust in the project and the project succeeds it could bring you a big profit. Some investments take time to work out, not everything can be a quick turn around.

Well you can also try to participate in the bounty or help the team in some other way, I'm sure they would reward you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
So Remoneta reached the hard cap Cheesy Those are great news, but also kind of sad cos a lot of us didn't get a chance to invest some money.Is it ok for a project to change the hard cap when they already reached it?  Grin

Hehe it's always like that when you see that a project is doing well and for some reason you didn't invest in time, so now you're kind of sad that you can't invest anymore. There are always some options later on to participate, you should check those out.

Buying the tokens when they hit the exchange, that's an investment. Especially if you trust in the project and the project succeeds it could bring you a big profit. Some investments take time to work out, not everything can be a quick turn around.
Activity: 36

Activity: 266

Activity: 160
I read that 75,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral!

Source? I mean, where did you read that  Smiley
Can you share your token metrics please?

Does this really matter when token is not on market yet?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Any news of the bounties?
Activity: 147
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

They may keep that info from us right until they are ready to list. They might have a non-disclosure agreement with those exchanges.

Yeah, somebody asked this already. Can anyone say why is it important to keep that secret?
Activity: 53
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

They may keep that info from us right until they are ready to list. They might have a non-disclosure agreement with those exchanges.

Well you are most likely right, but some projects secure partnership and have a secure listing through partnership even before ICO ends.

Does Remonta have that kind of partnership or is trying to acquire one like that?

I don't think so, but I'm sure Remoneta will have no problems securing a listing Cheesy

They are probably already in negotations with the exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 266

I don-t think any project has done this, I think everyone is happy with reaching their top projection they don't bother with that Smiley So I doubt they will be shifting anything right now, it would just seem greedy Smiley
Activity: 66
Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 171
Activity: 224

Well you are most likely right, but some projects secure partnership and have a secure listing through partnership even before ICO ends.

Does Remonta have that kind of partnership or is trying to acquire one like that?

I don't think so, but I'm sure Remoneta will have no problems securing a listing Cheesy
Activity: 220

Pages:
Jump to: