Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 22. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Unique idea - there is no other land backed token (tokenised real estate) on the market and it solves number of very important problems that exist in the crypto market.

Can you elaborate this a bit for us noobs? What problems does it solve?
Activity: 238
Is referral program still active?Can we still earn some Remoneta?

It is still active and you can still get some tokens by participating, so go and refer some of your friends Cheesy

Is the referral on Telegram still active? Can someone give more info about this?
Activity: 238
Can someone share me proof of care details,i mean what i have to do for biggest discount?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Any news about bounty campaign?Or its cancelled?
Activity: 222

It is still active and you can still get some tokens by participating, so go and refer some of your friends Cheesy
Activity: 103
Activity: 142
Unique idea - there is no other land backed token (tokenised real estate) on the market and it solves number of very important problems that exist in the crypto market.

What does that mean, that the token is land backed?
Activity: 166
Check this interesting article for additional info about ReMoneta 

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

Not only bored, but also I don't understand half of it  Grin
Activity: 212

https://medium.com/remoneta/how-remoneta-will-take-cryptocurrency-mainstream-473f89674355

Thank you for sharing that,alot of info for those that are too bored to read whitepaper

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?

Probably someone who understands well all about the software that needs to be used and how, while others are like newbies, normal people who just want to use it and don't wan't to know any other details about it.
Activity: 26
Just a quick comment to say we have a new article up on Medium based on the recent outlook report by Goldman Sachs.

"Are cryptocurrencies really currencies? An analysis of Bitcoin and ReMoneta in a falling market"

Read it on Medium here: https://medium.com/remoneta/are-cryptocurrencies-really-currencies-an-analysis-of-bitcoin-and-remoneta-in-a-falling-market-14e440d5753b

It doesn't really have as much info as a whitepaper. But also this part "ReMoneta has designed a series of features which make it appeal to the mass audience. The first is accessibility. ReMoneta has “anyone, anywhere, anytime” access. Anyone with a web browser, whether mobile or computer can easily access ReMoneta and use all the functionality through its Functional Hub service to the blockchain. Technical users can connect directly, use their own online/offline wallets and do everything as normal, but the added simplicity is what allows the mainstream to like and use ReMoneta."

I am interested in how this 'Technical users' term will apply ? who are technical users?

Whitepaper is always have full info, there is no need of putting whole whitepaper in a single article

That's where those one-pager come in handy. They show the crucial info without the need to read so much of the tech spec.

But if you are intending on doing some heavy duty investing then you have to dive deep into the whitepaper to get all the info. And even then it's not enough.

We have cut our information into two, and therefore we have a simpler Whitepaper and then a Philosophy paper. The latter being more detailed. Having said that, I personally recommend reading through all of them. Not just for our project, but for all projects you are looking at. It not only gives you a full overview of the benefits of the project, but it also helps to understand the risks. Or as a more extreme but common example, one pagers may contain all the exiting numbers to make you want to buy, but it's the full whitepaper that gives you the relevant information to understand whether they are scammers, inexperienced, or perhaps unrealistic in their goals.

what are the bonuses for the early investors?

I think it was 30% bonus,but all tokens are sold now..

I think that was the bonus for the first sale, for the second one I don't think there was any special bonus since they had already reached cap.

Can we expect more sales in the future,or thats it?

At the moment we have no future sales scheduled.

I read that 75,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral!

Source? I mean, where did you read that  Smiley

It is almost 79,000 at this point.  Smiley

-Liina

Activity: 98
Activity: 247

Is there such a thing as one-pager for this project? I can only find full whitepaper.
Activity: 266

But if you are intending on doing some heavy duty investing then you have to dive deep into the whitepaper to get all the info. And even then it's not enough.
Activity: 266

That is true. But I have to ask the same question as well - what is a technical user?
Activity: 224

Activity: 67

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 137

Activity: 210
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

He is a huge name and top advisor,and he will surely bring alot of good advices to ReMoneta!
Activity: 252
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6
Pages:
Jump to: