Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 29. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

Hopefully immediately after the ICO.To get a listing after ICO would be awesome.

I think this is usually agreed straight away - possible delays are only in case some project decides to extend the ICO period.
Activity: 238
The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

How can we check that?Does Remoneta has to own that land or?

Yes, ReMoneta already owns land and as the projects develops more will be purchased to have a global portfolio.

Where can we check the portfolio?

Hi!

The portfolio will be visible to all buyers once our network goes live in April 2019.

-Liina

This is an interesting concept and I look forward to checking more from the portfolio. stable assets are the base from what I see.

I didn't know that land ownership is one of the preferred asset holding. Why is this so?
Activity: 266
The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

Yes, ReMoneta already owns land and as the projects develops more will be purchased to have a global portfolio.

Hi!

The portfolio will be visible to all buyers once our network goes live in April 2019.

-Liina

This is an interesting concept and I look forward to checking more from the portfolio. stable assets are the base from what I see.
Activity: 26
I recommend reading their white paper. As this project is so much different from all other ICO-s.

Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand.

Hi,

For starters, you can check our fairly comprehensive FAQ: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-faq-ceff7d0566c0.
You can also follow us on our Telegram channel, t.me/ReMoneta. We can answer your questions in more detail there! We also send out info that will likely help you understand the project better Smiley

-Liina
Activity: 140
I recommend reading their white paper. As this project is so much different from all other ICO-s.

Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand.
Activity: 26

Hi!

-Liina
Activity: 224

Activity: 70
Activity: 70

Activity: 266
Hello dears! How unique Remonta combines modern technology and a strong economy, allowing to solve the shortcomings of the currency system!

I agree that cryptocurrency in general is an opportunity by itself already and is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional currency system. Cool

Nonetheless, RET is a cryptocurrency also. Roll Eyes But ReMoneta is addressing the shortcomings of cryptocurrency too, that's why it's implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into. Smiley

Could someone explain meaning of dual token system?

I found a definition, and it goes like this: "A dual token is a technology which the project uses to create cryptographic assets for the ICO on two blockchain platforms".

Here is an article you can read if you want to understand it better Smiley https://medium.com/digital-finance/how-an-ico-project-can-issue-and-manage-dual-tokens-ab8c72e03778

Thank you for sharing this. "Say the ICO project issues 40% of tokens on Waves and 60% on Ethereum upon the crowdsale completion. In this case, the total number of tokens the project promised to release before the ICO remains unchanged upon the crowdsale completion."
- what is your approach in this?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hello dears! How unique Remonta combines modern technology and a strong economy, allowing to solve the shortcomings of the currency system!

I agree that cryptocurrency in general is an opportunity by itself already and is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional currency system. Cool

Nonetheless, RET is a cryptocurrency also. Roll Eyes But ReMoneta is addressing the shortcomings of cryptocurrency too, that's why it's implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into. Smiley

I found a definition, and it goes like this: "A dual token is a technology which the project uses to create cryptographic assets for the ICO on two blockchain platforms".

Here is an article you can read if you want to understand it better Smiley https://medium.com/digital-finance/how-an-ico-project-can-issue-and-manage-dual-tokens-ab8c72e03778

Tnx guys for infos Cheesy
Activity: 147

Activity: 36

Is there any other way to get some Remoneta if we can't invest?

Yeah, i would also like to know
Activity: 160

Those are some good core concepts. I have really good feeling about this altcoin.

This are the question each project should be asking for sure before starting.

Yeah I agree Cheesy It is also mentioned in article. Joke aside, really quality article. I like the white paper also. Very interesting project
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: