Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 30. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

How can we check that?Does Remoneta has to own that land or?
Activity: 70
The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.
Activity: 53
I really like the idea that land purchase helps keep the currency stable.

Hm,can someone please explain this concept,how will that keep curency stable?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really like the idea that land purchase helps keep the currency stable.
Activity: 182
How can I invest in Remoneta? Is there a minimum investment?

In previous sale stage minimum was 100 usd. Maybe it will be the same this time too.

I hope so,that sounds like a reasonable amount,so many people can join the sale

Everyone should be able to afford 100 USD to invest, but it will be hard to get a chance to invest cos of high interest.

Whats the actual token allocation for this extra sale round?

I think it was 100k tokens?Not sure though.

Only 100k?Thats really low amount..
Activity: 175

In previous sale stage minimum was 100 usd. Maybe it will be the same this time too.

Everyone should be able to afford 100 USD to invest, but it will be hard to get a chance to invest cos of high interest.

I think it was 100k tokens?Not sure though.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Sale is starting today, right?

You are right. We are 3h in!

Most likely everything is sold out already Cheesy
Activity: 126

Activity: 222
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

Hopefully immediately after the ICO.To get a listing after ICO would be awesome.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

You are right. We are 3h in!
Activity: 211

Activity: 56
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?
Activity: 124

Activity: 247
I plan to participate. Already out of interest if I can make it this time. Last time I was few hours too late.

any info about this - were you able to participate?
Activity: 182

Is there time to go through proof of care to get the bonus?

can you elaborate on the proof of care? I'm a bit of a noob...
Activity: 61

Is there time to go through proof of care to get the bonus?
Activity: 186
Hi,who did your smart contract audit?

Maybe some information like that will be left hidden and are regarded as industry secrets? Maybe?
Activity: 108

Activity: 252

What was the bonus amount in previous sale,and how many tokens sold ?
Activity: 137

Pages:
Jump to: