Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 32. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Maybe we should link to personal accounts in LinkedIn for team members? To make sure they're real people. Your harcap is $ 5000000 is that really enough? I have a technical problem when I click on "buy coin". So can you tell me how much the coin is worth?

I think that 50,000,000 USD should be more than enough.Teams got greedy lately,asking for crazy amounts like 100+ million.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Maybe we should link to personal accounts in LinkedIn for team members? To make sure they're real people. Your harcap is $ 5000000 is that really enough? I have a technical problem when I click on "buy coin". So can you tell me how much the coin is worth?
Activity: 118
You already minted your tokens,or TGE will happen end of token sale?
Activity: 266
If I'm not mistaken,only 2 %of the tokens are reserved for founders? That must be some kind of record.

Are you referring to it being a small amount? Yes, but think of it in terms of how much that is if the project succeeds, and I'm sure they are counting on that.

I think he wanted to say that team is modest,and in the same time sure that with will  succeed!

It is commendable.Very rare from a team indeed.Shows that team really knows what they are doing and that they believe in the project fully.

Thats one of the reasons that makes me believe this will be huge success!

2% for founders, but how much for the whole team? I don't think one includes the other?
Activity: 182
Can we buy Remoneta with credit card on Wednesday too?

I hope so,it would make it so much easeir for us that are still new to all this.
Activity: 175
Do you plan to have standard bounty campaign anytime soon?

I haven't seen any project that does not have one so I would assume everybody does it. It has to be just the timing and getting everything in order for it to work smoothly.
Activity: 126
If I'm not mistaken,only 2 %of the tokens are reserved for founders? That must be some kind of record.

Are you referring to it being a small amount? Yes, but think of it in terms of how much that is if the project succeeds, and I'm sure they are counting on that.

I think he wanted to say that team is modest,and in the same time sure that with will  succeed!

It is commendable.Very rare from a team indeed.Shows that team really knows what they are doing and that they believe in the project fully.

Thats one of the reasons that makes me believe this will be huge success!
Activity: 112
Do you plan to have standard bounty campaign anytime soon?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 216
Can we buy Remoneta with credit card on Wednesday too?
Activity: 193
When can we expect bounty campaign to start?

I hope soon, since it seems that will be only way for me to get hands on some Remoneta.
Activity: 224
When can we expect bounty campaign to start?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

If that is how it works then that's fine. I thought the agency you file the patent with will also do some research on whether there might be some competing patent that is in conflict of a new filing.

Patents are been filed!! but know that people look for a way around it

Why for a way around it? You mean those who want to be competitors? That's what you have to expect if you have strong technology and patents. They will look for ways to build a similar system without violating patents.

Exactly, today you have to expect corporate espionage.If you don't take that into account I dare to say that you are incompetent.
Activity: 50
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
Activity: 154
Remoneta is a unique blend of new technology and sound economics allowing its users to address some of the major shortcoming of the existing currency systems. I believe the remoneta is the solution of the currency system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

If that is how it works then that's fine. I thought the agency you file the patent with will also do some research on whether there might be some competing patent that is in conflict of a new filing.

Why for a way around it? You mean those who want to be competitors? That's what you have to expect if you have strong technology and patents. They will look for ways to build a similar system without violating patents.

Thats true,you always have to keep an eye on the competition.
Activity: 219
What are the bonuses for the early investors?

I think that bonus is previous round was based on proof of care system.So it all depends on your effort.
Activity: 210

Activity: 160
What are the bonuses for the early investors?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: