Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 18. (Read 38073 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey, dont mind if we constantly share on facebook for the bonus?

No I don't mind Smiley I'm also going to add in tweet bonuses too.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hey, dont mind if we constantly share on facebook for the bonus?
nice faucet and game, i grow my robot since yesterday. i just hope you don't plan to disappear like btc-flow or btc-wolf because the concept seems similar...  Smiley

Nope I fully intend to grow this site as well as create more fun faucets. My mission is to help make Bitcoin mainstream. There have been a few users who already exploited the share bonuses (following me on twitter, then unfollowing, then following again). If anyone can PM me on a solution to make the site less exploitable? I really want this to be a clean, fun site that is enjoyed by all.

To those cheaters out there... I left your account and balance up just because I'm nice ... but if I see you cheating again, I'm deleting your accounts!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
nice faucet and game, i grow my robot since yesterday. i just hope you don't plan to disappear like btc-flow or btc-wolf because the concept seems similar...  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I am in level 2 now, its a good game...is it I am addicted with this game ?
Get a 50% bonus if you also follow us on twitter! It will add on to any other bonus you have. It will only work once, so be sure you use it wisely Wink
Really nice faucet, im at level 3 already. Btw, will you be able to pay at level 20.... I mean, it will be 2million satoshi

thats a very funny question, expecting a quick reply from m3ndi3, mate, just for fun

Yes of course I fully intend to payout anyone who will be patient enough to get to level 20 Wink I really hope no one cheats though (is it possible with recaptcha??)

Thats great then, I plan getting to 20 xD
And you cant cheat on google captcha, at least not with imacros
Share bonus increased to 50%! This increase in bonus will be in effect until the bonus game is added.
it seems interesting faucet with level up system and site graphics are cool and eye catching,
referral system will attract more user to there so admin activate the referral system there.

Thank you! Yes I agree the referral system will attract more users... but it was a decision I had to make since I want players to level up by engaging in the site, not by racking up referral points. I doubt I'll be featured in any popular faucet lists because of this, but I am hoping the site is unique enough to garner the attention it needs Smiley
share bonus error

Did this error happen when you closed the share window? Or after you actually shared?
and where a referral link?

Well due to the nature of the site and game, it would be a little too easy if someone levels up just by getting referrals. I want players to be engaged in the faucet and level up by coming to the site themselves, not gaining levels passively.  Players will be able to get bonuses from sharing via Facebook, and I am also in the process of creating a game where, depending on your score, you will get extra bonuses added to each claim.
Really nice faucet, im at level 3 already. Btw, will you be able to pay at level 20.... I mean, it will be 2million satoshi

thats a very funny question, expecting a quick reply from m3ndi3, mate, just for fun

Yes of course I fully intend to payout anyone who will be patient enough to get to level 20 Wink I really hope no one cheats though (is it possible with recaptcha??)
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
No Bitcoin No Life

I am also In on this faucet seems interesting, level up, so getting level 2 is beneficial, we can get it from 10 times typing captchas... only one problem is that payout only at level 3....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
it seems interesting faucet with level up system and site graphics are cool and eye catching,
referral system will attract more user to there so admin activate the referral system there.
Activity: 308
nice gameplay i am in Wink
Plz turn off the google translation it takes many loading time !
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
is there any referral program?

Unique Faucet, love it.

I believe people will always visit this faucet because of its unique and good rewards.
Special release promo: Claim every 10 minutes for this week! This is a great time to level up your Robots faster and earn more free Bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: