Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 24. (Read 105474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
FUD

You are trying real hard are you not? Why not give the coin a chance? What is your aim - to destroy the coin and let people lose their money? Will you then be satisfied? You do realise that FUD can destroy a coin?

Is it FUD? look at how wake the buy orders are. One ICO investors can remove all the buy walls and put it to nothing.

The people are selling because they keep reading your FUD posts. It scares them. Do you think that people will want to buy if they keep reading your hate posts? Investors in crypto are very touchy. Let me use an analogy - It is like someone that did something a town. He moves to a new town to start fresh. There someone says "are you not that guy that did xyz in the other town?" and then tells everybody that. Then the guy is cast out and moves to a new town to start fresh there. There someone follows him to the new town and says to everyone "you know what that guy did" and the cycle continues. What if alt-coins keep failing because people keep posting FUD. Do you realise that if you follow Placebo around and ^&*^& on everything that he does and bad mouths him everywhere he goes on all his projects then you will make sure that all his projects fail? Then you can say "told you so". By continuing the vicious circle of what you are doing you will make sure that this coin follows the same pattern. What if someone gives him a chance to do a coin without trying to wreck it with FUD?
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Wtf is going on? Why u letting miners dump the shit on us

Let me explain to you what is going on,

Placebo is the dev, Every coin placebo hypes, some investors are left with a big bag. eventually, all the big investors wont join a coin created/hyped by him. That is whats going on atm. Be glad youve got the chance to even double your ipo investment. If you didnt, I advice you too do it now  Cheesy

1 week, and this coin is dead, and placebo is working on his next little scheme.

See you in 1 week  Wink

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
FUD

You are trying real hard are you not? Why not give the coin a chance? What is your aim - to destroy the coin and let people lose their money? Will you then be satisfied? You do realise that FUD can destroy a coin?

Is it FUD? look at how wake the buy orders are. One ICO investors can remove all the buy walls and put it to nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
FUD

what did u expect ?

and it will get worse and worse, in a few days 5;000 coins, this will drop to 10 sats for sure. a lot of ICO investor dropped it when it was on Bittrex,4M on c-cex and now more dumping is happening, nobody is buying. The only buy order that i see is at 45 sats on c-cex, all the others are small meaningless orders. So one or two days and it will be 30 sats.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

what did u expect ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
my hashrate is 0 MH/s on ROS in suchpool (stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3357)
why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
what STRATRUM right?

Check on their darkcoin pool, you'll probably be mining that!
LOL exactly it minning darkcoin
FUCK

I don't know how it happened but its now fixed.
1 SAT INCOMING!!!

Miners are dumping this shit like crazy. Block rewards us killing this coin, ICO investors even cannot sell their coins anymore, not enough buyers. Dead in 48 hours, it could be a nice movie title Smiley
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
my hashrate is 0 MH/s on ROS in suchpool (stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3357)
what STRATRUM right?

its now fixed.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Pff, create better nodes.

This syncing takes ages.

When are coins getting mature?
24hours after you receive them in your wallet, pos blocks takes 50confirmation till you can spend them like your.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pff, create better nodes.

This syncing takes ages.

When are coins getting mature?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
what STRATRUM right?

LOL exactly it minning darkcoin
FUCK
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
lol noobs selling at 50 sat? Thats even lower then ethan lmao and these devs have some awesome updates planned!

Here is your update:

[/size][/b]  making
bbr
Activity: 290
what STRATRUM right?

lol noobs selling at 50 sat? Thats even lower then ethan lmao and these devs have some awesome updates planned!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
what STRATRUM right?
Activity: 71
Time to dump the coins, no buy support at all. Will be below ICO price soon. ROS hit Bittrex too fast.

it just been 12 hours since it got on bittrex , you have no clue newbie  Smiley

Watch it drop!!! 50 sats by EOD. Nobody is mining it, incoming dump!!!

my balls  on your mother's mouth, i still mining this Smiley

BTW only retards dump in the midle of the week, sunday is fuday Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: