Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 23. (Read 105474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
RICHLIST AND DISTRIBUTION integrated in web
BLOCK EXPLORER integrated in web
Activity: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc

Official Website  LINK
(or click on image)

RICHLIST AND DISTRIBUTION integrated in web
BLOCK EXPLORER integrated in web
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Estimated end of POW Sep 28 2014 17:30 GMT
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I lost 36000 ROS on suchpool.pw
I send email to support[at]suchpool.pw about 13 hours ago but not received any answer.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Guys don't forget the pump of today:

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

Even ROS is on the pump list Cheesy

Yes, vote on ROS shit, it is the only way to move it up again!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
no damage control during the fork fest, the fork fest it'self... what both above people said about dev's known rep and the way this coin is distributed (more in the first day then all of pow) is fair opinion even if they used new accounts to state them.

the price crashed when bittrex tried to add it and people realized it had forked, it had nothing to do with people "fudding"

this thread was soo busy the last few days yet when the fork happened it was next to silent, when you'd expect the dev and community to be doing damage control.
 yet you'll blame a few people speaking their minds on a coins downfall?

Which coin downfall? Can you explain, i don't see any coin downfall at all. Are do you mean those few sells that happened at lower prices, then you also have to check the big buys at higher prices. Still ROSCOIN is trading 150% higher for the early investors, and still 30% higher for all ICO investors. So stop talking shit. If someone buy for 0.05 BTC then ROSCoin is at 100 sats. Time that you give facts and not bullshit, and another point is, i believe a lot of people already addressed if you don't own any coins what in the hell are you doing here....

jc on the last page was blaming fud for wrecking coins, and how someones reputation will follow them (of course it does)

yes we all know the ico investers will profit even if they dumped right now (well some would) I hope it does well for everyone not just the holders of the first 41 mill coins.

I bought some to trade with on ccex and made those first little sales on trex at 94 sats, still have a few staking

So basically you were FUDding (check the first page on the thread), and you bought coins yourself.  Grin

buying a few coins to play with on the exchanges is not investing, it's day trading. I wasn't fudding I was giving my opinion about distribution structure of coin and your well known rep... yes you have done some magic for some coins, but it's equally true that you have ditched on some... best thing I can say to you Placebo is prove me wrong
legendary
Activity: 1120
no damage control during the fork fest, the fork fest it'self... what both above people said about dev's known rep and the way this coin is distributed (more in the first day then all of pow) is fair opinion even if they used new accounts to state them.

the price crashed when bittrex tried to add it and people realized it had forked, it had nothing to do with people "fudding"

this thread was soo busy the last few days yet when the fork happened it was next to silent, when you'd expect the dev and community to be doing damage control.

Which coin downfall? Can you explain, i don't see any coin downfall at all. Are do you mean those few sells that happened at lower prices, then you also have to check the big buys at higher prices. Still ROSCOIN is trading 150% higher for the early investors, and still 30% higher for all ICO investors. So stop talking shit. If someone buy for 0.05 BTC then ROSCoin is at 100 sats. Time that you give facts and not bullshit, and another point is, i believe a lot of people already addressed if you don't own any coins what in the hell are you doing here....

jc on the last page was blaming fud for wrecking coins, and how someones reputation will follow them (of course it does)

yes we all know the ico investers will profit even if they dumped right now (well some would) I hope it does well for everyone not just the holders of the first 41 mill coins.

I bought some to trade with on ccex and made those first little sales on trex at 94 sats, still have a few staking

So basically you were FUDding (check the first page on the thread), and you bought coins yourself.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change

+++++ I'm too tired of those, who act like f***ing mother Teressa, don't have any coins, but still are writing here or on another threads how one or other coin is bad in their opinion and so people should not be buying, that coin is goin to 1satoshi.. etc etc and when asked why even bother such all drama, they would say, "Because I'm Holy Angel , I have so many free time (because I'm kid or don't got job) so I can warn you all my people to not get burned...! Listen to me! Because later you will get from me that magical word ""I told you so"" " I dunno people, don't be such immoral person, and if you still wanna be it, then go and create your own coin and make it better than current you are writing posts to.
legendary
Kaspa

legendary

Those who got dumped on are lucky to get such cheap coins, there are pretty big gap between buy and sell like 50 to 100 almost 100% diff, so yeah, some people just think that they would let those scary people dump instead of buying atm, because why not? Because of such fudsters who arrived into this topic, some weak hands are scaried and they are selling, but not so long, I believe there are more mature people involved in ROS who will not be silly and then the BUYING will begin, should be pretty soon.

We are still looking good Smiley we are busy with improving the website and ad the profit share logic, but this take time, i still have a private life, and some other stuff that i want to follow.

you're not allowed a private life man
legendary
Those who got dumped on are lucky to get such cheap coins, there are pretty big gap between buy and sell like 50 to 100 almost 100% diff, so yeah, some people just think that they would let those scary people dump instead of buying atm, because why not? Because of such fudsters who arrived into this topic, some weak hands are scaried and they are selling, but not so long, I believe there are more mature people involved in ROS who will not be silly and then the BUYING will begin, should be pretty soon.

We are still looking good Smiley we are busy with improving the website and ad the profit share logic, but this take time, i still have a private life, and some other stuff that i want to follow.
legendary
Kaspa

legendary

man that was messy last time, I watched it for the first time and it was a whole new level of crazy

I love those pump, but not on my coin Cheesy as it destroy the long term health of ROSCoin. But i'm giving away 0.25 for one lucky person that vote on PRO and PRO is selected. So if you don't know what to do Cheesy

https://twitter.com/klinthoufy/status/514495216137797634

man that was messy last time, I watched it for the first time and it was a whole new level of crazy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Crypto_Towelie  and john123456 -newbie accounts just created to troll on the roscoin thread

It seems so.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Crypto_Towelie  and john123456 -newbie accounts just created to troll on the roscoin thread
Pages:
Jump to: