Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 25. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
FORGET  WHAT I SAID  I JUST  FORGET TO CNFIRM WITHDRAW  IN MY E-MAIL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ROS  STILL FINE!  FALSE  ALARM PEOPLE Wink
I  just make a transfer of my ROS to TREX  last night and  i dont received my coins yet!

so my coins just vanished like that? 0o Huh

has the transaction been confirmed in your wallet ?

i made a transfer of c-cex to bittrex
Activity: 83
Time to dump the coins, no buy support at all. Will be below ICO price soon. ROS hit Bittrex too fast.

it just been 12 hours since it got on bittrex , you have no clue newbie  Smiley

Watch it drop!!! 50 sats by EOD. Nobody is mining it, incoming dump!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Time to dump the coins, no buy support at all. Will be below ICO price soon. ROS hit Bittrex too fast.

it just been 12 hours since it got on bittrex , you have no clue newbie  Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
suchpool have diverted their ros coin pool hash to darkcoin

Hi there,

We did not divert any hashrate on Darkcoin. The stratrums still point towards Roscoin.

Thanks

eth1 - SuchPool administrator
[email protected]

i has sended email this morning (about 7 hourg ago) i never received your news.
i has lost more 1000 ROS
Activity: 83
Activity: 378
Embrace change
I  just make a transfer of my ROS to TREX  last night and  i dont received my coins yet!

If you made transfer AFTER you received coins and only THEN your wallet forked, then nothing is lost, but you prob would need then to dump your private keys and then after you redownload good chain, then to import those private keys.
I  just make a transfer of my ROS to TREX  last night and  i dont received my coins yet!

bbr
Activity: 290

Hi there,

We did not divert any hashrate on Darkcoin. The stratrums still point towards Roscoin.

Thanks

[email protected]

So why when I have  stratum1.suchpool.pw:3357 in my .bat am I mining in your darkcoin pool?

Username: bbr25

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Can someone confirm suprnova is on the correct fork? Just noticed that drop of hashrate but nethash is still very high so i am trying to figure out why pool hash dropped
NO, i have lost 30 hours in your pool... If you arent in the correct fork, please dont connect with miners

What ? I (or we) was (were) on the correct fork all the time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Block explorer is not up, and there was some forks on the network.

We got caught into one for a little while where some blocks are good, some are forked blocks.

To keep the pool rolling and payouts going, we had to orphan more blocks until we can verify exactly which ones are good and which ones are bad. We are awaiting a working block explorer to verify all of them and confirm the good blocks and let the bad blocks orphaned.

Thanks for your patience.

Note for the dev; quality servers for the seednodes would be a thing to consider to keep a strong network. The seednodes are returning us very few peers and are really slow. We had to manually add a bunch of nodes to finally sync at more than 5 blocks per 10 minutes.

Is the pool still working as i'm still hashing but nothing registering on the front end?

Yes it is still working, it was simply disabled by the time we resynced the wallets and fixed the cronjobs/payouts.

There was some coins lost, obviously due to orphans. For some reason the network forked in hash, and we were far from having close to 50%. Bittrex also forked at about the same time as we did on a separate fork.

Users who had withdraws that never made it to their destinations should email us at [email protected] immediatly so we can re-process the withdrawals.

Those who have had their balance go down, we are sorry about that but forks are out of our control. We can't force the network to accept those blocks.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

Hi there,

Thanks

[email protected]
bbr
Activity: 290
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
dead. go to next new coin please. Move faster.

first you post this on Checkcoin thread and now here , you are just a typical troll with no life  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss   loser  Smiley Smiley

Shocked :-*agree with you
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Can someone confirm suprnova is on the correct fork? Just noticed that drop of hashrate but nethash is still very high so i am trying to figure out why pool hash dropped
NO, i have lost 30 hours in your pool... If you arent in the correct fork, please dont connect with miners
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I try not to quote FUD posts so as to not propagate the FUD. Alt-Coins is full of FUDers. Many times it is the FUD that damages a coin. Enough FUD can steer an outcome in a certain direction, so that the "advice" givers can say "I predicted that".

A coin is dead if volume <0.1BTC on avg and if there is no active dev and support team. Last time I looked none of these apply to ROS at this point, so ROS is very much alive and kicking. It is still early days for ROS. Give the coin and devs a chance to prove themselves.

first you post this on Checkcoin thread and now here , you are just a typical troll with no life  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss   loser  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: