Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 26. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
you were recieving orphan blocks    , you dont get paid for orphans   

it you told me?
Activity: 195
you were recieving orphan blocks    , you dont get paid for orphans   
i should be running 130 mh on such but showing 50 mh Huh

I also have this problem. difference instead of 30 mb have 14

that's what I wrote in support of suchpool:

Hello I have not received money from your pool. you have had a break for 3 hours. please check where my money went.

and some of my employees is not displayed in the pool, but they are working on me.

im receiving coins roughly every 5 to 10 min.  may you should check wallet to see if you are on right chain

I have a break in the payment of approximately 3 hours. and then like normal.
Well yes, suchpool said there too, that earlier they orphaned blocks because they thought that they could be on wrong chain.

but why in the pool have half of my working?

suchpool what happens ?!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Can someone confirm suprnova is on the correct fork? Just noticed that drop of hashrate but nethash is still very high so i am trying to figure out why pool hash dropped

Oh and yes, you can add ros.suprnova.cc as a node too

You where/are on correct fork all time

Thanks for the confirmation, so no one lost anything on suprnova, good.

Hello I have not received money from your pool. you have had a break for 3 hours. please check where my money went.

and some of my employees is not displayed in the pool, but they are working on me.

im receiving coins roughly every 5 to 10 min.  may you should check wallet to see if you are on right chain

Well yes, suchpool said there too, that earlier they orphaned blocks because they thought that they could be on wrong chain.

but why in the pool have half of my working?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change

im receiving coins roughly every 5 to 10 min.  may you should check wallet to see if you are on right chain

im receiving coins roughly every 5 to 10 min.  may you should check wallet to see if you are on right chain

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Can someone confirm suprnova is on the correct fork? Just noticed that drop of hashrate but nethash is still very high so i am trying to figure out why pool hash dropped

You where/are on correct fork all time
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
yea i understand  , im also noticing my wallet is not keeping up with the blocks,, i restart it and its catches up   then falls behind   (but still receiving coins though )    is that normal Placebo?

No that is not normal. Current block is 7726
yea i understand  , im also noticing my wallet is not keeping up with the blocks,, i restart it and its catches up   then falls behind   (but still receiving coins though )    is that normal Placebo?
legendary

i don't think that is a problem, as long as the other people on the pool has the same problem, you receive coins based on pool hashrate not on network hashrate.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Activity: 672
Guys you have to help and come spread the word that roscoin is on bittrex!
legendary
http://blockexperts.com/ is making explorers with hosting included for 0.10 btc
There is already a block explorer, but it seems down again, i will contact the person that made it.
legendary

bbr
Activity: 290
Block explorer is not up, and there was some forks on the network.

We got caught into one for a little while where some blocks are good, some are forked blocks.

To keep the pool rolling and payouts going, we had to orphan more blocks until we can verify exactly which ones are good and which ones are bad. We are awaiting a working block explorer to verify all of them and confirm the good blocks and let the bad blocks orphaned.

Thanks for your patience.

Note for the dev; quality servers for the seednodes would be a thing to consider to keep a strong network. The seednodes are returning us very few peers and are really slow. We had to manually add a bunch of nodes to finally sync at more than 5 blocks per 10 minutes.

Is the pool still working as i'm still hashing but nothing registering on the front end?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: