Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 31. (Read 57293 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.

Agreed. I support this suggestion or demand. Transparency is highly speculated by investors. If not this is one bad marketing
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
What was the idea behind having a soft cap of 5m and then lower it? Isn't the soft cap usually a minimum amount necessary to just complete the project?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any? Will they be burned or frozen for a certain time period?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?

Have you ever been a part of any project? Its very tough to give an exact time frame for software. What if there are bugs that they have to fix? What if it takes longer than expect to code certain pieces of the software? You have to prepare for unexpected hurdles.

Yeah, it's hard to keep any timetables on coding things, but to be honest, i agree that between Q1 and Q3 is pretty wide range. Usually people are informing with last quareter.

This is not really serious. We will launch it, but we don't really know when, maybe in 1 month, maybe in half a year. Come on! There should be some realistic projections, some goals.
I hope you can know when to launch it because it is very important to know the time and what is important now is that we keep following the progress of the project to make it clearer
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Oh as i said, they  reduced their softcap to amount they raised already. Actually it is the logical thing to do.

They did? On the website the soft cap is still set to $5 mil. Did they make any announcements about it?

They said the project will go oeven if they don't reach the SC. As long as they can make the exchange work they can make money off of the fees.

they have big ambition. if soft cap not reached but they have exchange platform, listing their token on other exchange will give them money and can be used for liquidity for their exchange

Oh as i said, they  reduced their softcap to amount they raised already. Actually it is the logical thing to do.

They did? On the website the soft cap is still set to $5 mil. Did they make any announcements about it?

They said the project will go oeven if they don't reach the SC. As long as they can make the exchange work they can make money off of the fees.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

I am not sure about it. Project is good but 3 million is very hard to get nowadays. But they can always reduce the soft cap. Current amount isn't something you can't build on.

They said that their exchange is almost ready to go, and they will carry on even if they cant reach the softcap.
There is still months, so i still think its possible, even if there will be a bull market in the near future.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I thinkthe softcap could be reached, there is still some months remaining for the token sale and if ternion continue to gain in visbility They will be able to reach the soft cap I think. It remain 3 millions to raise so I think it’s possible.

I am not sure about it. Project is good but 3 million is very hard to get nowadays. But they can always reduce the soft cap. Current amount isn't something you can't build on.

They said that their exchange is almost ready to go, and they will carry on even if they cant reach the softcap.
There is still months, so i still think its possible, even if there will be a bull market in the near future.

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
I thinkthe softcap could be reached, there is still some months remaining for the token sale and if ternion continue to gain in visbility They will be able to reach the soft cap I think. It remain 3 millions to raise so I think it’s possible.

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

The usual fee is 0.15% for non token holders. However, the max discount for token holders is 0.015%.

Are you going to chare some % of exchange profit to tokens holders? Or going to burn some % of tokens fees every month etc?
what happen if hardcap not meet? are we expect some functionality to not develop?

Well, soft cap is necessary to meet. If that does then the project will go on and if that doesn't someone from the team could shed more light on the path.

If you put a softcap means that that's the minimum amount needed to follow the roadmap, I'm expecting anything less, Hard cap is just a plus, I expect any projects which reach the hardcap to actually speed up the development
Of course, if you have reached the hardcap, the project must be able to accelerate the development of the project. That way, I think the project can certainly develop well and what is important for now is that we continue to follow the progress.
Activity: 182
Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?

Have you ever been a part of any project? Its very tough to give an exact time frame for software. What if there are bugs that they have to fix? What if it takes longer than expect to code certain pieces of the software? You have to prepare for unexpected hurdles.

Yeah, it's hard to keep any timetables on coding things, but to be honest, i agree that between Q1 and Q3 is pretty wide range. Usually people are informing with last quareter.

I guess those estimated timelines are very feasible and can be achieved if they have a sound development plan. Or maybe they could have additional manpower to keep it right on schedule.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
I do not think that there are already enough values to perfectly develop the desired platform, but for a good start, yes, although a lot of people follow and wait for the best time on the market, Soft Cap is very close and reachable, and there is still time to go even further
yes i believe that the soft cap is within reach of this project, the investments are going well, there is positivity in the thread, the team seems to be very active on telegram, there are all the conditions for the success of the ico...
Activity: 518

If you put a softcap means that that's the minimum amount needed to follow the roadmap, I'm expecting anything less, Hard cap is just a plus, I expect any projects which reach the hardcap to actually speed up the development
extra cash can be use to many thinghs like better marketing campaign, hiring better professionals, adding more features to the project...But to develop the main project with soft cap is enough.
They have softcap: 5 million $? I think this is realistic figure, especially if there are large investors - but one cannot ignore - current state of the market.

Yes, the softcap is $5 mil, they already collected around $1,7 mil. Btw, I wonder how often do they update the counter? Because it doesn't seem to be moving for some time now.
Does someone have their contract address? Perhaps their counter is in one place, due to the fall of ETH and Bitcoin? I hope the situation will change when the market begins recovery.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

extra cash can be use to many thinghs like better marketing campaign, hiring better professionals, adding more features to the project...But to develop the main project with soft cap is enough.
They have softcap: 5 million $? I think this is realistic figure, especially if there are large investors - but one cannot ignore - current state of the market.

Yes, the softcap is $5 mil, they already collected around $1,7 mil. Btw, I wonder how often do they update the counter? Because it doesn't seem to be moving for some time now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I do not think that there are already enough values to perfectly develop the desired platform, but for a good start, yes, although a lot of people follow and wait for the best time on the market, Soft Cap is very close and reachable, and there is still time to go even further

These days I'm convinced (and till now the market proved me right) that if an ICO is good enough (and doesn't mean hyped enough), will attract investors, regardless of the market state
Activity: 616
Considering the existence of many competitor exchanges, what actions will you do to have a significant share of the exchange market?
Pages:
Jump to: