Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 47. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway ) sounds good but I think we need a low fee or almost free crypto exchange from fiat. Exchange are getting rich by heavy tax called fees

i agree. low fee or without fee is great. people will chose ternion exchange if they give free trading fee and have FIAT pair

I m talking about the fee in Fiat conversion . I know its difficult but its just on my wishlist
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is it going to be tier discounts based on token hold on platform? Crypto need more fiat integration in order for more money flow. Current issue is transaction fee is very high when trade with fiat.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway ) sounds good but I think we need a low fee or almost free crypto exchange from fiat. Exchange are getting rich by heavy tax called fees

i agree. low fee or without fee is great. people will chose ternion exchange if they give free trading fee and have FIAT pair
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I don't think this is much of a problem. None of the decentralized exchanges have much volume currently. It's apparent that the market prefers centralized exchanges at this point.

Then the market is an idiot, because centralized exchanges defeat the whole point of blockchain: that the ledger is public and transparent. That means those parts where the ledger is private and opaque, there is a high risk of manipulation, such as self-trading and fake buy and sell walls.

Therefore I am quite skeptical there can be such a thing as a good hybrid exchange. Because if some transactions cannot be traced, all decentralized transactions connected to those untraceable transactions cannot be fully traced. Thereby a hybrid exchange marries the disadvantages of decentralization (slow, hard to scale, frontrunning) with the disadvantages of centralization (single point of failure, need to trust the institute not to commit fraud, KYC/AML).
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Okay, so we have an interesting case here. A decentralized exchange with fiat withdrawal and KYC/AML. Benefits of a decentralized exchange are typically not having KYC/AML and transparency of transactions. Can you really call it decentralized when it depends on KYC/AML and an interconnection with a centralized exchange?
Hi, Ternion is a centralized exchange which will later on become a hybrid one.

I don't think this is much of a problem. None of the decentralized exchanges have much volume currently. It's apparent that the market prefers centralized exchanges at this point.
Indeed it looks like now investors think payments using KYC will have less problems with the goverments in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Okay, so we have an interesting case here. A decentralized exchange with fiat withdrawal and KYC/AML. Benefits of a decentralized exchange are typically not having KYC/AML and transparency of transactions. Can you really call it decentralized when it depends on KYC/AML and an interconnection with a centralized exchange?
Hi, Ternion is a centralized exchange which will later on become a hybrid one.

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I found at their WP next:

Investors can easily and safely benefit  from the cryptocurrency market due to the  infrastructure provided by Ternion. The Ternion Exchange is regulated and licensed  by an EU authority. It will undergo yearly  audits for the purposes of transparency and  it offers segregated customer accounts for all  investors. It offers constant and high-quality 24/7 support and a possibility to do wire transfers.

In addition, there you can find information about fee's for next cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.

Where their exchange registered and team office located? In which country? And in which country they got lecense and where I can see this license?

Here are their licences:
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487909
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487917#__ldandmed

And they are from Estonia it seems.

Thank you. It seems so as their lisence in Estonia and their CEO and few other team member from Estonia as well. But some other part of team from Cyprus as well...
Activity: 476

Estonia has a reputation of being a front runner in Internet related business and it seems this is justified.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
HOw will fiat be enabled on Ternion? Creditcard, wire transfers?

Investors can easily and safely benefit  from the cryptocurrency market due to the  infrastructure provided by Ternion. The Ternion Exchange is regulated and licensed  by an EU authority. It will undergo yearly  audits for the purposes of transparency and  it offers segregated customer accounts for all  investors. It offers constant and high-quality 24/7 support and a possibility to do wire transfers.

In addition, there you can find information about fee's for next cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.

Where their exchange registered and team office located? In which country? And in which country they got lecense and where I can see this license?

Here are their licences:
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487909
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487917#__ldandmed

And they are from Estonia it seems.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
HOw will fiat be enabled on Ternion? Creditcard, wire transfers?

Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Will the KYC procedure be optional (case to case basis) or it is definitely required in order to use the exchange?

some exchanges require KYC for a certain limit but maybe if you will just withdraw or deposit in small amount, there's no need for KYC. but was looking for their exchange, not yet up? it says from the roadmap that by this time, they already launched the exchange???

Demo exchange is in their website, and the beta version will be coming soon, there is a limit for kyc in Ternion too, 1000 Euro or equivalent amount.

I really love projects with something to Show on ico phase. Beta is a great example about that.
Activity: 476
Will the KYC procedure be optional (case to case basis) or it is definitely required in order to use the exchange?

some exchanges require KYC for a certain limit but maybe if you will just withdraw or deposit in small amount, there's no need for KYC. but was looking for their exchange, not yet up? it says from the roadmap that by this time, they already launched the exchange???

Demo exchange is in their website, and the beta version will be coming soon, there is a limit for kyc in Ternion too, 1000 Euro or equivalent amount.

is that limit total or per transaction? that's an important distinction.

So if you want to transfer less than 1000 Euro you don't have to go through KYC?
Activity: 434

is that limit total or per transaction? that's an important distinction.
Merit: 105

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Great plans, but for such infrastructure, they have to collect big money. They are going to act online and offline, and this needs more money than usual.

yes, working offline will need more budget, but it will bring more benefits. and token will have more value if they work offline to.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I see today in most of the topics the disagreement about KYC in the projects, many opinions are understandable, after all, anonymity has always been the center point of the crypto world, but looking at the side of those who execute your project, probable legal implications in the future lead us to a better understanding of this need

Yeah, nobody is happy about KYC but probably it is one of many other requirements for European exchanges to get a license .

but will the KYC requirement be global or only in markets that require it?
No matter the country, if you are purchasing the tokens and/or you going to trade with more than 1000EUR then you are required to pass KYC.
copper member
Is the exchange only available in Q3 of 2019? Before that date will any beta or test be available? Should all investors go through KYC?
The demo version of the exchange is available on our website. The beta version will be launched very soon. If you are planning to buy tokens or trade with more than 1000EUR then you need to pass KYC.
copper member
You say FIAT to Crypto but the question is will you guys support only USD or other FIAT currencies also?
We will support major fiat currencies like EUR as well.
Pages:
Jump to: