Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 17. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
you know, of course, I completely agree with you, but I suggest returning to the products themselves later. For example, I am most interested in what market problems are solved by creating this ecosystem? Moreover, I assume that this is not only interclass difference.
you are right, interclass difference is not the only problem of the investment market, but as I understand it, others arise because of it. For example, if you want to invest in traditional companies, you need to interact with the so-called intermediaries, and within this ecosystem they are no longer needed.
Activity: 196
you know, of course, I completely agree with you, but I suggest returning to the products themselves later. For example, I am most interested in what market problems are solved by creating this ecosystem? Moreover, I assume that this is not only interclass difference.
Activity: 112
friends, I suggest first to decide what is part of the ecosystem? As I understood from white paper, these are 8 modular products that you can use not only together, but also individually. It will depend on your investment needs. Agree that it is very convenient.
honestly, I can not imagine traditional investing with a large number of participants. If access to these tools is expanding now, can you imagine how many participants will be in addition to existing investors? I think that trade turnover will increase significantly.
in addition to the turnover of trade, the opportunities for each person to trade using SafeCapital products, as well as receiving passive income, which is now not so easy to find, will greatly increase. But developers, as I see it, are doing everything for people. And these products are also made for people.
it is. I’m talking about the fact that it’s difficult not only to find a way to invest, but also a project team that would do everything in the interests of the participants, increase the level of the entire investment and finance industry. Therefore, it would be best to discuss the benefits of each of these products.
honestly, I can not imagine traditional investing with a large number of participants. If access to these tools is expanding now, can you imagine how many participants will be in addition to existing investors? I think that trade turnover will increase significantly.
in addition to the turnover of trade, the opportunities for each person to trade using SafeCapital products, as well as receiving passive income, which is now not so easy to find, will greatly increase. But developers, as I see it, are doing everything for people. And these products are also made for people.
friends, I believe that any area where there are intermediaries, commissions and interaction with other people needs the blockchain. Yes, probably, investment and financial spheres are the most common, especially when it comes to trade. In this regard, blockchain is most needed.
it is. I would say this: a powerful solution for developers is the SafeCapital ecosystem, which will be useful both to existing investors who would like to simplify interaction with financial products, and for beginners who are just beginning to comprehend the basics of trading.
friends, I believe that any area where there are intermediaries, commissions and interaction with other people needs the blockchain. Yes, probably, investment and financial spheres are the most common, especially when it comes to trade. In this regard, blockchain is most needed.
as I understand it, the main tool that allows everyone to invest financially and choose investment products is a blockchain. But I heard that the blockchain is experiencing some critical stage, since there is no single cryptocurrency that could be really useful, despite the fact that 10 years have passed since the creation of bitcoin.
by the way, I also heard about this. And I was surprised that 10 years passed as if for nothing. But on the other hand, a blockchain appeared - a decentralized system that will restore order in any area, after which each process will occur automatically and transparently.
I completely agree with you. Creating a blockchain is truly a great event. Over 10 years, it has been improved in terms of technology development, so now there is a need to simplify every area with its participation. I think that the financial sector now needs such a system.
as I understand it, the main tool that allows everyone to invest financially and choose investment products is a blockchain. But I heard that the blockchain is experiencing some critical stage, since there is no single cryptocurrency that could be really useful, despite the fact that 10 years have passed since the creation of bitcoin.
by the way, I also heard about this. And I was surprised that 10 years passed as if for nothing. But on the other hand, a blockchain appeared - a decentralized system that will restore order in any area, after which each process will occur automatically and transparently.
tell us what is part of this ecosystem. To be honest, I’m a little confused, there are so many things: the exchange and the platform for crowdfunding ... have the developers finally decided to create such a concept that would allow better interaction with financial products?
yes, you are right. Only a new concept will not only make it easier to interact with financial products, but now anyone can invest. The concept involves expanding access to financial instruments. Do you know what difficulties the financial market is experiencing now?
yes, I know that there are some tools that are available only to wealthy investors. These are, for example, shares of large traditional or venture capital companies. by the way, in order to invest in a venture company, you need to become a partner in it, otherwise you cannot do this.
yes, that's right. And the impossibility of some investments precludes the possibility of your participation in the following major events, such as, for example, Airbnb or Facebook. But now everything will be different, and everyone will be able to find for themselves the most convenient investment tool.
tell us what is part of this ecosystem. To be honest, I’m a little confused, there are so many things: the exchange and the platform for crowdfunding ... have the developers finally decided to create such a concept that would allow better interaction with financial products?
yes, you are right. Only a new concept will not only make it easier to interact with financial products, but now anyone can invest. The concept involves expanding access to financial instruments. Do you know what difficulties the financial market is experiencing now?
yes, I know that there are some tools that are available only to wealthy investors. These are, for example, shares of large traditional or venture capital companies. by the way, in order to invest in a venture company, you need to become a partner in it, otherwise you cannot do this.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not a member of the project team. I'm just a potential participant. It seems to me that this project is very promising and relevant. I just assumed that such large projects do not need advertising.

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley

Activity: 238
I would also add that it is possible to exchange tokens of another financial ecosystem with SCAP tokens. For example, it may be SINS, but a master node is required for replacement. The parity rate is X SINS = 1 SCAP.
do not forget also the possibility of this token when trading on the exchange. So this token is of type Crowdfundr. In general, we can say that the benefit here will be from each element that is somehow related to the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I would also add that it is possible to exchange tokens of another financial ecosystem with SCAP tokens. For example, it may be SINS, but a master node is required for replacement. The parity rate is X SINS = 1 SCAP.
Activity: 238
you know, friends, it seems to me that we still need to discuss what advantages the SCAP token has. I thought that if many of the ecosystem’s products have a high level of liquidity, then the same can be said about the token itself. For example, it can also be viable at a high level.
I know a little. This token is built into the platform at the protocol level. For granted, it is used for any operation within the ecosystem, but at the same time, it has a minimum maximum offer, and this, in turn, contributes to vitality, as you said above.
Activity: 140
you know, friends, it seems to me that we still need to discuss what advantages the SCAP token has. I thought that if many of the ecosystem’s products have a high level of liquidity, then the same can be said about the token itself. For example, it can also be viable at a high level.
Pages:
Jump to: