Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 18. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
guys, I’m wondering, in comparison with which platforms is the reward on the SafeCapital platform higher than there? Surely, the percentage of ROI also depends on these rewards. Huh
you are absolutely right. The rewards are higher than on ICON, NEO and Qtum. The leading platforms are Dash, PIVX, Blocknet and Zcoin. By the way, the percentage of ROI here starts at 90%, and even this percentage is the highest for participants in the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I would also add that something else adds to the percentage of ROI, and this is the possession of masternodes. If there are more than 3, then those bonuses that are provided from the total amount as a reward are the very catalyst that contributes to an increase in ROI.
yes, you're right, I just forgot about this nuance. By the way, we talked about the interest rate in Ethereum in 2020, equal to 4%. So, this is somewhat incorrect information. The reward at Ethereum is such that it alone makes a rate 4% lower than at SafeCapital.
Activity: 154
guys, I’m wondering, in comparison with which platforms is the reward on the SafeCapital platform higher than there? Surely, the percentage of ROI also depends on these rewards. Huh
you are absolutely right. The rewards are higher than on ICON, NEO and Qtum. The leading platforms are Dash, PIVX, Blocknet and Zcoin. By the way, the percentage of ROI here starts at 90%, and even this percentage is the highest for participants in the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I would also add that something else adds to the percentage of ROI, and this is the possession of masternodes. If there are more than 3, then those bonuses that are provided from the total amount as a reward are the very catalyst that contributes to an increase in ROI.
Activity: 238
I do not know about these rewards. Perhaps I was too poorly acquainted with the information about the project. Tell us what this reward is and what kind of ecosystem product it is. In addition, I will ask the main question for me: is there provision for passive income? Undecided
and these are the rewards in question. Yes, generating passive income is another key benefit of the SafeCapital ecosystem. You receive passive income by owning masternodes, which you acquire in a certain amount and receive bonuses from the total amount. Bonuses are received starting from 3 masternodes. Roll Eyes
these bonuses are an excellent strategic move and a financial opportunity for participants to acquire masternodes. I got acquainted with the table, which reflects the percentage of bonuses of the total amount depending on the number of masternodes. For example, the largest percentage relies on ownership of 15 masternodes.
I completely agree with you. It seems to me that it is quite possible to judge the exciting future of SafeCapital and excellent prospects. Developers offer to join just when they create partnerships, announcements and promote dApps applications that repeat the best of #DeFi.
I do not know about these rewards. Perhaps I was too poorly acquainted with the information about the project. Tell us what this reward is and what kind of ecosystem product it is. In addition, I will ask the main question for me: is there provision for passive income? Undecided
and these are the rewards in question. Yes, generating passive income is another key benefit of the SafeCapital ecosystem. You receive passive income by owning masternodes, which you acquire in a certain amount and receive bonuses from the total amount. Bonuses are received starting from 3 masternodes. Roll Eyes
these bonuses are an excellent strategic move and a financial opportunity for participants to acquire masternodes. I got acquainted with the table, which reflects the percentage of bonuses of the total amount depending on the number of masternodes. For example, the largest percentage relies on ownership of 15 masternodes.
Activity: 140
it is worth noting that the year 2019 is coming to an end, and the development team and the final phase of project planning have only just ended. There is also a completely readable version of white paper, which quite clearly describes the necessary products of the ecosystem. What will be next? Do you know anything about this?
my friend, you are slightly wrong. By the end of this year, there will be an issue of full-fledged white paper, a website, and even a wallet release. In addition, SCAP token emission + block reward distribution has been assigned. Do you understand what kind of rewards I'm talking about? Roll Eyes
yes, of course. You mean the rewards that are the highest in the cryptocurrency industry. I am amazed by this fact, because no similar platform and even Ethereum offer such rewards. By the way, Ethereum developers indicated in the article for 2020 the amount of remuneration, which is 4% lower than that of SafeCapital stackers.
it is worth noting that the year 2019 is coming to an end, and the development team and the final phase of project planning have only just ended. There is also a completely readable version of white paper, which quite clearly describes the necessary products of the ecosystem. What will be next? Do you know anything about this?
my friend, you are slightly wrong. By the end of this year, there will be an issue of full-fledged white paper, a website, and even a wallet release. In addition, SCAP token emission + block reward distribution has been assigned. Do you understand what kind of rewards I'm talking about? Roll Eyes
friends, if you do not fully understand what these exchanges are, check out the roadmap and find out when each of them will be alpha and beta tested. I think that at the presentation and test of these products you will understand what it is.
yes, I think this is a great solution. By the way, I looked at when these events will occur: the SafeCapital Exchange testnet will be in the 3rd quarter of 2020, while the SafeCapital Exchange penetration test will be at the end of the same year. You should not miss any of these events.
friends, if you do not fully understand what these exchanges are, check out the roadmap and find out when each of them will be alpha and beta tested. I think that at the presentation and test of these products you will understand what it is.
let me add some details to another SafeCapital exchange: its speed is so high that it can carry out up to 10,000 transactions and more than a million connections simultaneously. I just can’t imagine how versatile it is and, most importantly, effective.
you are absolutely right. I did not clarify this point. You know, it seems to me that each of these exchanges carries out the set of functions that will be available and useful to the user depending on his investment and financial needs. And they also vary, I believe, in complexity.
yes, most likely, this is indeed so. In addition, it is worth noting that the Shift exchange is connected to the most liquid exchanges and is looking for exchange rates that are more beneficial for the user, which, in turn, cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of the exchange.
by the way, do you know why the exchange is called Shift? This, in principle, is expected, but nonetheless: you click on this button and you can replace your digital resource with another and even switch between endless amounts of assets, including our own SCAP.
let me add some details to another SafeCapital exchange: its speed is so high that it can carry out up to 10,000 transactions and more than a million connections simultaneously. I just can’t imagine how versatile it is and, most importantly, effective.
you are absolutely right. I did not clarify this point. You know, it seems to me that each of these exchanges carries out the set of functions that will be available and useful to the user depending on his investment and financial needs. And they also vary, I believe, in complexity.
yes, most likely, this is indeed so. In addition, it is worth noting that the Shift exchange is connected to the most liquid exchanges and is looking for exchange rates that are more beneficial for the user, which, in turn, cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of the exchange.
with charitable organizations everything is clear here, but how is the trade carried out on the SafeCapital project? as far as I know, its structure includes more than one exchange, but both of them perform somewhat different functions. Tell us which of the exchanges will be useful? And can I quickly make a cryptocurrency exchange?
yes, of course, you can do it. Firstly, instant exchange at any time of the day is one of the main advantages of the Shift exchange. Secondly, there is no competition between you and other buyers for the highest place in the ranking of orders. This is also an important advantage.
with charitable organizations everything is clear here, but how is the trade carried out on the SafeCapital project? as far as I know, its structure includes more than one exchange, but both of them perform somewhat different functions. Tell us which of the exchanges will be useful? And can I quickly make a cryptocurrency exchange?
actually, my friend, in the roadmap not only launches of each product are planned, but also their testing. For example, DeFi dApps will be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2020, and the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem Launch will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2021. Therefore, everything is individual, as it seems to me.
in the case of a charitable organization, I would not say that the situation is individual. The decentralized public launch of Charity dApp is scheduled for the same period as the launch of SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem - in the 1st quarter of 2021. For example, I am really looking forward to this moment.
I fully support you. I really like that charity is carried out on an honest basis. In addition, now each participant will know that if suddenly his relatives will need help, even if it will be charitable, then here people will help people.
Pages:
Jump to: