Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 19. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
actually, my friend, in the roadmap not only launches of each product are planned, but also their testing. For example, DeFi dApps will be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2020, and the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem Launch will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2021. Therefore, everything is individual, as it seems to me.
in the case of a charitable organization, I would not say that the situation is individual. The decentralized public launch of Charity dApp is scheduled for the same period as the launch of SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem - in the 1st quarter of 2021. For example, I am really looking forward to this moment.
Activity: 238
actually, my friend, in the roadmap not only launches of each product are planned, but also their testing. For example, DeFi dApps will be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2020, and the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem Launch will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2021. Therefore, everything is individual, as it seems to me.
Activity: 154
tell me more about the platform for the implementation of charity. Honestly, I don’t have confidence in such platforms, because I don’t know exactly where my donations go and whether these are really good goals or just another fraud. I think that many users will understand me in this.
in principle, in this I understand you, however, this was all before the blockchain appeared. With the blockchain, everything will happen transparently, so there will be no question of whether the donated funds flowed in the right direction or not. Do not forget that each operation in the blockchain is available to all network participants and is not subject to change.
yes, you are probably right. If all the products of the ecosystem deserve attention, then a charity platform will also be among them. The only thing I wonder when will it be launched? I have not looked at the roadmap, so I want to know this information from you.
tell me more about the platform for the implementation of charity. Honestly, I don’t have confidence in such platforms, because I don’t know exactly where my donations go and whether these are really good goals or just another fraud. I think that many users will understand me in this.
in principle, in this I understand you, however, this was all before the blockchain appeared. With the blockchain, everything will happen transparently, so there will be no question of whether the donated funds flowed in the right direction or not. Do not forget that each operation in the blockchain is available to all network participants and is not subject to change.
Activity: 140
I now learned about another interesting product of the ecosystem: this is an online store where you can buy gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. In addition, there are available for purchase and goods. A separate plus deserves a warehouse where purchased goods can be stored.
this is something new for me. I did not know that the supplier now also helps to store purchased products. It turns out that I can not worry at all for anything, and Purveyor will take care of all the problems? This is something amazing, to be honest. I did not know that such a thing was possible.
and yet, it is indeed possible. The provider takes the risk and gives you peace of mind. It seems to me that this is good when you do not need to worry about where to store gold, because even at your place it can be stolen. In general, developers fully assume any risks of users. Don't you think so?
the whole ecosystem is made on the basis of current market problems and the interests of participants. In addition, all products are aimed at helping people for people. And this is confirmed not only by the platform for charitable donations, but also by Purveyor and Crowdfundr.
I now learned about another interesting product of the ecosystem: this is an online store where you can buy gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. In addition, there are available for purchase and goods. A separate plus deserves a warehouse where purchased goods can be stored.
this is something new for me. I did not know that the supplier now also helps to store purchased products. It turns out that I can not worry at all for anything, and Purveyor will take care of all the problems? This is something amazing, to be honest. I did not know that such a thing was possible.
and yet, it is indeed possible. The provider takes the risk and gives you peace of mind. It seems to me that this is good when you do not need to worry about where to store gold, because even at your place it can be stolen. In general, developers fully assume any risks of users. Don't you think so?
I would like to add a few words about the blockchain. Yes, its participation in the ecosystem is invaluable, but it is worth paying attention to the fact that thanks to the blockchain, third-party intervention is not required. As I understand it, a large amount of money is spent to pay for intermediaries.
it is. But with the blockchain, this will not be necessary. In general, I consider the main advantage of the availability of trade for retail investors, while before it was impossible. Although in the case of Autopilot, I more or less understand everything. But as for, for example, the exchange - in this I am not strong.
I would like to add a few words about the blockchain. Yes, its participation in the ecosystem is invaluable, but it is worth paying attention to the fact that thanks to the blockchain, third-party intervention is not required. As I understand it, a large amount of money is spent to pay for intermediaries.
you know, friends, confirmation of the automatic setup of the fund is also in white paper. For example, if you decide to evenly divide assets in your portfolio, then Autopilot will distribute their current price and weight as needed. That is, it rebalances your portfolio by selling effective assets and acquiring assets with less weight.
this is a great solution. This approach significantly reduces your risk, but at the same time, your portfolio will be diversified, and over time it will even be a cost savings. As you can see, due to the fact that you independently configure the platform “for yourself”, the fund acts in accordance with your needs.
you know, friends, confirmation of the automatic setup of the fund is also in white paper. For example, if you decide to evenly divide assets in your portfolio, then Autopilot will distribute their current price and weight as needed. That is, it rebalances your portfolio by selling effective assets and acquiring assets with less weight.
I also think that investing in traditional assets is a battle, because it is not only an interclass difference, but also high contributions, the requirements of accredited investors, and the inability to buy a partial share (this is a buy-in principle). It turns out that the developers offer a completely innovative solution in the form of different applications?
in general, yes. But these applications allow you to trade according to your investment needs. Agree that this is very convenient when the program is not standard, and you can configure it as you wish. Read white paper and you will see specific examples of these applications.
I know specific examples. This, for example, Autopilot fund. It has a simple interface, but this is because the DApp application is programmable, and you configure it yourself. By the way, he still knows how to automatically track your investment portfolio.
I also think that investing in traditional assets is a battle, because it is not only an interclass difference, but also high contributions, the requirements of accredited investors, and the inability to buy a partial share (this is a buy-in principle). It turns out that the developers offer a completely innovative solution in the form of different applications?
in general, yes. But these applications allow you to trade according to your investment needs. Agree that this is very convenient when the program is not standard, and you can configure it as you wish. Read white paper and you will see specific examples of these applications.
yes, this is obvious, because the developers, before creating it, probably carried out a number of studies to find out the problems of the market and create an ecosystem that would solve all the current problems of the market. By the way, what, in your opinion, are shortcomings in the financial industry?
I personally think that there is a problem of interclass difference between investors, namely traditional investment, as mentioned above, is not available for ordinary investors, since there are commissions, interaction with brokers and even the purchase of shares in large companies.
yes, this problem is really present. Do you know what else perpetuates this difference? This is the inability to become a venture investor, because for this you need to be a partner in a venture organization. This makes it impossible for small investors to participate in the next Airbnb and Facebook.
yes, this is obvious, because the developers, before creating it, probably carried out a number of studies to find out the problems of the market and create an ecosystem that would solve all the current problems of the market. By the way, what, in your opinion, are shortcomings in the financial industry?
I personally think that there is a problem of interclass difference between investors, namely traditional investment, as mentioned above, is not available for ordinary investors, since there are commissions, interaction with brokers and even the purchase of shares in large companies.
friends, let's talk about traditional investing. I know that not all investors have the opportunity to invest specifically in traditional assets due to the difference in income compared to richer investors. How long will such a situation be observed, or do the developers of this ecosystem have their own solution?
of course, is. By the way, their goal is precisely to expand access to financial products. Now everyone with a smartphone and the Internet can invest in any assets, and even traditional ones. Those products that SafeCapital developers have will be most welcome.
it looks like you mean a platform for investing in index and mutual funds. Yes, such an application is indeed available, and it provides much broader opportunities that will only help future investors understand this complex, in my opinion, topic.
yes, I’m talking about it and other products that also have their own advantages: this is the IEO Runway platform for combining the efforts of investors and innovative projects, and Crowdfundr for seeking financing ... in general, as you can see, the advantages of the project obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: