Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 64. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
surely it is really simple. No paper, no complicated employee routes in offices located around the world, and no centralized agency to solve. Instead, everything happens in the blink of an eye, and in an undeniable confidential manner.
Activity: 98
but the blockchain, on the contrary, helps to eliminate fraud, digitalization of paper media, as well as other inefficiencies. By the way, note that other inefficiencies are eliminated in a paperless, direct way, which includes zero intermediaries.
how does this process occur? I have always been interested in the blockchain mechanism with a clear example. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
imagine the usual process of paying insurance or penalties, or rather, a lot of paperwork, time and routing. So, with the help of this platform, everything happens through a transaction, which is recorded in the blockchain and publicly checked. The payment process is over. It's simple, isn't it? Cheesy Cheesy
but the blockchain, on the contrary, helps to eliminate fraud, digitalization of paper media, as well as other inefficiencies. By the way, note that other inefficiencies are eliminated in a paperless, direct way, which includes zero intermediaries.
how does this process occur? I have always been interested in the blockchain mechanism with a clear example. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I heard somewhere that, according to the consulting company Fortune500, I determined that the largest source of failures in the insurance industry comes from the blockchain. Why is this happening? I thought that it was he who promoted the development and advancement of technology. Explain, please.
I understand that most of the violations and changes are simply not accepted by society and there is a strong pressure on the industry, and in order to adapt to new uptime modes, developing customer preferences regarding the insurance packages they consume, it became necessary to more cheap running costs.
I heard somewhere that, according to the consulting company Fortune500, I determined that the largest source of failures in the insurance industry comes from the blockchain. Why is this happening? I thought that it was he who promoted the development and advancement of technology. Explain, please.
Well, if my assumptions and minimal knowledge in this area are correct, then this is the absence of good practices to protect against fraud, as well as the inefficiency of the insurance process, since everything is still done on paper and by phone. In addition, this leads to errors in reporting information.
you are absolutely right. As a result, the consumer is forced to pay more and more for each mistake. The introduction of the blockchain will mean that the end of the past era is coming and a new era of the insurance industry is coming.
by the way, how is the blockchain used in this industry? In addition, with the help of it the process will function more automatically, safely and transparently, what else characterizes it in this particular case?
SafeInsure uses blockchain technology to create a new digital reporting network for insurance buyers and suppliers. Thanks to transparency, honesty and accountability, a guaranteed network without intermediaries, the SafeInsure market can provide competitive prices and modular insurance plans for consumers around the world.
Well, if my assumptions and minimal knowledge in this area are correct, then this is the absence of good practices to protect against fraud, as well as the inefficiency of the insurance process, since everything is still done on paper and by phone. In addition, this leads to errors in reporting information.
you are absolutely right. As a result, the consumer is forced to pay more and more for each mistake. The introduction of the blockchain will mean that the end of the past era is coming and a new era of the insurance industry is coming.
by the way, how is the blockchain used in this industry? In addition, with the help of it the process will function more automatically, safely and transparently, what else characterizes it in this particular case?
this platform is just great! Besides the fact that it contributes to the development of the insurance system, it also uses the blockchain, and the block-chain, in turn, is tied up in masternodes, which create a financial incentive for the operators of network protection nodes.
masternodes will also function as a secondary source of income for insurance policy providers, since they can become operators of the abusive type using the income they generate in the SafeInsure market. Therefore, this is another advantage in favor of the platform, is not it?
of course, yes. Do you know the specific reason why the developers decided to create this platform and revolutionize the insurance industry? Do you know what problems this activity still has?
this platform is just great! Besides the fact that it contributes to the development of the insurance system, it also uses the blockchain, and the block-chain, in turn, is tied up in masternodes, which create a financial incentive for the operators of network protection nodes.
masternodes will also function as a secondary source of income for insurance policy providers, since they can become operators of the abusive type using the income they generate in the SafeInsure market. Therefore, this is another advantage in favor of the platform, is not it?
At present there is an urgent need to introduce the blockchain into the insurance industry, since the latter is in a state of stagnation in the development plan. In addition, the blockchain is able to return a democratic approach to the insurance system.
Activity: 84
This project looks attractive. Developers want to share with crypto enthusiast a new look on the insurance market issues. I hope that this coin will be strong enough to be a pillar for the project.
Nice thought. I guess you are right about the coin, but I don’t have any doubts about it. Do you know why? Because devs created an liquid source for the coins, so users will be able to have permanent access to these assets.
It is an interesting solution. I think Safeinsure team is very talented and ambitious. I want to know more about these guys. Do you know more informarion about them?
Unfortunately, I don’t know much about them. Maybe, I wasn’t attentive enough. I guess you can find some info in their social media accounts, but I’m not sure about it. They are pretty mysterious for me
Ok. At least, I’m not the only one who doesn’t know much about developers. By the way, I want to know about platform where safeinsure coin was listed. I hope this info is available.
Yes, it is. I know that you can buy some coins on CryptoBridge and Crex 24. I guess it is a great success to be listed on such respected platfroms. I am sure that safeinsure will be on the top.
This project looks attractive. Developers want to share with crypto enthusiast a new look on the insurance market issues. I hope that this coin will be strong enough to be a pillar for the project.
Nice thought. I guess you are right about the coin, but I don’t have any doubts about it. Do you know why? Because devs created an liquid source for the coins, so users will be able to have permanent access to these assets.
It is an interesting solution. I think Safeinsure team is very talented and ambitious. I want to know more about these guys. Do you know more informarion about them?
Unfortunately, I don’t know much about them. Maybe, I wasn’t attentive enough. I guess you can find some info in their social media accounts, but I’m not sure about it. They are pretty mysterious for me
Ok. At least, I’m not the only one who doesn’t know much about developers. By the way, I want to know about platform where safeinsure coin was listed. I hope this info is available.
Pages:
Jump to: