Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 67. (Read 42049 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I really fear that such a sharp transition from the classical system of insurance companies to a new format will be quite sharp and not so effective.

Well, personally, I am ready to argue with that, because you are mistaken. Modern technology makes the work comfortable and comfortable for both the client and the service provider.
But you don’t take into account the specifics of this project, it’s not just a store. This is a service that provides insurance services to users, this is much more specific and complex.

That is what I am talking about. This is an aggregator of insurance companies that will be partners of the project. But I do not think that everyone is ready for such a partnership.
brand new
What is the main product of this project? At the expense of what the project provides passive income? I got acquainted with the description of the project, but did not understand what the peculiarity was

The product is a wallet that you can install on any platform that you are comfortable with. This is a great helper when working with crypto assets!

I agree that the wallet is a convenient means by which it is convenient to carry out operations with its assets, at the moment many projects provide similar technologies, but I chose this project
Activity: 25
well, initially I need to pay a deposit. Taking into account the profitability rate of 904% per year, I am sure that I would have done well.
I do not doubt it at all. Do you already know what is the amount of collateral required for Masternodes?
brand new
I really fear that such a sharp transition from the classical system of insurance companies to a new format will be quite sharp and not so effective.

Well, personally, I am ready to argue with that, because you are mistaken. Modern technology makes the work comfortable and comfortable for both the client and the service provider.
But you don’t take into account the specifics of this project, it’s not just a store. This is a service that provides insurance services to users, this is much more specific and complex.
brand new
What are masternodes? And what network security functions do they perform? Can I become a part of them?
all I can tell you is that their income is passive, and also they create an additional investment incentive for insurance companies. In addition, they have the opportunity to create even a secondary source of income, since they are buying the amount of collateral.
I got acquainted with the information on masternods. You are not quite right. They can create a secondary source of passive income not at the expense of the amount of collateral, but at the expense of making transactions on the market using the SINS internal tokens.
yes, I agree, I was a little mistaken. By the way, did you pay attention to the percentage of profitability of masternods? I was impressed by this percentage..
agree with you. 934% is a serious amount. Only this is not the earnings of the masternodes, but the profitability of your investments, and these are slightly different things.
what can you say about the distribution of coins? It seems to me that on this project it is somehow special, do not you think so?
Activity: 242
well, initially I need to pay a deposit. Taking into account the profitability rate of 904% per year, I am sure that I would have done well.
brand new

in the range of their tasks include the following: they increase the level of confidentiality of transactions, increase their speed, as well as the rights to use masternodes.
I think that their duties also include the provision of a certain incentive in financial terms. it is sufficient for them to indicate how much investment is occupied and for the confirmed transactions specify the degree of ROI.
I agree, this is also a task requiring execution. By the way, you can familiarize yourself with the installation guide for masternods. Perhaps you will find there information that interests you.
brand new
brand new
Yes, in many ways it is, but we do not take into account that. that insurance companies work not only with clients, they work with many legal entities, which is actually a factor that the developers of this project show as negative.

What kind of legal entities are you talking about? The aim of the project is to get rid of a lot of bureaucratic stages that now cause difficulties and inconvenience to users.
That's right, but I believe that it will not be possible to overcome absolutely all bureaucratic difficulties. Especially when it comes to robota insurance company. where a huge role is played by many different agreements between companies.
in the range of their tasks include the following: they increase the level of confidentiality of transactions, increase their speed, as well as the rights to use masternodes.
I think that their duties also include the provision of a certain incentive in financial terms. it is sufficient for them to indicate how much investment is occupied and for the confirmed transactions specify the degree of ROI.
brand new
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?
That is, you can control this convenient way at any time. And all changes will immediately take effect and it will be a smart contract.
brand new
What are masternodes? And what network security functions do they perform? Can I become a part of them?
all I can tell you is that their income is passive, and also they create an additional investment incentive for insurance companies. In addition, they have the opportunity to create even a secondary source of income, since they are buying the amount of collateral.
I got acquainted with the information on masternods. You are not quite right. They can create a secondary source of passive income not at the expense of the amount of collateral, but at the expense of making transactions on the market using the SINS internal tokens.
yes, I agree, I was a little mistaken. By the way, did you pay attention to the percentage of profitability of masternods? I was impressed by this percentage..
brand new
Yes, in many ways it is, but we do not take into account that. that insurance companies work not only with clients, they work with many legal entities, which is actually a factor that the developers of this project show as negative.
brand new
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?
brand new
I think that the profit that the project receives as a result of the participation of users is not bad to go further. Despite the fact that developers give such good percentages for users!

I don’t understand why the project provides such a good passive income for participants, but if users get a good profit, then you shouldn’t go into details

I do not agree, yes, the project provides users with a good passive income, but why it happens and at the expense of what - it would be nice to know
it seems to me that 21 million coins of SINS are too few, considering the usefulness of the platform as a whole. By the way, they have a good block generation. it's just a minute .. I think I should think about it.
do you really want to join the ranks of the workshop? It seems to me that this is possible. In addition to the occupation of investments, mastercaps receive passive income for doing work. and they also have the opportunity to create another passive income. but in this case, they will have to interact with the platform.
as far as I understand, the masternodes are decentralized nodes responsible for network security. in addition, they place a wallet containing a sufficient amount of coins. What tasks specifically do they perform?  Huh Huh
brand new

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: