Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 65. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey, guys! I have a question about some deadlines for masternodes and wallets. What does it mean? What exactly I need to do about it? I haven’t been here for a while so I have a lack of information.
This is a deadline for the mandatory update. Everybody need to have this update. Otherwise, any wallet or masternode will be incompatible with the network. There isn’t left a lot of time, so I think you need to hurry up if you don’t have this update
OMG. It is very important I guess. Can you tell me the final day and where I can find more information about this update, please?
Of course, the deadline is Nov 9th.
https://www.safeinsure.io/update
Here you can find all information and download the update. I hope it will be useful for you.

I’m sure it will useful. It is nice to notice that Selfinsure coin has caring developers. I hope that they will update the system repeatedly to make it much better than it was before.
Activity: 9
Hey, guys! I have a question about some deadlines for masternodes and wallets. What does it mean? What exactly I need to do about it? I haven’t been here for a while so I have a lack of information.
This is a deadline for the mandatory update. Everybody need to have this update. Otherwise, any wallet or masternode will be incompatible with the network. There isn’t left a lot of time, so I think you need to hurry up if you don’t have this update
OMG. It is very important I guess. Can you tell me the final day and where I can find more information about this update, please?
Of course, the deadline is Nov 9th.
https://www.safeinsure.io/update
Here you can find all information and download the update. I hope it will be useful for you.
Activity: 9
Activity: 70
I guess it is a really impressing idea. Decentralized network for the insurance market is something new and interesting. It is an important step to fair and transparent relations between consumers and sellers.
It is sounds amazing but I wonder how it will be realized. I want to know more about the deals and security of this ecosystem. If it is based on blockchain it needs to be protected very well.
You are right. Besides, this industry is full of frauds and unscrupulous companies. I guess these problems could be resolved by this platform. Devs want to create a system where node operators will have a serious financial incentive to keep the system save.
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give Safeinsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Now I understand what you want to know. Look, it share a new approach to the whole industry. Each users will get an individual offer in accordance with his/hers risks. It can help to avoid time waste.
Interesting. It can save your assets too. Maybe I sould read the white paper again. I guess there is some interesting information for me. Can you send me the link for it, please?
It is a correct decision. Also, I think you can ask some questions and send an message exactly to developers of the project. Here is it.
https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks a lot. I hope this project will be as good as it looks. I think Safeinsure coin can bring some kind of revolution to the market. Good luck, devs!!!
I guess it is a really impressing idea. Decentralized network for the insurance market is something new and interesting. It is an important step to fair and transparent relations between consumers and sellers.
It is sounds amazing but I wonder how it will be realized. I want to know more about the deals and security of this ecosystem. If it is based on blockchain it needs to be protected very well.
You are right. Besides, this industry is full of frauds and unscrupulous companies. I guess these problems could be resolved by this platform. Devs want to create a system where node operators will have a serious financial incentive to keep the system save.
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give SafeInsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Now I understand what you want to know. Look, it share a new approach to the whole industry. Each users will get an individual offer in accordance with his/hers risks. It can help to avoid time waste.
Interesting. It can save your assets too. Maybe I sould read the white paper again. I guess there is some interesting information for me. Can you send me the link for it, please?
It is a correct decision. Also, I think you can ask some questions and send an message exactly to developers of the project. Here is it.
https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give Safeinsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give SafeInsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
for those who often use coins SINS, there will be some favorable and special conditions, aren't they? Will she be appreciated at all? I understand that when interacting with suppliers and within the framework of the platform, its use is invariable, but will it also have a wide range of uses outside the project?
I have my own opinion on this. Firstly, given the widespread use of SINS within the framework of the platform, there will certainly be a demand for existing supplies. Also, due to the fact that SINS is the only accepted currency of the SafeInsure market, many insurance policy providers and platform users will have to buy SINS in order to make deals with it. As a result, only SINS will be used.
I assume that those funds that function as collateral somehow reduce the total amount of coins. And this, in turn, also increases the demand for the remaining coins.
your assumption has a place to be and quite true. There is a small amendment: reducing the total amount of supplies is not funds in the pledge, but removing them from the total volume, since those coins that are used for the masternode collateral are blocked into the operator’s node.
Activity: 98
for those who often use coins SINS, there will be some favorable and special conditions, aren't they? Will she be appreciated at all? I understand that when interacting with suppliers and within the framework of the platform, its use is invariable, but will it also have a wide range of uses outside the project?
I have my own opinion on this. Firstly, given the widespread use of SINS within the framework of the platform, there will certainly be a demand for existing supplies. Also, due to the fact that SINS is the only accepted currency of the SafeInsure market, many insurance policy providers and platform users will have to buy SINS in order to make deals with it. As a result, only SINS will be used.
I assume that those funds that function as collateral somehow reduce the total amount of coins. And this, in turn, also increases the demand for the remaining coins.
now, as it seems to me, we come to the most interesting. Tell me how to get passive income? What kind of devices are used? Can I participate in this and, if so, what is necessary for this?
everything is simple in this question. Passive income you get by providing blockchain functions for users. You are responsible for network security. To participate you must pay a deposit. It’s just as easy to do: just buy and hold 1000 tokens.
I recall some excerpts from a conversation with my friend, who told me that these are the masternodes that are responsible for the network functions of the platform. They make a pledge, protect the network and receive a reward, while they have the opportunity to generate a second passive income. Only due to what it will happen - I do not know ... Sad Sad
your friend is right. You can create a second source of passive income by using the SafeInsure platform for its intended purpose (making transactions and conducting various operations).
now, as it seems to me, we come to the most interesting. Tell me how to get passive income? What kind of devices are used? Can I participate in this and, if so, what is necessary for this?
everything is simple in this question. Passive income you get by providing blockchain functions for users. You are responsible for network security. To participate you must pay a deposit. It’s just as easy to do: just buy and hold 1000 tokens.
I recall some excerpts from a conversation with my friend, who told me that these are the masternodes that are responsible for the network functions of the platform. They make a pledge, protect the network and receive a reward, while they have the opportunity to generate a second passive income. Only due to what it will happen - I do not know ... Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: