Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 68. (Read 42049 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In general, I want to note that SafeInsure creates a digital accounting mechanism for the insurance industry, which protects against fraud and significantly reduces costs for consumers.
Activity: 25
it seems to me that 21 million coins of SINS are too few, considering the usefulness of the platform as a whole. By the way, they have a good block generation. it's just a minute .. I think I should think about it.
do you really want to join the ranks of the workshop? It seems to me that this is possible. In addition to the occupation of investments, mastercaps receive passive income for doing work. and they also have the opportunity to create another passive income. but in this case, they will have to interact with the platform.
brand new
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
brand new
As far as I understand, by other key areas you mean legal counsel, operating expenses and the development of business partnerships. This is indeed the basis of success, since these processes are due to a balanced distribution model.
I am confident that the project will become the first decentralized insurance market with global access. Tireless developers demonstrate their ideas and forecasts on a roadmap, which reflects their commitment and the time frame in which the project will be brought to perfection. I like it!
Activity: 242
it seems to me that 21 million coins of SINS are too few, considering the usefulness of the platform as a whole. By the way, they have a good block generation. it's just a minute .. I think I should think about it.
brand new
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.
brand new
as a whole, I believe that the main merit of the new insurance system is the presence of the blockchain, since it is he who opens up a new era of interaction between the supplier and the client without the participation of an intermediary. This means a big step in the development of the insurance industry.
what else are the advantages of this system, except for the blockchain and wide opportunities for customers? By the way, is there an application here?
in addition to the fact that the application is really available here, I can tell you that to protect the platform’s network, masternodes are used, which receive rewards for their work, occupying many times their investments.
brand new
this is true. The key success factor, according to the developers, is, in this case, in three components: research, development and their adoption. According to the developers, these 3 points are the basis for additional funding in some other areas.
brand new
At the moment, most users work with such a branch of life as insurance. People insure everything they have. Cars, housing, property, health. This is one of the leading economic structures at the moment.

Yes, I was sure that soon there will be a project that will work in this area, it is very convenient and practical for those who invest their money in insurance

I only got acquainted with the project, but still did not quite understand its distinctive features in comparison with other projects that provide insurance services. How it works?

This is a decentralized insurance market, providing a fair price discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide. I think it will be convenient for users, as it is claimed.

In the world, this business attracts billions of dollars of investment, I am sure that this project will receive all the necessary funds for further development in this industry.
you are sufficiently knowledgeable for a beginner  Wink Wink for the protection of the network are really responsible masternodes, and also receive rewards for their work. moreover, the amount of remuneration is occupied by investments, as well as commensurate with the pledge they make.
of course, even the absence of an obsessive service of unnecessary additional services can attract hundreds, and even thousands of participants. What about the blockchain? What role does it play in the entire functioning of the platform?
the blockchain stores data of users and insurers, which will reduce cases of fraud, and also makes the process transparent and more secure.
how then does the network function? Who is responsible for this? I heard something about the so-called masternodes that control the network security functions.
brand new
as a whole, I believe that the main merit of the new insurance system is the presence of the blockchain, since it is he who opens up a new era of interaction between the supplier and the client without the participation of an intermediary. This means a big step in the development of the insurance industry.
brand new
What are masternodes? And what network security functions do they perform? Can I become a part of them?
all I can tell you is that their income is passive, and also they create an additional investment incentive for insurance companies. In addition, they have the opportunity to create even a secondary source of income, since they are buying the amount of collateral.
I got acquainted with the information on masternods. You are not quite right. They can create a secondary source of passive income not at the expense of the amount of collateral, but at the expense of making transactions on the market using the SINS internal tokens.
yes, I agree, I was a little mistaken. By the way, did you pay attention to the percentage of profitability of masternods? I was impressed by this percentage..
agree with you. 934% is a serious amount. Only this is not the earnings of the masternodes, but the profitability of your investments, and these are slightly different things.
of course, even the absence of an obsessive service of unnecessary additional services can attract hundreds, and even thousands of participants. What about the blockchain? What role does it play in the entire functioning of the platform?
the blockchain stores data of users and insurers, which will reduce cases of fraud, and also makes the process transparent and more secure.
brand new
What are masternodes? And what network security functions do they perform? Can I become a part of them?
all I can tell you is that their income is passive, and also they create an additional investment incentive for insurance companies. In addition, they have the opportunity to create even a secondary source of income, since they are buying the amount of collateral.
I got acquainted with the information on masternods. You are not quite right. They can create a secondary source of passive income not at the expense of the amount of collateral, but at the expense of making transactions on the market using the SINS internal tokens.
brand new
At the moment, most users work with such a branch of life as insurance. People insure everything they have. Cars, housing, property, health. This is one of the leading economic structures at the moment.

Yes, I was sure that soon there will be a project that will work in this area, it is very convenient and practical for those who invest their money in insurance
brand new
I noticed that SeifInshure has quite serious advantages that cannot be attributed to similar platforms.
it seems to me that there are no similar platforms, and even if there is, their conditions are not very different. Now many people are moving away from the traditional insurance market due to a number of shortcomings. It turns out that it was enough to analyze the problems and, as a solution, propose a similar project that completely changes the insurance market for the better!
by the way, about the benefits. firstly, you pay only for the necessary services (the main difference from the traditional insurance conditions). further, it is the ability to send individual insurance requests to several thousand suppliers at once. agree that this is fantastic!
brand new
first, it is payment on demand. You only pay for what you need at this particular moment, and nothing more. I believe that this is important because there is no intrusive service that offers completely unnecessary and optional services.
I agree. I assume that this may also be the possibility of individual requests for insurance from several providers on the platform’s network at once. The use of the blockchain undoubtedly gives transparency and security to the operations.
Pages:
Jump to: